• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Looks like my "Pokkén not coming out to Wii U" jokes can finally take a rest.

LucarioDude

Not Gray Fox
Looks like my "Pokkén not coming out to Wii U" jokes can finally take a rest.
Knowing how Tekken arcade games eventually get ported to consoles, Pokkén was to be expected too. It was just a matter of when and we got the answer today. :happysheep:

Anyone actually watching the Pokémon Worlds stream still? Kotaro lost to Paul but his Smeargle Geomancy and using Heart Swap with Salamence and Hyper Voice OHKO Mawile and Garchomp was so hype. "Dragon slayer got slayed by a dragon" - such great commentary too lmao.

Last edited:

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
You know something? I had every confidence that Pokkèn would be ported for Wii U. You can't just expect Nintendo to just leave us crying in the dark about something like THAT.

Soul.

Knowing how Tekken arcade games eventually get ported to consoles, Pokkén was to be expected too. It was just a matter of when and we got the answer today. :happysheep:

Anyone actually watching the Pokémon Worlds stream still? Kotaro lost to Paul but his Smeargle Geomancy and using Heart Swap with Salamence and Hyper Voice OHKO Mawile and Garchomp was so hype. "Dragon slayer got slayed by a dragon" - such great commentary too lmao.
Oh yeah I forgot about Worlds starting today smfh. Geomancy Smeargle sounds cool I guess.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
You know something? I had every confidence that Pokkèn would be ported for Wii U. You can't just expect Nintendo to just leave us crying in the dark about something like THAT.
This was common knowledge.

It was always a matter of 'when' and not 'if'.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
Link pls? :4tlink:

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
This is just a coincidental reference to Lovrina's speech style, isn't it?
Well, I suppose. I never really understood what kind of speech style that is.

I know that if you would go to a place like Canada, which I've done many times, they seem to have a style like this, eh?

:037:

Last edited:

Soul.

Now all I need is 2016 to come but that isn't far away.
N X B O Y S G O N N A B E N E X T Y E A R

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Hey, guys?

Important question of the year here.

Why do so many people automatically label a webcomic as awful just because it has anthropomorphic animals in it?

I get that some comics with anthros are. . .less than tasteful, but people are so rabid about their hatred that someone on an article praising Awkward Zombie flamed Awkward Zombie in the comments section just because the image they showed of the comic was one of the Kajiit comics.

It seems like it's on Modern Sonic/Gen 2-6 Pokemon levels of unfair, TBH. :/

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Everyone is excited for Pokken to come out on the Wii U.
Meanwhile, i am still waiting for some info for M&L Paper Jam.
tumblr_m6yr6dop3n1r1mi29o1_500.gif

And i am still waiting.....

Last edited:

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562
Still have to tell my dad about premium... :p:p:p

D

Deleted member

Well, ignoring the jokes I've done, it's good to see it's coming out to Wii U. For those who wanted it of course.

Don't know if I'll ever buy it. Ask Future Flight about that.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Hey, guys?

Important question of the year here.

Why do so many people automatically label a webcomic as awful just because it has anthropomorphic animals in it?

I get that some comics with anthros are. . .less than tasteful, but people are so rabid about their hatred that someone on an article praising Awkward Zombie flamed Awkward Zombie in the comments section just because the image they showed of the comic was one of the Kajiit comics.

It seems like it's on Modern Sonic/Gen 2-6 Pokemon levels of unfair, TBH. :/
Furries have a bad reputation in general due a vocal minority which likes those kinds of stuff. It's unfortunate, but the loudest and brattiest ones are the most visible to outsiders.

Last edited:

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562
Just accept that you are my slave pranked. It's your fate anyway.:dedede:
Well... i guess i could be annoying by becoming a Melee lvl.9 CPU and constantly jab you everytime you try to attack. :troll:

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Furries have a bad reputation in general due a vocal minority which likes those kinds of stuff. It's unfortunate, but the loudest and brattiest ones are the most visible to outsiders.
Having a violent knee-jerk reaction is just as bad, though. Especially when innocents get caught in the crossfire.

._.

Sometimes I don't understand the thought process behind humanity's actions. . .

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Well... i guess i could be annoying by becoming a Melee lvl.9 CPU and constantly jab you everytime you try to attack. :troll:
Well so i'm going to force to you to play Fox and die 50 times because of how bad the AI is coded in Melee. Like this video show.

EmceeEspio

Not the Break Man
NNID
captainlucario
Just like some anime fans, FNAF fans, Sonic fans, Smash fans...

All my categories have them too.

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
Isn't anyone a little worried that Pokken Tournament might currently be too light in content for the final release? It's less than a year til the "Spring release", and we don't know if they already have stuff in development that will be ready for release.

LucarioDude

Not Gray Fox
Well, ignoring the jokes I've done, it's good to see it's coming out to Wii U. For those who wanted it of course.

Don't know if I'll ever buy it. Ask Future Flight about that.
Flight prefers the air of course. Fight would be all for Pokkén, surely. Pokémon Flying Simulator, next?

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562
Well so i'm going to force to you to play Fox and die 50 times because of how bad the AI is coded in Melee. Like this video show.
As much they are badly coded... They are really annoying. I hate playing Classic hard mode because of it. I remember once where i was facing team Mario and they cornered me at the blastzone of Rainbow ride...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom