• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Also guys, i have do a cool draw at school that i am honestly really happy! I am going to show it later but is there is person here who want to see it? Say to me if yes!

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
@ aldelaro5 aldelaro5 so I did a thing.
View attachment 70368
Also, for those who don't know, yes, there is a reason that the number of battles to win is 66.
I wanna see if anyone gets it before I say why.
These are really fun to do!
LOOOOOOOOOL!!!

Love it!

btw, please do not tell why as I THINK I know, but I might need to wait until afternoon.

So, please give me time :)

Bluehaven

Smash Lurker
3DS FC
1177-9167-4164
I just want the week to end already.
I'm sick of school and I just want to relax.
And there are some annoying girls screaming.
I hate loud noises.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
http://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-ne...produce-anime-inspired-castlevania-adaptation

I know nobody here at this time of morning, but thought I'd throw this in while it's at the top of a page. Despite the interesting news, I wanna bring attention to this:

View attachment 70348

"The goal is to be... America's first animated series for adults."

errrrrrrrr... has someone been living under a rock?
What is with major cartoon studios picking up members of the N-Team?!

I reaaaaaaalllly wish that this meant Kid Icarus would get a full cartoon. Too bad I know better. :/

Kirbyfan391

Smash Champion
I JUST found out that Eduard Khil, the guy behind "trololo", died....in 2012.
So this is pretty late but RIP, I don't know about him besides memes, but that was a damn good meme :4rob:

Last edited:

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
Now I did!

And by the way, the reason they call you that way is because your parents gave you that name, Rainbow :smirk:
You telling me? I wish Lauren Faust would've made my parents appear in an episode. Only Twilight, Rarity, and Pinkie Pie's parents showed up in the cartoon so far. Maybe my dad showed up once in a flashback, but I dunno.

T

Trick or Treat

If the professor is 30 minutes late I'm leaving. That is the generally accepted rule at my school.

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
And of course the professor isn't even on time. <.<

Also just to be clear, no one actually got infracted for the greeting thing, to my knowledge. Just warnings.

My only gripe is the reasoning behind it.

The rule isn't literally that you can't greet people. Just that you can't just post "Hey, what's up?" and only that
Based on your icon, I take it you watch Degrassi?

Good morning everyone! Gotta start packing for school soon. Not looking forward to it, but hey it's better than last minute!

T

Trick or Treat

Based on your icon, I take it you watch Degrassi?

Good morning everyone! Gotta start packing for school soon. Not looking forward to it, but hey it's better than last minute!
I do. Even after all these years Ellie is still my favorite character. Tied with Spinner.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
I could skip class if you want to talk
well Im im precalc atm and I also have a paper to type, I dont really have much time to break and talk.

Which is why Im dreading tomorrow because a friend wants to call and I just want to cool off in the game room with no interuptions

I should just turn off my phone that day

Last edited:
T

Trick or Treat

well Im im precalc atm and I also have a paper to type, I dont really have much time to break and talk.

Which is why Im dreading tomorrow because a friend wants to call and I just want to cool off in the game room with no interuptions
Tell your friend that you are busy with schoolwork and can't talk. Or tell her you can only talk for a short time.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
You telling me? I wish Lauren Faust would've made my parents appear in an episode. Only Twilight, Rarity, and Pinkie Pie's parents showed up in the cartoon so far. Maybe my dad showed up once in a flashback, but I dunno.
So. . .are we doing fourth-wall breaking avatar role play now?

Because I really hope my show makes it past the first season. I'm getting really annoyed with all the people saying that I'm dead.

Guys, I can hear you. >.>

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Tell your friend that you are busy with schoolwork and can't talk. Or tell her you can only talk for a short time.
But I dont want to talk at all. Im feeling horrible and sick. Im just going to turn my phone off and text her later saying Im not feeling well

Last edited:

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
@Blargg888 I think I got it.

66 is the number of the last quiz from TTYD. The paper mario series has a trend going that basically increment the number of the quiz each timke you do one, but it's a logical order between games. Pm64 had 64 quiz, TTYD made the 65th and 66th one.

The last one, the 67th one is the spm one, SS had none.

By fighting 66 enemies, you answer to exactly 66 quiz since that is the goal of the battle.

The 67th one is the last hence why it stopped at 67.

If I got this, that was the brightest refference ever :)

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
I do. Even after all these years Ellie is still my favorite character. Tied with Spinner.
I've always loved the original cast far more than the current gen. Only ones I like from the recent seasons are Holly J, Sav, Jane, Dave, Katie, Fiona, Ziggy, Adam, Grace, Frankie, Dallas, and Clare when she's not a *****. Same for Eli

Spinner and Eliie are up there pretty high. My favorite has to be Spinner not because he's technically the longest running student on the show, but because of how well developed he was.

But I dont want to talk at all. Im feeling horrible and sick. Im just going to turn my phone off and text her later saying Im not feeling well
I'd do that. At least your friend would understand that you're not feeling well and should respect your health

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
**** I overslept and was 30 mins late to my first class
Thank god I have a 4 hour gap from my first and next class
I just need to find the student lounge
Hi peeps

_gold_

Smash Master
I guess people can't be social in the Social Thread anymore. Call me when the rules aren't so strict.
Goodbye.

:012:

Last edited:

Depressed Gengar

Hana Is Best Girl

Because I really hope my show makes it past the first season. I'm getting really annoyed with all the people saying that I'm dead.

Too bad your show is pretty much guaranteed to bomb, regardless of how good it is. It's sad, but true.
Although I wish my show would bomb now. It has really outlived its lifespan.

Is there still an amiibo discussion thread? I can't find it anywhere.
I doubt it.

:094:

Last edited:

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
@Blargg888 Why you told us so much earlier?

:(

Anyway, not only I got it right (so the smartest paper mario refference ever), but I SWEAR, I never read your post before.

And btw, I just checked mario wiki, and you got the number screwed up by 1.

65 = first twomp.
66 = second twomp.
67 = merluvlee in spm.

It should have been 67 + 1 because it would imply to be a new one.

Still, I sweart that idk you told it :)

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Too bad your show is pretty much guaranteed to bomb, regardless of how good it is. It's sad, but true.
Although I wish my show would bomb now. It has really outlived its lifespan.

I doubt it.

:094:
Don't be such a party pooper. :(

I haven't seen a Man of Action show yet that hasn't made it at least three seasons.

And alternate reality computer program me did alright for himself when he had a show.

As long as they don't redesign me, there's still hope.
Ok, I'll stop now.
Hey, you don't need to do that just because I started. :(

Kirbyfan391

Smash Champion

Ever since Legends 3 was cancelled, the fanbase has been in a mess. It's gonna be awhile till the stigma of Mega Man being dead dies off(pun). I don't think anything besides a new Mega Man video game will completely wear it off.

Also to contribute to the fourth-wall breaking avatar RPs. I really wish I was in some non-obscure and actually good game instead >.<

Last edited:

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Ever since Legends 3 was cancelled, the fanbase has been in a mess. It's gonna be awhile till the stigma of Mega Man being dead dies off(pun). I don't think anything besides a new Mega Man video game will completely wear it off.

Also to contribute to the fourth-wall breaking avatar RPs. I really wish I was in some non-obscure and actually good game instead >.<
I would like to see a third person remake of my first adventure with an expanded Powered Up style storyline and character selection and online multiplayer.

Even I can admit that something like that would probably bomb, though. :(

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Oh my god the King.K.Rool Thread and the Shovel Knight rumor. So much salt and discussion.
C9WMP9i.gif

No really, it's like the day of the Smash Bros 3DS leak at this point. Or if not, it's pretty close.

-crump-

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1590-4951-5915
Switch FC
SW-4366-1207-0908
Hey guys. I'm feeling like 5,000 tons of pure crap today, and now I'm hiding in the corner, eating lunch, so I can throw it all up in half an hour.
How are you all?

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Oh my god the King.K.Rool Thread and the Shovel Knight rumor. So much salt and discussion.
View attachment 70386
No really, it's like the day of the Smash Bros 3DS leak at this point. Or if not, it's pretty close.
When have fans of morbidly obese anatomically incorrect crocodilians not been horribly salty, though?

As far as I can tell they've always had a lot of bitterness towards the Dixie Kong community and any character that DARES to get in over their mighty king.

Admittedly this situation might have stirred them up, but I figure that they're set to "salty" by default. :troll:

Hey guys. I'm feeling like 5,000 tons of pure crap today, and now I'm hiding in the corner, eating lunch, so I can throw it all up in half an hour.
How are you all?
Hoping that you're not Bulimic, I guess.

allison

She who makes bad posts
NNID
crazyal02
3DS FC
0216-1055-4584

This bears repeating; "Indie" games are nowhere near independent anymore. It's a close-knit canon now, and not only have they become as formulaic as big companies, they have the pretentiousness of their "Indie" title on top of that.
That doesn't make sense. Sure, many of the famous indies are doing crossovers, but "indie" refers to ANY developer not associated with a big publisher. There are tons of indie developers out there! Heck, I'M an indie developer! Games of all genres with new ideas are coming out all the time. (And for the record, Runbow looks like a fantastic game.) I don't see how the word "indie" is "pretentious", given that the only way they're "close-knit" is the occasional crossover developers did because they felt like it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom