• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smash Ace
NNID
Marki243
3DS FC
4527-8978-8771
Lucky you.
Guess who's back in school in less than 15 days.
I wish you good luck, friend.
I'm single and am not ashamed to say it. I'll meet someone when it's the right time. Having a girlfriend right now would be extremely complicated and I don't want to get any distractions.
I'm not afraid to admit being single either. It would be a complete pain in the ass to have a girlfriend at the moment. Lack of money, no job, going to school, etc. That's enough problems for me. Seeing someone else and possibly taking care of some of her needs would add to the pile.
I have no supports.
Good. Nobody likes me.
Be like me. S-Support yourself. It's natural when you're alone.

D

Deleted member

Looks like we're finally reaching page 100. Not a big deal but yeah.

KaBlamJamDan

Smash Ace
NNID
Kablamjamdan
3DS FC
5129-0509-8499
I wonder if I'm gonna have any supports with the people I expected to have supports with.
It'll be interesting to see.

Who would the Robin of our thread be?
Who has supports with everyone here?
i would be the dan hibiki of this thread

because 1. my name is dan you dummyhead
and 2. im a big fat joke.

MainJPW

M.T.A
I'm single and am not ashamed to say it. I'll meet someone when it's the right time. Having a girlfriend right now would be extremely complicated and I don't want to get any distractions.
Same here. It gets annoying when family members ask me when I'll get a girlfriend, that's something I'll worry about when I'm an older adult.

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
I think I'd be the Owain of the Social Thread.
I dunno.
That's just what I see.

D

Deleted member

I'm not afraid to admit being single either. It would be a complete pain in the *** to have a girlfriend at the moment. Lack of money, no job, going to school, etc. That's enough problems for me. Seeing someone else and possibly taking care of some of her needs would add to the pile.
Those are the same exact problems I am facing. I would rather take care of them first.

Same here. It gets annoying when family members ask me when I'll get a girlfriend, that's something I'll worry about when I'm an older adult.
Yeah, I don't like that either. I'll worry about that in the future. Not right now.

And I'm still not interested on "dating applications" or internet relationships as a whole. Thought I would bring that up just in case.

Still~Wolf

Embwace Twanquility
I am back... From doing nothing productive... Again. Yaaaaay... I'll just be over here. *Scoots to a corner*

Something something supports. Something something love life.
hmmmm.
what do you usually do actually, Doug?

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
I stopped caring about dating a long while ago. It just gets to the point to where one has to wonder whether it's worth it.

Last edited:

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562
I am going to bed now. Good night! BTW should i do more content like with the MLG BSOD? I am curious please let me know.

D

Deleted member

You guys need to get with the ****ing program. Even I have a girlfriend.
It's not something to brag about, honestly. I couldn't care less about finding a girlfriend at the moment. I'm in high school. Even if I did find someone, it's not going to last.

I'd love to have friends, but that's not what we're discussing.

KaBlamJamDan

Smash Ace
NNID
Kablamjamdan
3DS FC
5129-0509-8499

tfw you perfectly burned someone.

and hopefully no one will find this site and spill my deep dark secrets

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom