• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
It's confirmed guys.

Me : Hey Aspyr
Aspyr : What's up?
Me : Your name sounds like Assburger
Aspyr : I'm bored
Aspyr : Anything new?
Me : Aspyr why are you always bored?

Aspyr : I have been programmed with the "Flightitus 001 chip". Would you like me to BoRING an article about it?
Me : N-No Aspyr.

D

Deleted member

Perhaps a team could get together.
I'm down to learn things. Would be a fun project for a portfolio.
I'm learning programming, but I'm not nearly good enough to do anything interesting. Furthest I've gotten is Go Fish and a recreation of the Hunger Games simulator in Java.

Having worked on a Smash fangame though, development is fun when you're not being dumb.

Last edited by a moderator:

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
Perhaps a team could get together.
I'm down to learn things. Would be a fun project for a portfolio.
"2015- Made the biggest mistake of my life by agreeing to create a GBA FE hack on a forum I frequent"

-crump-

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1590-4951-5915
Switch FC
SW-4366-1207-0908
Real talk, Cortana actually says "What's up?".
Must've been a coincidence.
Or, you know, that's just something that people other than you say on a normal basis.

Nah, that can't be it.
They've been watching us. :surprised:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Even if it's a joke, I may change the name to avoid things like this. Been thinking about it for a while now.
I was also going to say Aspergers, but you know...
...most people don't find disease puns funny. :4pacman:

Oasis Dealer

"Woah!"
NNID
DarkCloud2469
3DS FC
4639-9066-5866
After a few days, i'm finally getting my Windows 10 update. Now I can join the rest.

I'll miss Windows 7, with how great it was. I hope that I'll enjoy Windows 10...

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
Unrelated to Social Thread Emblem but this made me sad.

I mean, why would Sakurai give Man Ray the best aerial game yet nerf his recovery? The Weenie Hut Nerds need to be cut since the "Mega Weenie Tuesdays" grab 0 to deaths half the cast. Flats has the most negative match up against the Dirty Bubble and the Flying Dutchman because he can't kick their butts.

Last edited:

Exaggeratedhonesty

Smash Champion
Even if it's a joke, I may change the name to avoid things like this. Been thinking about it for a while now.
Change it to something as confusing as my name.
Like "Flawlesserror" or ""Blindperception"

Hell, there isn't a single person alive that knows what my name really means.:troll:
Uncanny link 7.png

(Hell I don't even know what it means.)

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511

I mean, why would Sakurai give Man Ray the best aerial game yet nerf his recovery? The Weenie Hut Nerds need to be cut since the "Mega Weenie Tuesdays" grab 0 to deaths half the cast. Flats has the most negative match up against the Dirty Bubble and the Flying Dutchman because he can't kick their butts.
I main Doodle Bob because "ME HOY MINOY!!"

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407

Who does Squillium represent actually in the Melee slot?
I don't remember and need a reminder, pls. :4dk:

EDIT : I do main Dr. Mario, and definitely would main the **** out of Dr. Patrick.

Last edited:

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
LEAKED FOOTAGE!
Ew, it looks like Big Pink Loser 2.0 which nerfed Patrick's rock-spike and cut Man Ray. THEY CUT SPONGEDASHING AND JELLYFISH-CANCELING!?

It's not competitive SpongeBros anymore.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Obligatory no items Squidward only Final Destination.

Oasis Dealer

"Woah!"
NNID
DarkCloud2469
3DS FC
4639-9066-5866

What's even worse is how Man Ray is a clone of Larry! So much potential down the drain. Next thing you know they'll cut Plankton next game...

D

Deleted member

Who does Squillium represent actually in the Melee slot?
I don't remember and need a reminder, pls. :4dk:

EDIT : I do main Dr. Mario, and definitely would main the **** out of Dr. Patrick.
Squilliam is Falco.

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
I'm starting a support thread for one of the most overlooked Pineapple reps who had more characters from different series get in over him. The fact that there is more Krusty Krab reps than him is sickening. Why would Sakurai and Hillenberg forget such a memorable character? Have they forgotten their true fans? The only character I am making a support thread for is one that many of you here remember from your childhoods.

Penny.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I can't pull SpongeBob jokes properly since my name change

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Even more so with this.
Then change it already. :4dk:

I'm starting a support thread for one of the most overlooked Pineapple reps who had more characters from different series get in over him. The fact that there is more Krusty Krab reps than him is sickening. Why would Sakurai and Hillenberg forget such a memorable character? Have they forgotten their true fans? The only character I am making a support thread for is one that many of you here remember from your childhoods.

Penny.
Penny is overrated imo.
Whatever happened to Chocolate Guy? He was my favorite! :4pacman:

Soul.

I dunno man, Mermaid Man's projectile does more damage and has less endlag.

Remember EVO 2014?
Dude, come on. Barnacle B. can pressure the **** out of you it's not even funny. His neutral aerial is one of the best. Look at the frame data!

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I think mermaids should be renamed to ichthyosapiens

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
Dude, come on. Barnacle B. can pressure the **** out of you it's not even funny. His neutral aerial is one of the best. Look at the frame data!
It's probably because they are so similar, you could main both and still be pro.

Y. Mermaid Man sucks all around, though.
Umm....sure, kiddo.
Sandy mains are literally lemons. This is why there are Sandy-only tournaments in Texas whereas she's banned evrywhere else.

Cuz dey dumb.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom