• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
Jeez, I'm really behind on Mask of Miracles. I've had this game for 'bout two years and I've only just started Chapter 4.

Buffoon

Smash Ace
NNID
Buffoon_on_U
3DS FC
1719-3804-4029
I'm off to class, whomever has a birthday today, congrats. Also, be sure to save me a slice of cake.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
I'm off to class, whomever has a birthday today, congrats. Also, be sure to save me a slice of cake.
I'm not getting cake
Or any presents
Just the ability to drive a figurative car I'll never own
So that's a no on the cake side of things, sorry man :drshrug:

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562
Good Morning! :kirby:

Happy Birthday @ Bedoop Bedoop ! :marthmelee:

I'm not getting cake
Or any presents
Just the ability to drive a figurative car I'll never own
So that's a no on the cake side of things, sorry man :drshrug:
It is not a birthday without cake. :p

Smash Ace
NNID
Marki243
3DS FC
4527-8978-8771
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=75VzljdUE-s

There's a reason why I often hold down R whenever I select Arena Ferox as the stage.

And because Id (Purpose) is a shortened version of the original song. While it doesn't sound bad, it loses a lot of its luster. It's truly a shame.
More reasons to choose that song. As much as I like Id (Purpose), it sort of doesn't do it for me in this game.

D

Deleted member

And because Id (Purpose) is a shortened version of the original song. While it doesn't sound bad, it loses a lot of its luster. It's truly a shame.
I feel the same way about Engage the Enemy. They cut about 15 seconds of song. What's the point? Did it really save that much space?

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Flight: I'm bored
(Insert name of Lord here): Bored? How could you be bored!? We're in the middle of battle!
Flight: I dunno, I'm just... Bored. Bored of all this...
Lord: Then maybe... Would you join our army? Fight for our cause?
Flight: Will it relieve my boredom?
Lord: It's a possibility. We do have a pretty colorful cast of characters in this army. I'm sure you'll find something that interests you.
Flight: Fine, whatever. I didn't have any plans for this week anyway.
Lord: ... So, is that a yes?
Flight: ... Yeah, sure, why not.
Thanks for making my day :)

Rebellious Treecko

Smash Hero
Yahoo and YouTube requiring a verification code and mobile phone number in order to make an account has to be the top worst thing they have ever done.

It wasn't like this in 2008/2009. I made a bunch of different Yahoo emails and backup YouTube account from those emails. (...which I can't access anymore....)
You needed a postal/area code for Yahoo, but you could easily fake one by using one from another country.

----

Last edited:

allison

She who makes bad posts
NNID
crazyal02
3DS FC
0216-1055-4584
Yahoo and YouTube requiring a verification code and mobile phone number in order to make an account has to be the top worst thing they have ever done.

It wasn't like this in 2008/2009. I made a bunch of different Yahoo emails and backup YouTube account from those emails. (...which I can't access anymore....)
You needed a postal code for Yahoo, but you could easily fake one by using one from another country.

----
I thought YouTube only required a mobile phone number for certain features like videos over 15 minutes long.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Morning, do-gooders!

:4Hades:
Due to a bizarre fanfic idea I have, I must respond to this with a picture of Tails ready to kick butt.

It is just what I am called to do.

Speaking of fanfic, I had an idea for one that I want to see if anyone is interested in.

Basically, a group of random people each independently stumble upon something that is actually evidence of a crime. They are all picked up by law enforcement and dropped off at the same Witness Protection home: A large mansion in the Appalachians.The place is lovingly furnished and full of a surprising amount of comfort and joy for a house granted under these circumstances. All except for one room, that is.

A single, small room. No wallpaper, no carpeting. The drywall seems stained in spots with brown splotches. The only things contained in the room are a set of shelves and the array of peculiar plush toys lining them. . .

*insert spooky foreshadowing here*

_gold_

Smash Master
Next to sliced bread, RateMyProfessor.com has to have been one of the greatest ideas in human history.

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
And Fal stole it from some other mod who used Haunter. Can't remember who that mod was, though.
I believe it was.
Yes, it was!

:093:
hey punks

Also, I stole this from @Boxob / @Boxob.
That's the one. He scolded me about the way I Vulpix the other day.
No I didn't.

If anything, I scolded Fal for being upset with you.
No one has the copyright on this.

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
Next to the Universe, this is the greatest thing in history ever
:dedede:
I have no idea how this show was conceived from the Kirby series. I'm even more baffled over how it got an English localisation.

But my biggest question is why does :4dedede: talk like that.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
While Dark Pit's Theme is still the full five minutes. :p
Well, the aerial version. Same for the original version of Wrath of the Reset Bomb (the remix is notably shorter, though). Those are the only songs to last a long time that don't have cuts.

Curiously, the Mega Man 2 Retro Medley lasts about the same time as the full DK Rap from Melee.

This whole thing about cut songs in Smash 4 is hard to make sense of. Really strange music direction this time.

#SakuraiBias
A lot of the KIU remixes are actually shorter than the original songs.

The Lightning Chariot Base and Destroyed Skyworld remixes omit a lot of parts from the original songs.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
I have no idea how this show was conceived from the Kirby series. I'm even more baffled over how it got an English localisation.

But my biggest question is why does :4dedede: talk like that.
Because how else is he supposed to clobbah dat dere Kirby :4dedede:

Done

ЩΦЦlD ყΦЦ lΦΦκ ǞƮ Ʈ৸ę Ʈiɱę!
NNID
BrayzBling
3DS FC
0791-4541-3028
This Title.

Hello Everyone! ;D

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
Rawkstar said:
:4myfriends::4feroy::4falcon::4robinm::4marth::4lucina:
Fire Emblem all the way. =P
1FC0 said:
Except for the Falcon.
Rawkstar said:
It's a joke since he was in the same reveal trailer as the FE characters.
1FC0 said:
Yeah but he is not Fire Emblem he has his own series called F-Zero.
SlickSnorlax said:
He knows that.
1FC0 said:
But he he listed Captain Falcon while talking about Fire Emblem so I am just pointing it out because for a second there it looked like he thought that Captain Falcon was from Fire Emblem but Captain Falcon is not from Fire Emblem but from F-Zero.
SlickSnorlax said:
Like I said. He knows that. He put him in there as a joke.
1FC0 said:
But his joke was incorrect because Captain Falcon is not from the Fire Emblem series.
Rawkstar said:
Are you familiar with the concept of a joke?
1FC0 said:
I am not joking! Look it up if you do not believe me.
ELITEWarri0r115 said:
It was clearly a joke dude.
1FC0 said:
http://www.ssbwiki.com/Captain_Falcon
Captain Falcon (キャプテン・ファルコン, Captain Falcon), full name "Douglas Jay Falcon", is the main playable racer from the F-Zero series of futuristic Nintendo racing games and is the mascot of the franchise.
I am not joking Captain Falcon is not part of the Fire Emblem series. Just because he got revealed with them Fire Emblem character does not make him Fire Emblem too!
ELITEWarri0r115 said:
Does it look like I DON'T know? don't be so serious over a tiny detail.
SlickSnorlax said:
Dude, nobody said Captain Falcon was a Fire Emblem character.
1FC0 said:
:4myfriends::4feroy::4falcon::4robinm::4marth::4lucina:
Fire Emblem all the way. =P
I am not angry I am just saying how it is because you guys got it wrong.
Rawkstar said:
SlickSnorlax / ELITEWarri0r115

It's not even worth arguing over at this point. I'm glad you guys got the joke, but this guy isn't gonna figure it out anytime soon, if ever. Appreciate the effort you put into this lost cause though.
1FC0 said:
It is not worth arguing about because I am right.
Alright, which one of you ****ers stole the Super Happy Tree, because I need to get it back so this ****fest doesn't start up again because someone doesn't god damn know how a Joke works :4yoshi:
This is a joke too, if you didn't notice. :drshrug:
Don't you just love how the Internet works? I sure do! :drshrug:

Done

NNID
BrayzBling
3DS FC
0791-4541-3028

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
I have no memory of this.... :?:
That's because you weren't tagged into the conversation. I didn't do it directly, as it was more an offhand comment.

You know I love you, and any scolding would be merely out of teasing.

<3

Done

NNID
BrayzBling
3DS FC
0791-4541-3028
So Who Would We Be in Fire Emblem?
hm..

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
That's because you weren't tagged into the conversation. I didn't do it directly, as it was more an offhand comment.

You know I love you, and any scolding would be merely out of teasing.

<3

Awww <3

Ah. I get the context though. I shouldn't have said that to Cliff...

Knuckles the Knuckles

Here's a taste of the remedy
NNID
Dromader
So the word on the street is that Yaht Club's "big Nintendo announcement" is Shovel Knight in Smash, something I thought about myself once but didnt think would actually come to pass. I wouldnt be opposed honestly, he fits right in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom