• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bluehaven

Smash Lurker
3DS FC
1177-9167-4164
Heyy! That's the old trix cereal! When it wasn't boring colored puffs. :sadsheep:
Trix use to look different back then?
Did the rabbit ever manage to get the cereal? Ever?
It felt like Tom and Jerry. The rabbit was Tom and the annoying brats kids were Jerry. They always won, but the rabbit never did.

Mr Snakey

Odango bazooka!
NNID
perlacambara1996
Trix use to look different back then?
Did the rabbit ever manage to get the cereal? Ever?
It felt like Tom and Jerry. The rabbit was Tom and the annoying brats kids were Jerry. They always won, but the rabbit never did.
Yeah, trix looked like weird atom like shapes and stuff like that, it was pretty cool. If I remember correctly, trix rabbit did manage to have one spoonfull of his beloved cereal. :dr^_^:

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562
Yeah, trix looked like weird atom like shapes and stuff like that, it was pretty cool. If I remember correctly, trix rabbit did manage to have one spoonfull of his beloved cereal. :dr^_^:
Atom shaped? Must be radioactive... I want to eat it now. it might give super powers!

Bluehaven

Smash Lurker
3DS FC
1177-9167-4164
Which is weird because it's his cereal. He's on the front of the box and everything.
He can't even get a taste of his own cereal! Are we sure that we are suppose to root for the kids in the commercials? They seem more like the bad guys here than the rabbit.
Really? When was that?

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Found out about the existence of these movies a few days ago...I guess I'll just order them from Pay-Per-View for just $59.99

*My Time is Now with a bad audio compression plays in the background*

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Well might as well play smash until my ipad charges since its at 8%

Also i found the remote for my tv... Thus endig the epic saga

Still~Wolf

Embwace Twanquility
well i managed to make chicken alfredo without cooking the chicken too long which is a win in my book because ive never cooked chicken before.

did i miss much?

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562
Does anything have a favorite Video Game ending?

I have not played TFT but i really like the ending.

Also the only game i know where the bad guy wins.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Does Rebellion count?

I'm quite fond of Xenoblade's ending. It's kind of sappy, but at the time I beat the game, it was the right kind of sappy.

D

Deleted member

So I've started to work on the character select.

NeB sucks. NeB is so much better, but NeB invalidates him. None of them matter though as long as NeB's in the game. I just wish NeB was better.

Last edited by a moderator:

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562
The thread has been really quiet for a few days now... Hopefully maybe in like a week... It will be moar active... But summer is over.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
So I've started to work on the character select.

NeB sucks. NeB is so much better, but NeB invalidates him. None of them matter though as long as NeB's in the game. I just wish NeB was better.
Nerf NeB he's too OP and beats NeB too easily, so NeB needs a buff

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
I have a few. My most favorite ending is the good ending of Cave Story. A few others to name are Shovel Knight, Pokemon XY, Minecraft, CoD Zombies Origins Map, the Halo series before 4 and many more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom