• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Or what if you're the one who has to start a conversation every single time you have to talk with them? :4pacman:
Then why bother talking to them?
Speaking of said gf...I have been getting majorly drunk texts from her. Trying tk hold a conversation is proving to be challenging but amusing.
And you aren't telling her at least to cut back on the drinking?

But Im not your mom so nvm

Last edited:

Still~Wolf

Embwace Twanquility
Speaking of said gf...I have been getting majorly drunk texts from her. Trying tk hold a conversation is proving to be challenging but amusing.
eh, if its as bad as my mom, you should probably... ask her to cut back a bit.

Still~Wolf

Embwace Twanquility
I relized a number if things.
It is freezing because the AC has been on all day and I cant find my socks and my 3DS is still on from this morning
here are cures to all of these:
turn off the AC
send a search party for socks.
shut off your 3DS.

if you have any questions, ask. these can be quite tasking.

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
Leaked image from potential reply. I work at Space Stranger's Quality ****posts and I found a part of the close-to-finalized roster. Here is one image I was able to take while he was out.
STE Leak.png

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
Looks like a rapture for Digletts.
The year is 21xx.
Fox has left his mark on history, and Smash Bros has become a dead game, now only pokemon remains.
The Diglett have risen.
They have taken the world from us.
It started with Japan, then Canada, then Disappointment Island, then Chad, then Iceland, and finally, the World.
Now, we remain holed up in our bunkers. Our flying bunkers. For a while, it seemed like we were safe, that the digletts couldn't reach us.
But then, they had a scientific breakthrough.
Using the technology of the Goombas and Boos from Mario, they figured out how to levitate and hold things without hands.
Now, we are on the run from the diglett.
Every day you can hear the diglett slowly approaching, with the sounds of the dugtrio higher ups following closely behind.
Nowhere is safe.
It's all over.

:troll:

T

Trick or Treat

eh, if its as bad as my mom, you should probably... ask her to cut back a bit.
She doesn't drink often like this. Just at a family party so it is a once in a while thing. Same with me.

But I wouldn't go on here drunk. That would probably annoy most of you.

Still~Wolf

Embwace Twanquility
She doesn't drink often like this. Just at a family party so it is a once in a while thing. Same with me.

But I wouldn't go on here drunk. That would probably annoy most of you.
i think it'd be... interesting.

Jaedrik

Man-at-Arms-at-Keyboard
All this talk of girlfriends... mfw I don't have one.
YOU CAN LITERALLY
GET ON A PLANE TO THE NETHERLANDS
RIGHT NOW
IF YOU REALLY WANTED TO

edit: but I know that feel, bro D:

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

All this talk of girlfriends... mfw I don't have one.
Girlfriends are overrated. Let's all be single and kill the human race

I'll meet someone when I meet someone. Having a girlfriend at present is not important for me. Having a friend though, is.

Last edited by a moderator:
T

Trick or Treat

i think it'd be... interesting.
I always could do that...just one day get drunk alone at home and post on here for a bit.

Probably won't but definitely possible.

Girlfriends are overrated. Let's all be single and kill the human race

I'll meet someone when I meet someone. Having a girlfriend at present is not important for me. Having a friend though, is.
This is a good mentality to have. Some people I know try to hard to find one. And sure you can use dating apps, like my bestie did and found the love of her life. But that doesn't work for everyone. You'll meet someone when you meet someone.

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
That moment when its almost 4:30 AM and you're still online. I really have no life. But then again, it's summer vacation.

And I'm also single, but not actively looking for a girl. When she comes, she comes. (no double entendre intended).

Still~Wolf

Embwace Twanquility
And I'm also single, but not actively looking for a girl. When she comes, she comes. (no double entendre intended).
... i-i totally wasnt thinking of anything when i read this like you said you didnt intend.
nope, not at all...

D

Deleted member

I'm single and am not ashamed to say it. I'll meet someone when it's the right time. Having a girlfriend right now would be extremely complicated and I don't want to get any distractions.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
The Diancie movie is getting aired in CN México
2meh4me

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
Leaked image from potential reply. I work at Space Stranger's Quality ****posts and I found a part of the close-to-finalized roster. Here is one image I was able to take while he was out.
I wonder if I'm gonna have any supports with the people I expected to have supports with.
It'll be interesting to see.

Who would the Robin of our thread be?
Who has supports with everyone here?

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
The year is 21xx.
Fox has left his mark on history, and Smash Bros has become a dead game, now only pokemon remains.
The Diglett have risen.
They have taken the world from us.
It started with Japan, then Canada, then Disappointment Island, then Chad, then Iceland, and finally, the World.
Now, we remain holed up in our bunkers. Our flying bunkers. For a while, it seemed like we were safe, that the digletts couldn't reach us.
But then, they had a scientific breakthrough.
Using the technology of the Goombas and Boos from Mario, they figured out how to levitate and hold things without hands.
Now, we are on the run from the diglett.
Every day you can hear the diglett slowly approaching, with the sounds of the dugtrio higher ups following closely behind.
Nowhere is safe.
It's all over.

:troll:
don;t forget busy land (remember? you once made that joke on me :) ).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom