• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.

Still~Wolf

Embwace Twanquility
So I've started to work on the character select.

NeB sucks. NeB is so much better, but NeB invalidates him. None of them matter though as long as NeB's in the game. I just wish NeB was better.
lookin' really good mate. really

NeB is my personal favorite character. NeB is a close second though.

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
So guys, I need your opinion:

Who's more useless? Sakura Haruno or Lucy Heartfilia? If you ask me the latter.

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562
So I've started to work on the character select.

NeB sucks. NeB is so much better, but NeB invalidates him. None of them matter though as long as NeB's in the game. I just wish NeB was better.
Good list. IMO i would put NeB 1st place in the tier list because he have very little frame lag about 0.1 of lag on off of his attacks but... Neb is placed in last because he is extremely slow. The others are mid tier.

D

Deleted member

Good list. IMO i would put NeB 1st place in the tier list because he have very little frame lag about 0.1 of lag on off of his attacks but... Neb is placed in last because he is extremely slow. The others are mid tier.
Funny story really; when I first coded NeB's standing light attack, it was so fast that it was unblockable. I have since made it slower and changed the physics of blocking from holding back to a block button.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
After doing some math, I'll be able to find wild Bagon on the Johto Safari zone if I wait... 110 freaking days

D

Deleted member

The joke is that if they made Krabs orange the outcry from "90s Nick" kids would be stronger than the "Muh Sanik dissent half Green Eyes!" people in the Sonic fanbase.
Talking about that, do people still moan about Sonic's design?

Smash Ace
NNID
Marki243
3DS FC
4527-8978-8771
It's been 17 years since Adventure came out. 17 years must be enough for them to get over a video game character's design.
I don't know, some people haven't gotten over the fact that they're aging.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
I'm tired
But I don't wanna go to bed
I don't want it to be tomorrow
:crying:

Status
Not open for further replies.