• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.

Strofirko

Smash Master
Neat article on Steam Greenlight. Shocking that "games" like these weren't deleted immediately.
Steam is getting disgusting lately,unfortunately I getting more and more deviated from the service.
I'm a relatively average Joe (sorry if your name really is Joe and are offended by that phrase) compared to everyone else here on the 'Boards.

I mean I've been here since about the first 20 pages of the original Social Thread 1.0 and created my account more than 3 years ago, so I could be considered somewhat of a veteran. I was a bit naïve and inexperienced back then, not bothering to put spaces after my full stops as well as having a slightly "provactive" sig "Smash 4; No clones, no buy" (well ****, I got my wish in the end) as fellow veterans may remember. Since then, I've been following every Social thread from the pre release speculation to the E3 hype trains to the miscellaneous banter.

However, despite this, I'm not one of the names that come to mind when you think Smash Social Thread 1.0-6.0 featuring Dante from the Devil May Cry series & Knuckles Expanded HD "Edgy" Turbo Deluxe Edition (well, changing my name certainly didn't help). It could be a result of my relatively low post count considering how long I've been here, because I lurk a lot (and took a hiatus from mid 2013 to early 2014).

Or maybe it's because I don't have a special trait, such as @Flight 's "What's up?", @Luggy going from a Charlie Chaplain fan to a Nichijou loving otaku overnight or @D-idara getting banned.

Whatever the reason may be, I don't have a page on the Wiki. :c
Thanks @Flight for actually caring for somebody here,I only know you by "That salty guy at E3":dazwa:
Just learned that the Japanese title for The Legend of Zelda: Tri Force Heroes is "The Legend of Zelda: The Three Triforce Musketeers"

WHY DOES THE ENGLISH RELEASE HAS THE GIMPED TITLE?
Because the 3 musketeers were actually 4,and since pranked link is kill.:denzel:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Last edited:
T

Trick or Treat

My dog must be commiting a crime then

Literally my pet dog

I did but I was young that I don't even remember it but apparently the whole family went
Pfft 50-game suspension for your dog then.

Lol, *using steroids to cheat in sports, I mean.

Remember when you never cursed here and acted shy? :4dk: Good times.
I always swore. I never acted shy. I was a bit shy at first because that is how I am at first, especially since I came back here after being gone for 6 months.

I'm sorry I don't meet expectations anymore.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

Steam is getting disgusting lately,unfortunately I getting more and more deviated from the service.

Thanks @Flight for actually caring for somebody here,I only know you by "That salty guy at E3":dazwa:

Because the 3 musketeers were actually 4,and since pranked link is kill.:denzel:
Wait, I was salty??

D

Deleted member

Remember when you never cursed here and acted shy? :4dk: Good times.
I'm trying to remove curses from my vernacular. It's so funny when my younger brother starts cursing like crazy and I'm just like "okay, you do that."

Jaedrik

Man-at-Arms-at-Keyboard
*feels jelly because I've never seen a live MLB game*
why would you feel jelly
you're contaminating perfectly good jelly

I'm sorry I don't meet expectations anymore.
Expectations are unhealthy things to have, since they can only lead to disappointment. It is better to be pleasantly surprised by the good and accepting of the bad. ζ༼Ɵ͆ل͜Ɵ͆༽ᶘ

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
I always swore. I never acted shy. I was a bit shy at first because that is how I am at first, especially since I came back here after being gone for 6 months.
I meant in a positive fashion. :4dk: Whatever then

*feels jelly because I've never seen a live MLB game*
I went to one once on a class field trip.
The screen (forget what you call it) was getting footage of everyone at random points.
I noticed that one of them was pointing to me and I flipped off the screen. :denzel: Such a rebel.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Somebody bought UFC 190 just to see Rousey destroying her rival in 34 seconds? :gova:

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
The screen (forget what you call it) was getting footage of everyone at random points.
I noticed that one of them was pointing to me and I flipped off the screen. :denzel: Such a rebel.

You should have mooned.

T

Trick or Treat

I meant in a positive fashion. :4dk: Whatever then

Okay well I am confused. :s

why would you feel jelly
you're contaminating perfectly good jelly

Expectations are unhealthy things to have, since they can only lead to disappointment. It is better to be pleasantly surprised by the good and accepting of the bad. ζ༼Ɵ͆ل͜Ɵ͆༽ᶘ
All I can say, is that if I have apparently disappointed anyone by not being "pure" and "shy" as you (whoever) once thought, well then I am truly sorry.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Oh, I remember the last time I said bad words like it was yesterday

actually it was today, 4 hours ago

Thanks Nascar

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
You should have mooned.
I was 8, I didn't know what that was. :4pacman:

All I can say, is that if I have apparently disappointed anyone by not being "pure" and "shy" as you (whoever) once thought, well then I am truly sorry.
It's fine.
Change is good except for when it's a video game. :4dk: Is Federation Force still hated?

Blossom ✿

Smash Ace
Switch FC
1923-2750-8413
I'm going to make a new sig. What sizes are allowed for a non-premium filthy casual such as myself?
The max sig height for non-premium users is 160 pixels. This should give you an idea on what will and will not work for a sig.

D

Deleted member

I guess I'm just trying to change my reputation and be a nicer person this time around. Back in 2010 and 2011, I did that (swearing) a lot. Not because it was cool and all... it must've been another reason...

It makes sense to do so when I am angry of sorts.

MechWarriorNY

Smash Master
3DS FC
5387-4245-6828
@Flight S'better to be kind for it's own sake than for the sake of what people think of you, but it's the though that counts, yes. Also, there's nothing wrong with getting mad, just properly channel it and you're golden.
Seeing how you're(in my short experience here) within reason about it, please don't ever feel the need to apologize for stuff like that

Last edited:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
The max sig height for non-premium users is 160 pixels. This should give you an idea on what will and will not work for a sig.
160 pixels?
Do you mean like 160 x Y or X x 160? :4dk: Horizontal or Vertical?

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
I guess I'm just trying to change my reputation and be a nicer person this time around. Back in 2010 and 2011, I did that (swearing) a lot. Not because it was cool and all... it must've been another reason...

Actually, there;s a reason why I don;t swear much: English for me is more a second language.

It basically doesn't feel natural to swear in English so what In do is because I learned the "heck", I always uses it and never uses the swearing simply because it;s just "better".

That;s why I almost never swear

MechWarriorNY

Smash Master
3DS FC
5387-4245-6828
One should have no need curses to properly express...contempt.
/bias

Last edited:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407

I curse for the exaggeration. :denzel: Gives a bit of oomph and edge.

Actually, there;s a reason why I don;t swear much: English for me is more a second language.

It basically doesn't feel natural to swear in English so what In do is because I learned the "heck", I always uses it and never uses the swearing simply because it;s just "better".

That;s why I almost never swear
Heck is probably the worst even if it's not considered offensive.
Why? It's a combination of Hell and ****. :4pacman:

T

Trick or Treat

I swear because to me they are just words. Swearing doesn't make anyone a bad person, even the kindest people swear.

In my opinion, they really are just words.

@Flight S'better to be kind for it's own sake than for the sake of what people think of you, but it's the though that counts, yes. Also, there's nothing wrong with getting mad, just properly channel it and you're golden.Seeing how you're(in my short experience here) within reason about it, please don't ever feel the need to apologize for stuff like that
Thank you. I just sometimes feel as though I let people down like that. I don't know...

D

Deleted member

I'm becoming the polar opposite of my 2011 self, and I love it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Strofirko

Smash Master
So basically one of my most first liked comments on the social is trashing sonic boom...

I kinda expected that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom