• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
NERF SANDY PLZ
Freaking Karate Chop has almost no endlag

Swampertrulz

Smash Lord
NNID
Swampertrulz
3DS FC
3883-9003-2472
Why can't we talk about Quickscoping? I just quickscoped a n00b in COD and I feel like a boss!

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
When will we find out about who's who in all of this?
I'll tag every user through their name in the roster list.

I want to finish by the end of the day but I'm taking a break. All I have left are supports and affinities.

Soul.

It's probably because they are so similar, you could main both and still be pro.

Y. Mermaid Man sucks all around, though.

Sandy mains are literally lemons. This is why there are Sandy-only tournaments in Texas whereas she's banned evrywhere else.

Cuz dey dumb.
**** that man I'm gonna main Dutchman instead.

Swampertrulz

Smash Lord
NNID
Swampertrulz
3DS FC
3883-9003-2472
Warning Received
"dis spingebill talk is gay. let's talk 'bout quickscoping in CoD" Your average Call of Duty Fanboy.

Because this isn't CoDBoards. :4dk:
Like this isn't Spongeboards.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Installed 36 updates... and now another 7 appeared :substitute:

Jaedrik

Man-at-Arms-at-Keyboard
Admittedly, Modern Warfare 2 is a guilty pleasure of mine.

I hate using Snipers though. SMG or Riot Shield all the way.
Nothing to be guilty about here.
Modern Warfare 2 was, and still is, objectively the most well-designed and balanced CoD game ever.
Besides One Man Army Danger Close Grenade Launchers on Domination. :D

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I just discovered that my main computer tried to upgrade to Windows 10 Pro 4 times
But the Error 80240020 happened

D

Deleted member

Nothing to be guilty about here.
Modern Warfare 2 was, and still is, objectively the most well-designed and balanced CoD game ever.
Besides One Man Army Danger Close Grenade Launchers on Domination. :D
Thumper is always my secondary. No regrets

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
That's a very broad statement.
I mean, you don't hate all memes, do you?
Let me put it this way: I hate memes as a concept. If the idea of a joke is that it gets old after repeat usage, memes take that idea and repeat it ad nauseam. Oh sure, I've chuckled at a joke the first time I've heard it; but try hearing after the hundredth time.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Let me put it this way: I hate memes as a concept. If the idea of a joke is that it gets old after repeat usage, memes take that idea and repeat it ad nauseam. Oh sure, I've chuckled at a joke the first time I've heard it; but try hearing after the hundredth time.
I enjoy some memes, but memes in general (at least how the general public have taken to them) are rather... obnoxious.
Of course, I can stand it on these forums because I love all of you but I digress. I have a few friends whose personalities are devoted religiously to stupid pictures with captions on them.

I remember when memes didn't overheat the idiot chip in my brain, man.

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617

Hi! :)

So, I pretty much took around 250 screens of sticker star and made A TON of images and gif (65) of paper mario doing stuff (like the one above).

Here's some samples :)

(look at these eyes :) )
(I love how silly that move is)

Anyway, I have done a lot mroe so, if you want to check the stuff I made, I uploaded them on that imgur album: http://imgur.com/a/TrPkr

Now, not only I have so much post materials that it;s overkill (it really is....), I had the idea to do this for all games, except it;s much more simple because I would just use an emu, frame advance, print screen. For SS, I had to mash the home button because for those who don;t know, the home is a frame buffer so if you mash it fast enough, you can frame advance and altough it;s far from accurate, at least it gives decent result :)

What do you think?

Jaedrik

Man-at-Arms-at-Keyboard
u wot m9? :4dk:
Six, now seven, posts in a row by pranked users. :D
Repetition to a single audience is not an essential element of memes, however, perhaps they're trying to communicate it to a new listener? Neither is it being a joke central to the broader definition of memes.
Besides that, the sentiments behind jokes often don't and can't get old. Merely because it's not new doesn't degrade the quality of the humor, nor does it necessarily impact one's favor of the theme or principle the joke suggests.
Besides that, if you have a principled dislike of repeated things, then perhaps you also ought to dislike all language, indeed, all human thought. Often ideas are immortal and repeat endlessly throughout generations. Often, as well, very little is original because most ideas are ideas re-arranged in novel ways.
What I'm tryn'a say here is that hatin' on memes ain't rational, ya dig?

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

You can just name it Flight. :4dk: Right?
There already was a character named Flight back in mid-2010.

In fact, this was one of the reasons (if not, THE reason) why I settled on the "Flight" username for my Interwebby activities.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom