• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bluehaven

Smash Lurker
3DS FC
1177-9167-4164
It was Episode 32 of Sonic Adventure. Now it says Pizza where his name/info is, but before they re-uploaded it was his full info from the walkthrough.
That was a bit jerkish of them. The guy was probably just doing a innocent walkthrough before Arin and his little lackeys decided to go all ape**** on the guy.
Yeah your right. I still think their video on Sonc '06 are the funniest. (But Jon was still here at this moment so......Yeah.:4olimar:)
I loved that series.
GameGrumps just ran out of steam for me. They stoped being funny and started to get annoying. They still made some funny stuff with Danny but they make way too many videos and they already burned themselves out I feel. Maybe if theyr output was slower but more consistant and polished it wouldnt be an issue, but as is I just got bored of them faster than any other channel.
Same here. I only watch them once in a while. There just not as entertaining as before.

Last edited:

Soul.

Wow wtf. 3DS rankings are no more?
Why must life be so harsh for the handheld version

Last edited:

Kirbyfan391

Smash Champion
Despite being a massive Jontron fan, I wasn't really that big on Game Grumps, even the Jon-era ones.
Though Goof Troop was absolutely amazing.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
I stopped after Jon (and even then I was on and off with them). Sure as hell didn't help that they spent half their ten minutes wandering, around all the while blaming the game because they didn't want to learn anything.

Because God forbid you have to pay attention to a video game.

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Well i have found this redubbe of the scene of Iris Death in X4. The guy who do Zero voice is the same who did his voice in X8.

Bluehaven

Smash Lurker
3DS FC
1177-9167-4164
So I watched that episode where they insult the guy's walkthrough and everything.
So apperently some 'fans' of the Grumps attacked the guy giving him hate mail and all that jazz.
I really have no words for this. I know they censored it and all, but the damage has already been done.
Is it wrong that I hate Arin more than Danny?
I didn't like him before when Jon was part of it, but now...yeah.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
So I watched that episode where they insult the guy's walkthrough and everything.
So apperently some 'fans' of the Grumps attacked the guy giving him hate mail and all that jazz.
I really have no words for this. I know they censored it and all, but the damage has already been done.
To their defense, they're not in control of their fans. Sure they insulted the guy, but unless they stated "go **** on the guy", I don't see why I should shame them for their fans actions.

The exact same problem happens within the Restupurae fanbase (another Youtube channel) . Despite them stating countless times not to.

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562
I am BUCK!!! for mash tournament! Shame that my friend did not come... He is still in Paris.

:4link: to da video please.

Welcome back @ apparently fuz apparently fuz !
Terrible things are happening in my life right now...

Last edited:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
So the broken avatar plague is infecting others again?

:4drmario: We need a doctor!

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I hope the avatar problem will be fixed soon. I have some Zero and Shantae image that i want to use.

Bluehaven

Smash Lurker
3DS FC
1177-9167-4164
To their defense, they're not in control of their fans. Sure they insulted the guy, but unless they stated "go **** on the guy", I don't see why I should shame them for their fans actions.

The exact same problem happens within the Restupurae fanbase (another Youtube channel) . Despite them stating countless times not to.
I think it happens in every YouTuber fanbase. YouTuber says a joke or a offhand comment that isn't important, and the fanboys go nuts and start flaming or whatever. It's just not the GG fanbase that does that, every fanbase does. Each have their own handful of crazies.
I am BUCK!!! for mash tournament! Shame that my friend did not come... He is still in Paris.

:4link: to da video please.

Welcome back @ apparently fuz apparently fuz !
Terrible things are happening in my life right now...
It starts at 7:42 and ends on 9:30.

Last edited:

Depressed Gengar

Hana Is Best Girl
If you want to sacrifice image quality for a bit, yeah.
Point taken.

I think it happens in every YouTuber fanbase. YouTuber says a joke or a offhand comment that isn't important, and the fanboys go nuts and start flaming or whatever. It's just not the GG fanbase that does that, every fanbase does. Each have their own handful of crazies.
Well, every fanbase for anything really is like that.

:094:

allison

She who makes bad posts
NNID
crazyal02
3DS FC
0216-1055-4584
Funny enough, they ware also the ones that went all rageoholic with Mario 64, ALSO making people believe the game was bad. Same with Sequelitis of OOT. Arin just cant handle 3D at all, the only reason he gave Bloodborne bunch of praise is because it was new and shiny and the Souls community is still huge and active, he couldnt risk pissing them off. But old games, he's gonna rewrite history with his own crappy impressions by influencing a bunch of young minds.
I mean

Everyone has opinions

I think Arin's opinion could have something to it

What I'm saying is

I didn't like OoT very much

Blossom ✿

Smash Ace
Switch FC
1923-2750-8413
2 hours of cleaning later aaaand... I didn't miss a thing apparently. Lovely. :upsidedown:
And I see avatars are still broken, I wasn't going to change mine for a little while longer anyway...

Last edited:

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562
Umm... I hope i am not annorying you but can you send the link to the video you watched?

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
I don't see how SM64 would be considered bad. It's just a game where in 1996 they're just now trying 3D gaming, of which cannot be perfect the first time around. Nostalgia either blinds you into thinking it was the bestest gaim evarrr!1!! or you sucked at it horribly because you were so used to 2D gaming that you think it's a bad game. It got good reviews back in the day, so it was a successful first attempt.

Any questions? :4luigi:

D

Deleted member

I stopped having this tendency of changing avatars 24/7 like, two years ago or so.

Oasis Dealer

"Woah!"
NNID
DarkCloud2469
3DS FC
4639-9066-5866
Oh look, some Game Grumps talk. Honestly, I'm really starting to dislike Arin more, and Ross and Danny are really the only people who I think are alright. Given how they said an OOT playthrough is happening, I can't wait to see how that will go...

Also, that reaction to the walkthrough was stupid by them AND the fanbase. I know they fixed the problem, but it shouldn't had happen in the first place.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom