• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.

MainJPW

M.T.A
Yeah, I noticed that. Those are nice touches.
I did mention the Wild Canyon chorus but forgot to mention that it's combined with the Aquatic Mine chorus, but you probably noticed that too.
Soul was listening to Aquatic Mine earlier today, too. He'd definitely notice.

Last edited:

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
So I've been thinking of just writing a small-ish crossover fic in my spare time. Without saying too much, I'm aiming for a mix of an MCU Avengers-type of deal, mixed with what the movie Pixels should have been. :p

Nothing serious, just a fun little thing. :laugh:

allison

She who makes bad posts
NNID
crazyal02
3DS FC
0216-1055-4584
Ok i am going for a walk quote me or mention me if you want a class.

Remaining are Priest(Cleric if female), Fighter, Soldier, Dread Fighter, Gladiator, Dark Breed, Thief, Dancer and Mage.

@ Opossum Opossum I forgot Mage so if you want that just tell me.
I call Dancer!

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I've been thinking of adding Earth, Water and Ice to the anima elements.. Ive been trying to think what they would do..

Water spells- Water, Elwater, Arcwater, Torrent.
Earth spells- Earth, Elearth, Arcearth, Quake
Ice spells- Ice, Elice, Arcice, Iceberg

Smash Ace
NNID
Marki243
3DS FC
4527-8978-8771
Sure!

@ 9029 9029 Dread Fighter it is. @ Opossum Opossum consider it done.

Also I guess I should have added that if I don't know the user they've no chance, sorry.

Yes...Yes...Everything is going just as planned. Soon, I'll take over the Social Thread, and then The Social Emblem shall be mine to use. Then, and ONLY THEN will I be able to bring Grima to destroy this Thread. Then these foolish mortals shall know the power of the Fell Dragon!
G-Great! The Dream is real guys, the dream is here. Yes, it's all coming together.

Last edited:

Smash Ace
NNID
Marki243
3DS FC
4527-8978-8771
I ain't big on books though.
Well, there must be something you like to do. Anything really. Gotta fill time anyways. Anyways, I'm going to sleep soon. Going offline now. Sayonara.

Last edited:

LucarioDude

Not Gray Fox
YOU MEAN I FINALLY FOUND SOMEONE WHO ACTUALLY OWNS THE GAME
go beat it right now
o-or when you want rip
I'll definitely try to beat the game when I'm on mid-semester break next week. My friends have been nagging me to play this game for years so I finally gave in. First play through was pretty darn good, very suspenseful. I eventually need to somehow find a copy of Virtue's Last Reward, don't really like digital copies.

Still~Wolf

Embwace Twanquility
I'll definitely try to beat the game when I'm on mid-semester break next week. My friends have been nagging me to play this game for years so I finally gave in. First play through was pretty darn good, very suspenseful. I eventually need to somehow find a copy of Virtue's Last Reward, don't really like digital copies.
yeeeah the copies are annoying to get unfortunately.

anyways the point i use caps for a sentence is the point i need to sleep, so seeya guys

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
alright before i leave;
why didnt they do that
Time, maybe. Or cluttering the scene, perhaps.

Definitely not a monetary thing. In fact, it's commonly mis-stated that they couldn't afford the rights to use Mario and Luigi. They could, but they felt they deserved better than a sight gag, but weren't sure where they could use them, so they were left out (though Mario does get a name drop).

Also, originally Q*Bert's role was to be filled by DigDug, though Namco objected, so they used DigDug as a background cameo instead.

@ praline praline It shows up 1600x729 in Chrome for me, haha. :p

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I'll need to study the RNG abuse a lot to finally get how it works.. yay math!

But still Im going to test my luck by booting the game at certain hours (specially at 12pm) to see if I hit a good seed for a 6th time and get a Shiny in less than 300 encounters.

Goodnight Everybody

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Also, interestingly enough, Mega Man is the only third party character in Smash 4 to not have a cameo in Wreck-It Ralph.

In addition, the Mega Man series is the only third party series that's ever had a playable character in Smash to not have anything in the film. The exclamation mark from Metal Gear Solid makes an appearance, sound effect and all. Doctor Wily was originally supposed to be part of Bad Anon, but was removed for unknown reasons.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Also, interestingly enough, Mega Man is the only third party character in Smash 4 to not have a cameo in Wreck-It Ralph.

In addition, the Mega Man series is the only third party series that's ever had a playable character in Smash to not have anything in the film. The exclamation mark from Metal Gear Solid makes an appearance, sound effect and all. Doctor Wily was originally supposed to be part of Bad Anon, but was removed for unknown reasons.
Dr Wily was originally listed for being in Wreck it Ralph

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Yep, teaches me for watching a video and commenting at the same time

MistressRemilia

Smash Journeyman
Duck Hunt's stage has 9 rounds with the same difficulty, before it rerolls to Round 1 ( after Round 9 )
Pretty dissapointed, that's kind of lazy.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
These "ScrewAttack" streamers are some of the worst streamers I've seen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom