• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bluehaven

Smash Lurker
3DS FC
1177-9167-4164
Good morning!

I am posting from my laptop because my custom rig literally started to BSOD right now.

Remember about last night?

Well it turns out... MY MUM IS ACTUALLY STILL ALIVE! it turns out she was only pronounced dead but as of now my dad just told me some minutes ago but she is still in a bad condition.
That's wonderful news! I'm sure your mother would be better before you know it. :)

EmceeEspio

Not the Break Man
NNID
captainlucario
Hey guys what's happenin'?

So while working on those journals (speaking of which I think I can finish those today!) I found something called the Vanishing of Ethan Carter and let me just say.

IT LOOKS GODDAMN AMAZING.

Last edited:

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
So, if one video game series was able to get a movie that didn't suck, what would you pick? You can pick something that already had a movie if you didn't like the ones that were made.
I'd cheat and pick Smash Bros. :awesome:

Mega Man!
(I'm aware of the fan-made movie based on Mega Man 1, but I haven't seen it)
I'd watch it to see what it's like, but it's only good in the context of being a fan film.

Mega Man, Roll, and Protoman are adult Asians, nobody and I mean NOBODY looks like they did in the games, and. . . yeah, I couldn't get over how much they butchered the character designs to look edgy and cool. Oh, and as a fan film the camera, sets, lighting, etc. used look distractingly cheap, but that's a given. Actually, the whole Dr. Light's dead pregnant wife thing inspiring him to make robot children is kind of edgy and making Mega Man rip off Astro Boy even more than it already does, come to think of it.

Bluehaven

Smash Lurker
3DS FC
1177-9167-4164
Hey guys what's happenin'?

So while working on those journals (speaking of which I think I can finish those today!) I found something called the Vanishing of Ethan Carter and let me just say.

IT LOOKS GODDAMN AMAZING.
Ooh, that sounds interesting. What is it about? =D
Also Good Morning everybody! :kirby:
I forgot to post that. Silly me. X)

TJ-Works

Smash Hero

Welp, it's official.

Pokken Tournament will be available for the Wii U for people outside of Japan.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217

Welp, it's official.

HYYYYYYYYYYPE
HYYYYYYYYYYYYYPE
Oh great, I have a Fever now.
Anyone got Doc's phone number? :4drmario:

EmceeEspio

Not the Break Man
NNID
captainlucario
Ooh, that sounds interesting. What is it about? =D
Also Good Morning everybody! :kirby:
I forgot to post that. Silly me. X)
It's an open world puzzle horror game with a great deal of subltety, lots of references to those popular "subtle horror" tropes, and a pinch of H.P. Lovecraft. The visuals are beautiful, the sound direction is just godly, the atmosphere just works, and the gameplay is interesting and mixes things up with... Oh I don't even want to spoil you, the experience is the best part.

Welp, it's official.

Well it's about time.

:4Kirbopher:

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
What's a good Super Smash Bros fan fiction?
I dunno, I almost feel like reading one, but I don't want to sift through the self-inserts, made-up children of characters, shipping, and grimdark.

INB4 everyone is too excited about Pokken to notice me.

Notice me senpaiiiiii.

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
Also noticed she has Flying Press? We have to play the waiting game to see if this means something for Hawlucha.

Bluehaven

Smash Lurker
3DS FC
1177-9167-4164
So, if one video game series was able to get a movie that didn't suck, what would you pick? You can pick something that already had a movie if you didn't like the ones that were made.
Super Mario Bros. But another movie version the other one was BAD. Perferably a animated one since I think the whole setting of the Mushsroom Kingdom and the characters would fit better in a animated world.

LucarioDude

Not Gray Fox

Welp, it's official.

Thank you based Pokémon Company. So glad we finally got a Wii U port confirmation and supposedly for Spring 2016. Pikachu Libre reveal should've been Hawlucha instead. Ah well, still hoping Hawlucha makes it in. Clones are to be expected in fighting games anyways. My prays for Lopunny as playable and Amoonguss as assist, please! Lucario looks delicious though. :4lucario:

Last edited:

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
Seriously though, the lack of

Meowth
Mewtwo
Greninja
Serperior
Hawlucha

I find to be a shame.
Eh, I think Mewtwo will be added down the line. It's one of the most popular Pokémon, and this game is practically fanservice, so it would be dumb if it wasn't in.

LucarioDude

Not Gray Fox
Eh, I think Mewtwo will be added down the line. It's one of the most popular Pokémon, and this game is practically fanservice, so it would be dumb if it wasn't in.
I feel like Jigglypuff, Greninja and Mewtwo will be playable at some point. Amiibo functionality would be expected too and Pokémon amiibos should actually do something special since it is a Pokémon game after all.

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
I feel like Jigglypuff, Greninja and Mewtwo will be playable at some point. Amiibo functionality would be expected too and Pokémon amiibos should actually do something special since it is a Pokémon game after all.
What if we got Pokken Amiibo? All playable Pokémon receive an Amiibo.

@ CyberHyperPhoenix CyberHyperPhoenix

Starring @Space Stranger and @ Soul. Soul.
Coming to theaters near you in the Summer of 6969.
Also, this is post #30069 in this thread.

Warning for whatever reason: curse words

Kirbyfan391

Smash Champion
Mega Man, Roll, and Protoman are adult Asians, nobody and I mean NOBODY looks like they did in the games, and. . . yeah, I couldn't get over how much they butchered the character designs to look edgy and cool. Oh, and as a fan film the camera, sets, lighting, etc. used look distractingly cheap, but that's a given. Actually, the whole Dr. Light's dead pregnant wife thing inspiring him to make robot children is kind of edgy and making Mega Man rip off Astro Boy even more than it already does, come to think of it.
Pretty much the only thing I'd want out of a Mega Man film is for them to give more character or backstory to the robot masters/general characters. I mean, they're a very big part of the games, and easily the main stars of the show besides Mega Man himself. I see your point about character designs but I got over it quickly.
So are the robot masters in the fan film fleshed out? Or are they just scary big mooks that serve as action sequence fodder?

Last edited:

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Pretty much the only thing I'd want out of a Mega Man film is for them to give more character or backstory to the robot masters/general characters. I mean, they're a very big part of the games, and easily the main stars of the show besides Mega Man himself. I see your point about character designs but I got over it quickly.
So are the robot masters in the fan film fleshed out? Or are they just scary big mooks that serve as action sequence fodder?
Eh. . .I forget.

Which is probably a bad sign.

Overall, I think they weren't characterized that much.

The focus of the characterization was largely on Dr. Light's past and motivations and Mega Man trying to find his place in the world.

Which was. . .eh.

The latter felt especially cliche in retrospect.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I'm finally back!.....And today was the worst day of school of the week. I'm so mad right now.
3037449611_1_3_JHEZDl0v.gif

But excepteted that, i am good.

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
So.

I finally got back on and saved Professor Krane and defeated Lovrina. (And yes I did snag Delcatty. Last thing I did was meet Nett and Bitt about the Data Rom Lovrina dropped at the desert laboratory. Now I am just taking a stroll in between poke spots.

:037:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom