• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Considering that Burning Mandala has a "Fiery Steelix", Miracle has a "Special Mismagius", and Falkoopa has a "Psychic Phanpy" I'd say yes.
Kyubey joins the battle!

I probably won't end up taking advantage of this.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
If my Steelix is Steel/Fire I'll make him hold an Air Balloon to mess with people :troll:

:4heatran:

Last edited:
T

Trick or Treat

I just legitimately believe Mismagius should've actually been Ghost/Fairy, is all. Oh well. :b

A girl can dream, can't she?

D

Deleted member

I'm going to make all the members of my team reference the various title characters thoughout Madoka and its' spin-offs. I just need a list of every psychic type that can see the future.
:squirtle:

Last edited by a moderator:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Fal having a Psychic Phanpy reminded me....

THE ANCIENT PSYCHIC TANDEM WAR ELEPHANT....again

tfw no John Cena

Rebellious Treecko

Smash Hero
Vullager
I just legitimately believe Mismagius should've actually been Ghost/Fairy, is all. Oh well. :b

A girl can dream, can't she?
You know what irks me a bit?
Back in 2011 one of the hypothetical Pokemon I imagined was an Ice/Steel type glacier/iceberg Pokemon with the Heatproof abillity. They had the perfect opportunity to do that with Avalugg.

Last edited:

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
Last edited:
T

Trick or Treat

Added some bits to my gym info.

Vullager

You know what irks me a bit?
Back in 2011 one of the hypothetical Pokemon I imagined was an Ice/Steel type Glacier/Iceberg Pokemon with the Heatproof abillity. They had the perfect opportunity to do that with Avalugg.
That would have been pretty cool. Definitely woulf have made Avalugg more interesting. I kind of forgot it existed...

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
What is OTS? And dont you really want to be there?
Officer training school. Basically military. I applied almost two years ago, and I didn't get a response until now. Basically I applied because I failed at finding a job or anything to do with my life, and now I find out I got in...a couple months after finding a job I've been enjoying.

Good thing about it is I won't have to live with my parents anymore. Plus I'd be able to go to far away places.
They could also probably help pay for grad school if I ever decide to do that.

Downside is I don't know if I really want to commit 7 years to do something I originally signed up for as a last resort type thing...But maybe I'll change my mind about that once I start...

Yoshi-hara

The Good Dinosaur
NNID
jpkurihara
3DS FC
4227-1292-9283
Omg Im watching Minx play Cards Against Humanity
Someone help me Im dying over here

T

Trick or Treat

I have an idea for a Battle Frontier gimmicky battle but it is too dark for Pokemon hahah

Omg Im watching Minx play Cards Against Humanity
Someone help me Im dying over here
Minx...that sounds familiar. The Youtuber? Not to be mean to her, but for some reason her voice bothered me a lot...so I never really watched her videos :/

Yoshi-hara

The Good Dinosaur
NNID
jpkurihara
3DS FC
4227-1292-9283
I have an idea for a Battle Frontier gimmicky battle but it is too dark for Pokemon hahah

Minx...that sounds familiar. The Youtuber? Not to be mean to her, but for some reason her voice bothered me a lot...so I never really watched her videos :/
Yup, RPG Minx.
Personally, I like her voice, but no problem, I respect your opinion.

D

Deleted member

I think I've decided my team. Still thinking of movesets, abilities, and items.

1. Meowstic - References Kyubey. Like Kyubey, Meowstics do not show emotion. Sure, I could use an Espurr, but I don't want to have too many illegal Pokemon.
  2. Malamar - References Kriemhild Gretchen, Madoka's witch.
  3. Reuniclus - References Kanna Kazumi, the protagonist of Kazumi Magica, who is a clone. No, I'm not using Mewtwo because I'm not good enough to have legendary Pokemon.
  4. Starmie - References Soul Gems.
  5. Xatu - References both Homura and Oriko. Oriko has the power of foresight, while Homura is a time traveler.
I'm wasting so much time right now...

Last edited by a moderator:

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
upload_2015-8-27_0-29-2.png

This is what we have for the Social Thread Battle Frontier so far.
Anyone got any ideas?

T

Trick or Treat

Please tell us :secretkpop:

Inb4 Pokémon die/get released if they get knocked out
No! I'm not a monster!

But basically it becomes like a Shadow Battle. And each time you lose a Pokemon, one of your limbs gets sent to the ghost/shadow realm. Like it is there physically but is completely covered in shadow and can't be moved. Or anything.

I'm still working on the details.

D

Deleted member

No! I'm not a monster!

But basically it becomes like a Shadow Battle. And each time you lose a Pokemon, one of your limbs gets sent to the ghost/shadow realm. Like it is there physically but is completely covered in shadow and can't be moved. Or anything.

If this is what the Elite Four can do...

...the Champion should be the Buried Alive

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
Should I be part of the Elite 4 or a Frontier Brain? :confused:
If you have an interesting/weird gimmick to your fight/pre-fight, then be a Brain.
If not, then be a Gym Leader/E4

Remember, if you're a brain, you need to name your facility and give yourself a title.
Ex: (Battle Pyramid, Pyramid King Brandon) (Battle Factory, Factory Head Noland, etc.)

Last edited:
T

Trick or Treat

Should I be part of the Elite 4 or a Frontier Brain? :confused:
Well, if you join the Elite 4 you have to work with boredom Flight and creepyspooky...ME! And haxing Fal.

You are probably saferr with the falling debris in the Frontier.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
No! I'm not a monster!

Marik Ishtar approves

...and Pegasus too

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom