• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Tingle's Rosy Rupeeland is pretty fun. The gameplay does have a similarity to "For the Frog the Bell Tolls" (@BluePikmin11) with a little traditional Zelda gameplay. And it's important to know that Rupees are used in EVERYTHING the game throws at you so use your money very wisely.
It also gave rise to the greatest throw ever put into a Smash game: Tingle's forward throw in Crusade.

He turns into a cloud of dust and beats you down cartoon style. You can even roll around while using it. Though the move did fail on occasion...

Last edited by a moderator:

Swampertrulz

Smash Lord
NNID
Swampertrulz
3DS FC
3883-9003-2472
Oh sweet, an infraction. Haven't had one of those in a long time.
W-Wait a second, it's for a word. I think the infractions gave you 2 points for spam, and I think I said that word 3 times in separate posts, which means 6 points.

Oh God, am I RIP too? :4rob:

Also, I apparently closed out of my tab where I was, again, just finishing my project.
This is twice now this happened, and I don't know if my computer doesn't want me to do this or if I just have incredibly bad luck.
*Pats on Arigamy on the shoulder* I feel your pain, dude. Even though most of my infractions I deserved, I thought some were complete bull****.

Buffoon

Smash Ace
NNID
Buffoon_on_U
3DS FC
1719-3804-4029
Is that your life goal as well?
Buffoon's (Current) Life Goals:
  • Acquire means to fund my education
  • Build/Maintain a good credit score
  • Provide financial support to the household I'm living in
  • Savings account w/ $10,000 (minimum)
  • Travel to other countries

eviljoeybonkers

Smash Apprentice
NNID
eviljoeybonkers
3DS FC
4897-6248-0097
It also gave rise to the greatest throw ever put into a Smash game: Tingle's forward throw in Crusade.

He turns into a cloud of dust and beats you down cartoon style. You can even roll around while using it. Though the move did fail on occasion...
Just imagine if he was a playable character. His Final Smash would probably be him crushing everyone with Rupees and selling maps to his opponents.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
There's a SEQUEL!?
Yup. Japan only (and, as I said early, a fan translation is in the works) but instead of Rupees, it's all about WOMEN!!!!ONE!

There is also "Tingle's Balloon Fight DS" where it's basically Balloon Fight for DS but with Tingle (and his brothers for 4 player).
I had the game but some ***hole stole it a few years ago. :mad:

D

Deleted member

Just imagine if he was a playable character. His Final Smash would probably be him crushing everyone with Rupees and selling maps to his opponents.
That is his Final Smash. He holds out a map, and forces you to buy it. The stealing rupees doing damage is a reference to Rupeeland, because if Tingle runs out of rupees, he dies. At the end of the move, Tingle throws the map at you, which knocks you back.

D

Deleted member

That is his Final Smash. He holds out a map, and forces you to buy it. The stealing rupees doing damage is a reference to Rupeeland, because if Tingle runs out of rupees, he dies. At the end of the move, Tingle throws the map at you, which knocks you back.

Hold up.

Tingle uses his Final Smash on Olimar.

My favorite piece of work beating up that atrocity that should be resprited now.

Yeah, I know it's unintentional

-crump-

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1590-4951-5915
Switch FC
SW-4366-1207-0908
Blegh, I never liked soda, even as a kid. I've never been a fan of carbonation.

I used to drink sweet tea and lemonade occasionally, but now it's all water, all the time. It's free, and it always tastes fresh.:yeahboi:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988

Eww get muah out of here.

R0Y

Smash Master
Greatest of all-time RPG battle music:

Greatest of all-time remake trailer:

The feels when

came on.

Last edited:

eviljoeybonkers

Smash Apprentice
NNID
eviljoeybonkers
3DS FC
4897-6248-0097
I don't really drink soda. I drink water normally.

I just don't like soda all too much. Too sweet and fizzy for my liking.

Last edited:

Swampertrulz

Smash Lord
NNID
Swampertrulz
3DS FC
3883-9003-2472
Warning Received
I don't really drink soda. I drink water normally, and beer with friends.

I just don't like soda all too much. Too sweet and fizzy for my liking.
Cool, dude.

Whoops double post. Disregard this.

Last edited by a moderator:

-crump-

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1590-4951-5915
Switch FC
SW-4366-1207-0908
Agree 100% well, except the beer part. I'm underage.
Uh.... Might wanna switch that up a bit...

"As a reminder, as it's been a problem lately, discussion of alcohol, even from those of legal drinking age, is strictly prohibited, and will result with an Inappropriate Content infraction"

Not trying to backseat mod, but I'd hate to see anyone else get the boot. We've had enough casualties for this week... :c

Last edited:

Swampertrulz

Smash Lord
NNID
Swampertrulz
3DS FC
3883-9003-2472
And as stated by the rules, nobody (including yours truly) can talk about that subject. Let's switch topics instead before it gets any worse.
Agreed. Who wants to talk about E.T on the Atari Shin Megami Tesnsei X Fire Emblem?

Last edited:

Cyn

Sith Archivist
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
NEW! - As a reminder, as it's been a problem lately, discussion of alcohol, even from those of legal drinking age, is strictly prohibited, and will result with an Inappropriate Content infraction.
It doesn't matter if your age is legal or not, please refrain from posting about the consumption of alcohol.

NEW! - Please do not respond to Mod PMs/screencap them in the thread. There's Forum Support for this. As well, do not discuss banned users.
Also, please try and refrain from discussion of banned members.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom