• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Flight prefers the air of course. Fight would be all for Pokkén, surely. Pokémon Flying Simulator, next?
Remove the Pokémon from the game, sell the IP to Microsoft, call it Microsoft Flight 2.0, and I'll happily play it on my computer. :troll:

Last edited by a moderator:

EmceeEspio

Not the Break Man
NNID
captainlucario
Having a violent knee-jerk reaction is just as bad, though. Especially when innocents get caught in the crossfire.

._.

Sometimes I don't understand the thought process behind humanity's actions. . .
Since I'm reading Bill Clinton's autobiography for summer project and its that point in the narrative anyway...

Vietnam. Perfect example of why we humans suck.

And Genesis 1 come to think about it.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Wow, the movie trailer got good reception overnight :laugh:

Flight prefers the air of course. Fight would be all for Pokkén, surely. Pokémon Flying Simulator, next?
Hang on let me mod Latios and Latias in place of the planes and jets in Grand Theft Auto V. :4diddy:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
As much they are badly coded... They are really annoying. I hate playing Classic hard mode because of it. I remember once where i was facing team Mario and they cornered me at the blastzone of Rainbow ride...
Just shine them bro. Or exploit their stupid AI. Really, the CPU in Melee are more just boring to fight then anything else. I prefer to fight against Smash 64 CPU frankly.

Last edited:

LucarioDude

Not Gray Fox
Isn't anyone a little worried that Pokken Tournament might currently be too light in content for the final release? It's less than a year til the "Spring release", and we don't know if they already have stuff in development that will be ready for release.
I believe Pokkén Tournament has been in development, or was rather teased, back in 2013. I'm sure Bandai Namco has other things planned for the Wii U home console port release. I have faith in Harada.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Having a violent knee-jerk reaction is just as bad, though. Especially when innocents get caught in the crossfire.

._.

You can't really do anything without being judged. So just ignore the haters. :p

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
I wonder if there was any furries in my school year from secondary school?

One of life's philosophical questions.

Last edited:

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Just like some anime fans, FNAF fans, Sonic fans, Smash fans...

All my categories have them too.
I can confirm the latter two.

Most of the sane fans have presumably been driven away by the sheer amount of butthurt the most active posters in all of their/our forums spew out. The vocalness of the minority probably reinforces the vocal minority.

You can't really do anything without being judged. So just ignore the haters. :p
True, true. It's like this one Aesop about a donkey where they ended up tying it up on a pole by it's legs and accidentally throwing it off a bridge. If you try to please everybody, you please nobody.

Which is probably partially why people complain about Smash 4 so much.

Soul.

Dude the Pokémon subreddit is super butthurt right now lmao. Some weirdo there said "sm4sh is garbo competitively so..."
okay, my doubts on competitive Pokkén are unknown atm but to say that Sm4sh is garbage competitively is pretty stupid.

D

Deleted member

I remember when my old group of chatters used to bully a furry. I never bothered posting anything.

They must've gotten a life by now.

LucarioDude

Not Gray Fox
Dude the Pokémon subreddit is super butthurt right now lmao. Some weirdo there said "sm4sh is garbo competitively so..."
okay, my doubts on competitive Pokkén are unknown atm but to say that Sm4sh is garbage competitively is pretty stupid.
I feel like Pokkén will be seen more as a casual fighter like the Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm games. inb4atEVO2017

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
I used to be a huge fan of Homestuck (I was a huge fan of MSPA and was around for Problem Sleuth) but then MSPA had a surge of popularity and it got to the point where I kept seeing rule 34 of the kids and the trolls that people kept obsessing over and I stopped following it.

Fanbases really have an impact on the ability to enjoy things. That "furry" webcomic in particular? I can't say anything about its quality cause I don't read it, but really, I don't see an issue with it. People are just trying to be ***** to people who like anthropomorphic animals. Internet, I guess.

Arcanir

An old friend evolved
NNID
Shoryu91
3DS FC
4253-4855-5860
Hey, guys?

Important question of the year here.

Why do so many people automatically label a webcomic as awful just because it has anthropomorphic animals in it?

I get that some comics with anthros are. . .less than tasteful, but people are so rabid about their hatred that someone on an article praising Awkward Zombie flamed Awkward Zombie in the comments section just because the image they showed of the comic was one of the Kajiit comics.

It seems like it's on Modern Sonic/Gen 2-6 Pokemon levels of unfair, TBH. :/

._.

Because people let their perceptions get guided by just a very small few negative examples of something. Anthropomorphic characters can be fun and enjoyable (hell, look at most Disney related material) and the people who are fans of them are generally nice and well meaning, they just enjoy those type of characters. However, as with every other fandom, you just need a couple bad eggs that spread around a negative reputation and that's it. Once you have that bad image stuck in people's minds, it tend to stay there and others outside of the fandom will take advantage of that.

It's really a shame too because there are many great people and things that just are never given a chance because people keep their bias against them. It is very unfair, but that's how people tend to judge things.

Last edited:

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
*sniff* *sniff*

You smell that?

That's the musk of Meleetists.

Any minute now we should see them.

They're so grouchy because they had goggles superglued onto their faces as a young child which have now grown so tight that they have quite painfully sunken into their faces.

:troll:

Soul.

I feel like Pokkén will be seen more as a casual fighter like the Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm games. inb4atEVO2017
That's what most people are thinking right now. It looks like a Weebruto Ninja Storm game but idk it's Pokémon.
*sniff* *sniff*

You smell that?

That's the musk of Meleetists.

Any minute now we should see them.

They're so grouchy because they had goggles superglued onto their faces as a young child which have now grown so tight that they have quite painfully sunken into their faces.

:troll:
hah melee elitists are dumb
elitism is dumb
every1 is dumb
D U M B B O Y S

Knuckles the Knuckles

Here's a taste of the remedy
NNID
Dromader
Isn't anyone a little worried that Pokken Tournament might currently be too light in content for the final release? It's less than a year til the "Spring release", and we don't know if they already have stuff in development that will be ready for release.
During one of the first interviews about the game, Harada slipped and basicaly cofirmed that WiiU version will be a thing. Specificaly the WiiU version. They had plans for this looong in advance, so they probably have most of the stuff done by now.

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562
Just shine them bro. Or exploit their stupid AI. Really, the CPU in Melee are more just boring to fight then anything else. I prefer to fight against Smash 64 CPU frankly.
Exploit? How?

BTW i was playing Marth when that happened.

Smash Ace
NNID
Marki243
3DS FC
4527-8978-8771
I remember when my old group of chatters used to bully a furry. I never bothered posting anything.

They must've gotten a life by now.
You can't revive what's already dead Flight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom