• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562
Hey guys. I'm feeling like 5,000 tons of pure crap today, and now I'm hiding in the corner, eating lunch, so I can throw it all up in half an hour.
How are you all?
I am ok.

I am still depressed.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
When have fans of morbidly obese anatomically incorrect crocodilians not been horribly salty, though?

As far as I can tell they've always had a lot of bitterness towards the Dixie Kong community and any character that DARES to get in over their mighty king.

Admittedly this situation might have stirred them up, but I figure that they're set to "salty" by default. :troll:
This is unbelievably incorrect. What you're describing is a small subset of K. Rool fans.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
When have fans of morbidly obese anatomically incorrect crocodilians not been horribly salty, though?

As far as I can tell they've always had a lot of bitterness towards the Dixie Kong community and any character that DARES to get in over their mighty king.

Admittedly this situation might have stirred them up, but I figure that they're set to "salty" by default. :troll:

Hoping that you're not Bulimic, I guess.
Hey! I am a supporter of the King! But i will not be against Shovel Knight. Really, i think it will be cool in Smash.

Last edited:

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
No, it's not a mental thing. I just feel awful today. Sore throat, runny nose, constantly churning stomach, the like.
Well I hope you feel better soon.

Being sick is never fun.

Kirbyfan391

Smash Champion
At this point, while I am a big supporter of K Rool, I'm more than satisfied with the current roster so I'll be happy either way if he gets in or not. Also since I liked Shovel Knight as a game, if he actually gets in I'll be pretty fine with it too!

So basically, I'm immune to disappointment atm.
unless they remove pre-existing characters, which is probably not gonna happen and if it does I'll have trust issues for the rest of my life.

Last edited:

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
This is unbelievably incorrect. What you're describing is a small subset of K. Rool fans.
A hearty apology, then.

I made the same mistake that everyone else makes with the fanbases of pretty much everything I like.

Although as with grouchy Sonic fans, I'd hardly call that particular vocal minority "small".

Hey! I am a supporter of the King! But i will not be against Shovel Knight. Really, i think it will be cool in Smash.
And I don't really support either one, but I wouldn't mind either one too much, either.

allison

She who makes bad posts
NNID
crazyal02
3DS FC
0216-1055-4584
Guys I think we might be wrong about Butt Butt
View attachment 70387
Nintendo's hosting this game at PAX
Nude Child confirmed? :troll:
I couldn't believe it when I saw Nintendo was promoting this game. That game's the most screwed up thing I've ever seen.
It's interesting to see Nintendo's attitude change over time. I wonder if this means they'll start doing first-party M-rated titles... FE Fates will most likely be if left uncensored, after all.

allison

She who makes bad posts
NNID
crazyal02
3DS FC
0216-1055-4584
A hearty apology, then.

I made the same mistake that everyone else makes with the fanbases of pretty much everything I like.

Although as with grouchy Sonic fans, I'd hardly call that particular vocal minority "small".
I feel embarrassed whenever people are talking about the Federation Force controversy.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
I couldn't believe it when I saw Nintendo was promoting this game. That game's the most screwed up thing I've ever seen.
It's interesting to see Nintendo's attitude change over time. I wonder if this means they'll start doing first-party M-rated titles... FE Fates will most likely be if left uncensored, after all.
They got Rebirth and AVGN Adventures completely uncensored on both 3DS/Wii U eShops.
Nintendo has changed. :drshrug:

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Most of the salt halted yesterday and people are still reacting to it like it's still going on? :glare:
When the vocal minority gripes, the echo of their complaint feels as fresh as the day it was whined even years afterwards.

It's only natural that people would feel like it's still going on.

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Sum news: Rainbow Mika confirmed for Smash Street Fighter 5!
WARNING: There be booty in those shores...
ba2.gif

Woah!:4alph:
Most of the salt halted yesterday and people are still reacting to it like it's still going on? :glare:
Well i looked the five most recent pages. (Because i was not here at this time.) And i see people being again satly and afraid of King.K.Rool chance. But i see also that King.K.Rool photo on Miiverse contest have win! And everyone was happy about it! So it make me happy.

Last edited:

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
Sum news: Rainbow Mika confirmed for Smash Street Fighter 5!
WARNING: There be booty in those shores...
DID THEY JUST
DO A ZANGEIF PILEDRIVER
WITH THEIR ASSES
We gotta get Ryu out of there ASAP, a guy from Streets can only take so much

Sxips

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Dark_Dino
Switch FC
SW-8329-8819-7281

My first time making a montage video starring the Great King Dedede, hope you guys could find enjoyment out of it.:4dedede:

Kirbyfan391

Smash Champion
tbh I don't think it was Nintendo's attitude that's changed but rather the fact that ESRB ratings removed the controversy that would surround them ever endorsing a mature game back in the NES-SNES days.

Zelbur

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Zelbur
View attachment 70389
Woah!:4alph:

Well i looked the five most recent pages. (Because i was not here at this time.) And i see people being again satly and afraid of King.K.Rool chance. But i see also that King.K.Rool photo on Miiverse contest have win! And everyone was happy about it! So it make me happy.
So you want K. Rool or not? I can't tell.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
So you want K. Rool or not? I can't tell.
I want King.K.Rool of course! I have voted for him and i hope he is in Smash. But i don't like when people are salty because of rumor that are not yet confirmed or even don't say anything about other character chance. (The whole Shovel Knight rumor in short.)

Last edited:

Zelbur

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Zelbur
I want King.K.Rool of course! I have voted for him and i hope he is in Smash. But i don't like when people are salty because of rumor that are not yet confirmed or even don't say anything about other character chance. (The whole Shovel Knight rumor in short.)
I want him, but I also want another top tier fast character to dethrone Sheik. I imagine K. Rool is gonna be like Bowser and DK.

Kirbyfan391

Smash Champion
Enjoy my good friend Shovel Knight ; )

^missed opportunity for the leaker

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I want him, but I also want another top tier fast character to dethrone Sheik. I imagine K. Rool is gonna be like Bowser and DK.
I will choose Zero for a Top Tier character, because:
1: He will have sword, sword are cool and are disjoint.
2: He will be fast, everyone who have play Zero one time in a Mega Man game or in the fighting game he apparear known that Zero is always a fast character.
3: He will have a projectile, and have a projectile and a sword AND be fast mean that you are Top Tier for sure.
4: Because imagine all the Zero joke with the one in real life if Zero get in.:troll:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700

Every Shovel Knight supporter right now.

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562
I thinked about my warning and i am going to acknowledge that i made a mistake and i am going to make sure that does not happen again...

Sorry Mic_128. :)

I have been thinking about making a Melee Marth guide... I guess it would be good for people who want to understand Marth and play him or know what are his weakness is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom