• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
t-thats not nice ;_;
Sorry! How rude of me.
Allow me to amend my statement, "Unsleeping Dog-thing"
:troll:
Just popping in to say that I've accepted Captain Falcon as my Lord and Savior.

Oh...and supports for Social Thread Emblem are done. Give me a few minutes to organize the list.
I feel like I'm gonna be like the Spotpass characters and have like, 1 support.

Ryu_Ken

Ace Adventurer and Truth Seeker
NNID
Sorastar9
3DS FC
4725-8061-1333
Well, I'm past the point in Umineko where Eva has gotten coronated as a new witch. For some reason, this has sparked a massive Touhou-vibe from her, Bernkastel, and Lambda. Idk why, I'm just weird like that. :ohwell:
I don't swear because it makes me angry.
Instead, I say / sing nonsense in its stead, which makes me giggle and / or not be angry any more. :D

That, and I feel dumber when I swear, because it feels like cheap emphasis or hyperbole.
It's the same with any overused word or verbal pause or tic. Any time I catch myself saying "um" or "basically" or "you know", I remind myself they serve no good purpose. Looking at the words and thinking critically about their context and the connections properly established, I found may such speech patterns to be indicative of talking down, charged with emotion rather than reason, or an attempt at self-affirmation.
That is probably one of the hardest speaking habits to break away from. Despite this fact, your post alone shows the massive reward created from substituting these bad habits with good habits. Just another step at heightening your intelligence/critical thinking.

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
And this is what to avoid in a relationship.
Don't see why
People talk to me when they want to
I just don't actively start conversations with people much
*scuttles back into hole*
*crawls out for tumblr memes*
*swooces back*

T

Trick or Treat

Well, I'm past the point in Umineko where Eva has gotten coronated as a new witch. For some reason, this has sparked a massive Touhou-vibe from her, Bernkastel, and Lambda. Idk why, I'm just weird like that. :ohwell:

That is probably one of the hardest speaking habits to break away from. Despite this fact, your post alone shows the massive reward created from substituting these bad habits with good habits. Just another step at heightening your intelligence/critical thinking.
I'm not familiar with Touhou much, so is that a bad thing?

Still~Wolf

Embwace Twanquility
Don't see why
*swooces back*
or more john cena/airhorn noises.
I just got back from Heitage Days... I'm now a lobster
tell me more.
because i dont get what you mean lel

Last edited:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Well it's getting late. I actually have the ability to sleep on time now so...night. :4dk:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Don't see why
*swooces back*
Sure until you forget your friends are there and you never talk to them. Thats what happened with me, She was out all the time and never was there when I acually wanted to talk to her

Plus all she talked was her bf so I said **** her
@ Professor Pumpkaboo Professor Pumpkaboo If you thought Dodrio or Rhydon were weird wait until you see this:

I literally said " Oh my god" Out loud

Last edited:
T

Trick or Treat

Don't see why
*swooces back*
I just don't really like when people neglect their friends once they get a bf/gf.

I would hate it if my girlfriend started neglecting her friends for me. She almost did it, unintentionally, but I convinced her not to.

Last edited by a moderator:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
his face is just like SEEYA ON THE OTHER SIDE LOSER
Look at him wiggle so hard, he had liftoff
I just don't really like when people neglect their friends once they get a bf/gf.

I would hate it if my girlfriend started neglecting her friends for me. She almost did it, unintentionally, but I convinced her not to.
Mine get distracted by her friends, pisses me off because Ill be on skype waitng for her for ****ing hours to talk
sure they are her friends but She left me waitng for 3 hours

Even worse I cant be with her

Last edited:

Ryu_Ken

Ace Adventurer and Truth Seeker
NNID
Sorastar9
3DS FC
4725-8061-1333
I'm not familiar with Touhou much, so is that a bad thing?
Nah, It's okay. I've only seen playthroughs of Touhou 6 and haven't delved too much into it, but if you were to just play the games or watch them, you'd think those witches would fit right in.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988

tell me more.
Heritage Days is a thing in Edmonton where they have booths for every country(except for USA, Mexico, Canada, Australia among others) where you can buy food of their culture and see like dancing and music of their culture too.

-crump-

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1590-4951-5915
Switch FC
SW-4366-1207-0908
So I just checked out the SquidBoards Social Thread. All they do is talk about Splatoon!

Can you believe it? A social thread on a game-specific board that actually talks about that specific game?
What weirdos. :rolleyes:

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
Why is Kirby's fthrow so based
So I caved and bought Splatoon yesterday
I'm this close to returning it

tell me more.
M E M E S
might just do that again at 4:20 AM @Tangamanga : ^ )
Look at him wiggle so hard, he had liftoff

Mine get distracted by her friends, pisses me off because Ill be on skype waitng for her for ****ing hours to talk
sure they are her friends but She left me waitng for 3 hours

Even worse I cant be with her
Real talk that's the worst
Idk I'll find a perfect balance eventually, just not today
Maybe when the semester starts o/

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

So I just checked out the SquidBoards Social Thread. All they do is talk about Splatoon!

Can you believe it? A social thread on a game-specific board that actually talks about that specific game?
Everybody is weird, man. Everybody is weird.

T

Trick or Treat

Nah, It's okay. I've only seen playthroughs of Touhou 6 and haven't delved too much into it, but if you were to just play the games or watch them, you'd think those witches would fit right in.
Speaking of which, there is a Umineko fighting game too. :o

Well seeing how my only close friend died and the other works all day, I have no one to talk to so pfff
She knows how annoyed I am with it anyway
Ah...well then...just that you can't neglect your friends, but you shouldn't neglect your partner either.

Still~Wolf

Embwace Twanquility
gloriousness.

sometimes i wish there was a Monster Hunter group so i may ramble about it and not feel like im annoying people

Soul.

See? Let's follow their steps and talk about Smash 4!

Last edited:

Jaedrik

Man-at-Arms-at-Keyboard
wait but what if you have friends you interact with only once every other month?
D:

D

Deleted member

wait but what if you have friends you interact with only once every other month?
D:
Or what if you're the one who has to start a conversation every single time you want to talk to them? :4pacman:

Last edited by a moderator:

Soul.

Pfft, get real, Soul.

Do you honestly think any of us hang out on Smashboards to talk about SMASH BROS?:4pacman:
Yes, I do think most of you come here to talk about Super Boring Meme Bros. for Dank Maymay and ****Post.

T

Trick or Treat

Speaking of said gf...I have been getting majorly drunk texts from her. Trying tk hold a conversation is proving to be challenging but amusing.

I love Splatoon but I don't think there is THAT much to talk about it. Smash at least has lots of different things.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom