• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
I was a little bored, so I made a Specials Moveset for SSBST.
Here ya go @ FalKoopa FalKoopa .
Super Smash Bros. Social Thread, FalKoopa:
Neutral B: Firefight
A chargeable move, a lower powers, it acts like FLUDD, and just pushes opponents away with a stream of water. At mid charge, it shoots out a short burst of water that deals slight damage and pushes foes back a little farther. At max charge, it deals a lot of damage and sends opponents flying very far back in a large, wide burst of water.
This attack can be aimed up or down, and it acts on gravity (Like a water from a fire truck's hose). Unlike FLUDD though, the water stays on screen and doesn't disappear until it his something. The charge cannot be stored.
Side B: Shanghai Slash
Falkoopa summons Shanghai, one of Alice's dolls, to deal a short slash attack in front of him. This move can be changed based on the joystick's angle. If the angle is up, then Shanghai deals an upward slash that sends opponents straight up. If not angled, the attack is a standard swing that sends the opponent flying at a 45 degree angle. If angled down, the move is a meteor smash. This move starts up fast, but the downside to this move is that it has a good amount of end lag. Don't miss.
Up B: Big Brother's Gale
Fal pulls out a red flag and holds it above his head. A gust of wind pulls him up into the air and sends him a decent distance vertically and horizontally. This move does not put Fal in freefall. However, it isn't very fast.
Down B: Phanpy Ride
Falkoopa gets on a Phanpy and rides through opponents. Fal can jump once while doing this, and if he lands on anybody while running, they get buried. This attack cannot be turned around once it is executed.
Grab/Tether: Yellow's Fishing Pole
Pummel: Warning Mallet

The Warning Mallet is similar to the Banhammer, but it is much less powerful.

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
This bugs me a lot
Wut.PNG

But... but muh Steelix...or at least Fire Types because Burning

Last edited:

A10theHero

SSJ Fraud
NNID
A10theHero
So I just remembered that Dark types are called Evil types in Japanese, so maybe there hasn't ever been a Dark type gym because of that.

T

Trick or Treat

I'm pretty OP for just the second gym. Maybe this is just Pokemon on Lunatic Mode.

D

Deleted member

So I just remembered that Dark types are called Evil types in Japanese, so maybe there hasn't ever been a Dark type gym because of that.
I still want a dark type gym where the leader is a Gatsby esque criminal type. The gym itself will be a mansion, and the trainers are random party-goers.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I'm pretty OP for just the second gym. Maybe this is just Pokemon on Lunatic Mode.
A Ghost type Gym such early in the game is hard tho, considering many Pokémon still use mostly Normal type moves

S

Silver_1357

I'm going to daydream in class tomorrow about what my moveset would be in Smash 4 Social:The Fighting Game.

I hope my moveset won't revolve around tests in School.

Last edited by a moderator:
T

Trick or Treat

I'm gonna make a team for my E4 room. Oh dear I am getting way too into this hahaha

Soul.

guys don't do that!
Don't make a casual Gym Leader team!

Make it a competitive Gym Leader team! With EVs! And items!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom