• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaedrik

Man-at-Arms-at-Keyboard
okay, that logic is flawed, but there is still no need to rush down after him lol.
Man, but, playing the neutral is boring. All those footsies and zoning and punishes and blocking and stuff. I just wanna get in and start pounding away, y'know?

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
The primary argument is still flawed even with that exception.

What do you mean with boycotting tho?
By "Boycotting," I simply prevent adding to the income of people with criminal records.

It's not a bad idea at all, people do it all the time when buying books about sports. Remember back in 2005 when Jose Canseco admitted he took performance enhancing substances in his autobiography? I hear sports fans just check it out at the library to prevent adding to his income. See? Exactly the same.

T

Trick or Treat

Man, but, playing the neutral is boring. All those footsies and zoning and punishes and blocking and stuff. I just wanna get in and start pounding away, y'know?
*reads*

Yup, I am definitely FAR from pure...

Last edited by a moderator:

MechWarriorNY

Smash Master
3DS FC
5387-4245-6828
By "Boycotting," I simply prevent adding to the income of people with criminal records.

It's not a bad idea at all, people do it all the time when buying books about sports. Remember back in 2005 when Jose Canseco admitted he took performance enhancing substances in his autobiography? I hear sports fans just check it out at the library to prevent adding to his income. See? Exactly the same.
tl;dr of alll that: No contributing to non-straight-edges. Or something like that.

Last edited:

Soul.

I feel you man, I can't believe he's in disadvantage. He only has a few options to get out of there.

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
My body is Reggie for Bristol!... in 3 weeks

DAShirt24.png

Someone plz make me close Pixlr

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511

That.... Dat is a really good argument, that explains why I never hear about him recently
A-Rod is still getting booed right?

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
tfw

holy guacamole

tfw F-Zero speedrunners go way too fast all the time and have to restart because they keep flying off the track.

I just want them to go really fast, why does there have to be a limit? D:
Gosh dang physics.
Y'know what racing game doesn't have a speed limit?

Big Rigs.

The perfect racing game.
Gotta go faster, faster, FASTER FASTER FASTER OH GOD TOO FAST.

Jaedrik

Man-at-Arms-at-Keyboard
Y'know what racing game doesn't have a speed limit?

Big Rigs.

The perfect racing game.
Gotta go faster, faster, FASTER FASTER FASTER OH GOD TOO FAST.
bad words inside

My...

It's beautiful.

Last edited:
T

Trick or Treat

That.... Dat is a really good argument, that explains why I never hear about him recently
A-Rod is still getting booed right?
**** A-Rod, honestly. That immature little prick. He's honestly just a little ***** yet he still gets all this money and fame.

He needs to drop off the face of the Earth. Or the sports scene at least.

Well, now the roles are reversed.
I certainly didn't mean it that way. :O
Fair enough!

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
THIS **** IS BANANAS!!!! B-A-N-A-N-A-S!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ok I really wanted to do this joke, but one company use this as slogan. The company is LITERALLY called "Schit" and on their website, they use that phrase :)

It;s pretty humor related marketing.

As for what they sell, audio equipment that are actually very well regarded among audiophiles :)

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
If you mean 'the entire Pokéworld', then no. Mankind and animal life would be dead in one day. If you mean 'just Pokétopia', sure. it looks like a fun amusement park.
If Pokémon become real the Kalos story will become a reality (big war, big weapon, big destruction, France)

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
For someone who doesn't really watch EVO or APEX for Smash tournaments, why do I feel excited for Super Smash Con this week (other than Super Smash Flash 2 being there)?

Soul.

For someone who doesn't really watch EVO or APEX for Smash tournaments, why do I feel excited for Super Smash Con this week (other than Super Smash Flash 2 being there)?
COULD BE BECAUSE BRAWL IS THERE, RIGHT? BRAWL!
... Brawl...

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
**** A-Rod, honestly. That immature little prick. He's honestly just a little ***** yet he still gets all this money and fame.

Whoa! Im suprised by that anger, but I get why.
Yeah he should retire, being juiced and being a butt (I read he shamed his ex-wife by mocking her appearance) means he has no place in sports

EmceeEspio

Not the Break Man
NNID
captainlucario

Fair enough!
JESUS.

What did he DO to you??

Disgrace your family name?

Attachments

T

Trick or Treat

Whoa! Im suprised by that anger, but I get why.
Yeah he should retire, being juiced and being a butt (I read he shamed his ex-wife by mocking her appearance) means he has no place in sports
Using steroids is bad enough. But he is just a ****ty person overall, from his personality to the things he has done aside from juicing. He has no place in sports.

JESUS.

What did he DO to you??

Disgrace your family name?
He is a ****.

I always theorized the dandere thing was a facade.

That's why you're not in my waifu list.
I never said I was pure or anything in the first place. You guys gave me that image D:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Im really pure

-Pure bad jokes
-Pure filthyness
-Pure dark humor
-Pure Salt
-PURE BACON

Status
Not open for further replies.