• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kirbyfan391

Smash Champion
Playable Smash character or no, with the new DLC and now amiibo, it's a pretty good time to be a Shovel Knight fan.

T

Trick or Treat

I'm personally not a big fan of Shovel Knight potentially being in Smash. But that's me. I'd still buy him.

I've always loved the original cast far more than the current gen. Only ones I like from the recent seasons are Holly J, Sav, Jane, Dave, Katie, Fiona, Ziggy, Adam, Grace, Frankie, Dallas, and Clare when she's not a *****. Same for Eli

Spinner and Eliie are up there pretty high. My favorite has to be Spinner not because he's technically the longest running student on the show, but because of how well developed he was.

I'd do that. At least your friend would understand that you're not feeling well and should respect your health
The first 10 seasons of Degrassi were pretty amazing to me. After that it went downhill severely. Spinner had soo much development like you said, which I loved.

I despise Clare however.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
how odd.png
We happened to find this symbol when looking at the Shovel Knight Amiibo's box (Of course this isn't 100% accurate, I only made it viewable)
Nothing really special, just a random symbol. :drshrug:

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562
I'm personally not a big fan of Shovel Knight potentially being in Smash. But that's me. I'd still buy him.

The first 10 seasons of Degrassi were pretty amazing to me. After that it went downhill severely. Spinner had soo much development like you said, which I loved.

I despise Clare however.
I watched a little bit of Degrassi. It was ok. :)

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Ah yeah I saw the pokemon gym leader thing on the smash social wikia. Thanks for completely ignoring me. smfh

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
So I will just cassually pass and assume nothing happens as i am following the nintenzone thread for freaking out purpos......

I CAN'T I NEED TO FREAK OUT!

:)
What the hell happen?:4rob:

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
Well, when a man and a woman love each other very much...
The stork attempts to bring a baby to you, but then the baby gets caught up in some mess, lands on a dinosaur, gets stuck in a gauntlet full of life-threatening objects, eventually gets taken to your house, but it's the wrong house, so the stork goes to bring the baby to the right address, the baby falls onto a dinosaur again and by then both you and your hubby/waifu are tired of waiting and do things the old fashioned way.
:4pacman:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
The stork attempts to bring a baby to you, but then the baby gets caught up in some mess, lands on a dinosaur, gets stuck in a gauntlet full of life-threatening objects, eventually gets taken to your house, but it's the wrong house, so the stork goes to bring the baby to the right address, the baby falls onto a dinosaur again and by then both you and your hubby/waifu are tired of waiting and do things the old fashioned way.
:4pacman:
Thanks for making my day :)

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Still no info on Mega Man ZX coming into the Virtual Console? No? Oh OK.... :drsad:

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
I changed the title so it has puns.

Edit: Is now a bad time?

Last edited:

Kirbyfan391

Smash Champion
Well, I do actually dislike X5... :p
I'm feeling uneasy again...
nah, I don't really have any strong feelings for MMX after X4, I should probably replay them someday..
Although, now that I think about it I'd pick X6 or X7 as that "one stinker in the franchise" over X5 tbh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom