• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Trick or Treat

Yeah, I forgot its name but its that one with the doll that keeps moving in the library area with the axe

I dont have any joy in trick or teating anymore and I cant stand little kids so I always refuse to hand out candy.

My street is all Teens and adults anyway so when we buy candy, It normally never gets used and we have it to ourselves
Hmm, the only one I remember by name was Aika Village. There were a few though.

And I mostly trick or treat just to enjoy every second of Halloween and the festivities. I couldn't care less about actually getting candy.

But Halloween is my love.

S

Silver_1357

Is my stage gonna be about tests in school? I bet so.

Last edited by a moderator:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
My character would be a Merlin that can shoot webs and project swords.

Neutral Special: Spider-Web. A projectile that can immobilize opponents for some seconds.
Side Special: Sword Projection. A chargeable atack, projects up to 3 swords to shoot them.
Down Special: Frying Pan. Hits the floor with a giant frying pan, may ocasionally dig opponents.
Up Special: Fly. Gets a Pidgey out of a Poké Ball and grabs its tail to fly a few seconds.

Final Smash: Unlimited Waifu Works. A Reality Marble in which everyone caught a la Blue Falcon will be beaten by an army of my waifus.
Some other Super Social Thread Bros. stages that come to my mind:

Social Thread (with random posts like Miiverse)
Al's Toy Barn
Ponyville
Cliff Cave
or Mt. Silver (whichever @ Mythra Mythra is hunting Steelix)
Shrek's Swamp
Gensokyo
Frozen Lake
(@ FalKoopa FalKoopa 's worst stage)

Someone help me with more stage ideas
As I mentioned, mine would be the Greater Grail

allison

She who makes bad posts
NNID
crazyal02
3DS FC
0216-1055-4584
Unsolicited Textbox #1:
@ Digital Hazard Digital Hazard
nintendospider.gif

Oops, looks like SmashRiver64 and Equestrian Flyer made requests when I wasn't looking. I'll get to those in a sec.

Last edited:

Still~Wolf

Embwace Twanquility
Hmm, the only one I remember by name was Aika Village. There were a few though.

And I mostly trick or treat just to enjoy every second of Halloween and the festivities. I couldn't care less about actually getting candy.

But Halloween is my love.
i... ive worn the same grim reaper costume for like 3 years and i dont even go to doors or anything.
i just stay inside and hand out candy.

and because my neighborhood doesnt get much activity i get to basically eat whatevers left so its win/win for me.

T

Trick or Treat

I wonder how much freedom we will have in terms of furniture choices for the public buildings.

Like if I can make a Halloween themed cafe or something, usuing the actual Halloween set...

Please take my money.

Last edited by a moderator:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
i... ive worn the same grim reaper costume for like 3 years and i dont even go to doors or anything.

and because my neighborhood doesnt get much activity i get to basically eat whatevers left so its win/win for me.
Well my college does things like partys on hallowen. And some people do dress up

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
Yeah, like 10 days ago they said in a month as long as I don't get any infraction.
That's great news, NS. I really hope we can wake up from this bad dream.
Some other Super Social Thread Bros. stages that come to my mind:

Social Thread (with random posts like Miiverse)
Al's Toy Barn
Ponyville
Cliff Cave
or Mt. Silver (whichever @ Mythra Mythra is hunting Steelix)
Shrek's Swamp
Gensokyo
Frozen Lake
(@ FalKoopa FalKoopa 's worst stage)

Someone help me with more stage ideas
If we can get two stages per user, can I also fit Cloudsdale in there?

(Buddha)

The Old Chap
NNID
Buddhamitsu
3DS FC
0920-2087-1604

I want to go as this for Halloween.

Last edited:

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
Can someone explain why I've played Kirby Fighters Deluxe more than Smash by a large margin, Hour-Wise?
I got those two games in the same month, I coulda sworn I played Smash more... :kirbymelee:

T

Trick or Treat

I wonder how much freedom we will have in terms of furniture choices for the public buildings.

Like if I can make a Halloween themed cafe or something, usuing the actual Halloween set...

Please take my money.
Like I need this to happen. You guys have no idea.

Also, believe it or not, but I almost always go as some type of witch on Halloween.

Lily♫

(✿◠‿◠)
NNID
NheroArconix
3DS FC
5112-3935-5323
I haven't done anything good for Halloween for a few years... I wish I had an excuse to get cosplays, but since I don't actually do anything on Halloween anymore I don't.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I kinda celebrate Halloween, but for Mexican reasons I prefer El Día de Muertos

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
My country doesn't celebrates Halloween. Here people regard it as some kind of ritual of adoration to the Devil :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom