• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.

Done

ЩΦЦlD ყΦЦ lΦΦκ ǞƮ Ʈ৸ę Ʈiɱę!
NNID
BrayzBling
3DS FC
0791-4541-3028

I am Very proud of myslef.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Warning Received
Hey everyone. Sorry I wasn't around for a few days, I was planning my wedding.

Yeah, I'm actually getting married on the 14th. The reception is partially Nintendo themed.
Cool, man. But I do have one important question about after the wedding.

Last edited by a moderator:

Done

ЩΦЦlD ყΦЦ lΦΦκ ǞƮ Ʈ৸ę Ʈiɱę!
NNID
BrayzBling
3DS FC
0791-4541-3028
Understandable. Sounds like the best wedding ever.
But if you were there, You would be BORED
(This is a joke, cause Flight is bored)

3D Dillon

Smash Ace
Do you guys know what I'm hoping for?
As I'm pretty sure future DLC will be more anticipated so what we have so far, I'm hoping they announce the news in a "DLC" Extravaganza starting sorta like this:
ANNOUNCER: "New DLC for Super Smash Bros. For 3DS And Wii U is about to be released, so I, THE ANNOUNCER, am here to detail some more content that hasn't been activated before.
SUPER SMASH BROS. FOR 3DS AND WII U DLC EXTRAVAGANZA!!!"

Why don't we all at Smashboards request the director Sakurai or at least the company Nintendo that we would want the event to be a more anticipated type Extravaganza instead of a more boring Sakurai-hosted direct.

Come on! Make the future Smash direct
THE SUPER SMASH BROS. DLC EXTRAVAGANZA!!!

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Thinking of going back and beating a Zelda game I haven't finished (there's a good number in that category) including:

- The Adventure of Link
- Both Oracle games
- The Minish Cap
- Spirit Tracks
- Skyward Sword

Maybe "Freshly Picked: Tingle's Rosy Rupeeland" too?

RodNutTakin

Smash Ace
Do you guys know what I'm hoping for?
As I'm pretty sure future DLC will be more anticipated so what we have so far, I'm hoping they announce the news in a "DLC" Extravaganza starting sorta like this:
ANNOUNCER: "New DLC for Super Smash Bros. For 3DS And Wii U is about to be released, so I, THE ANNOUNCER, am here to detail some more content that hasn't been activated before.
SUPER SMASH BROS. FOR 3DS AND WII U DLC EXTRAVAGANZA!!!"

Why don't we all at Smashboards request the director Sakurai or at least the company Nintendo that we would want the event to be a more anticipated type Extravaganza instead of a more boring Sakurai-hosted direct.

Come on! Make the future Smash direct
THE SUPER SMASH BROS. DLC EXTRAVAGANZA!!!
have the announcer narrate the next smash direct, and i don't care if they add ten fire emblem reps in it

Swampertrulz

Smash Lord
NNID
Swampertrulz
3DS FC
3883-9003-2472
I'm back. By the way, my goal really isn't to surpass the great Mic_128 anymore. My goal is to be well liked by EVERYBODY on this website. It will take numbers of years but i'm up for the challenge! :)

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562
I'm here, on Earth, tumbling down the rabbit hole, landing in a room of Disco.
I noticed something... Do you know that Welcome post that you use on every "Hi i am new" thread? The link to the Social Thread is outdated as it leads to 5.0 instead of 6.0. I thought it was best to let you know. :kirby: :)

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I'm back. By the way, my goal really isn't to surpass the great Mic_128 anymore. My goal is to be well liked by EVERYBODY on this website. It will take numbers of years but i'm up for the challenge! :)
That's an unreasonable expectation. You can't expect everyone to like you.

D

Deleted member

I for one have no goal. My purpose here is just to enjoy the website and be done with it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Buffoon

Smash Ace
NNID
Buffoon_on_U
3DS FC
1719-3804-4029
Get me Premium and (maybe) I'll like you.

Cyn

Sith Archivist
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
I noticed something... Do you know that Welcome post that you use on every "Hi i am new" thread? The link to the Social Thread is outdated as it leads to 5.0 instead of 6.0. I thought it was best to let you know. :kirby: :)
I was not aware. I shall remedy that right now. Thanks for pointing that out.

An honorable goal but a little far fetched. Just be yourself and be happy with the friends you make a long the way.

eviljoeybonkers

Smash Apprentice
NNID
eviljoeybonkers
3DS FC
4897-6248-0097
I'm kidding. Ocarina is my favorite Zelda game and 2nd favorite game ever.

My favorite is Mario 64.

Swampertrulz

Smash Lord
NNID
Swampertrulz
3DS FC
3883-9003-2472
I was not aware. I shall remedy that right now. Thanks for pointing that out.

An honorable goal but a little far fetched. Just be yourself and be happy with the friends you make a long the way.
Come back to this same website exactly 5 years later and you'll see.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Oh sweet, an infraction. Haven't had one of those in a long time.
W-Wait a second, it's for a word. I think the infractions gave you 2 points for spam, and I think I said that word 3 times each in separate posts, which means 6 points.

Oh God, am I RIP too? :4rob:

Also, I apparently closed out of my tab where I was, again, just finishing my project.
This is twice now this happened, and I don't know if my computer doesn't want me to do this or if I just have incredibly bad luck.

Last edited:

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Tingle's Rosy Rupeeland>Ocarina of Time
Tingle's Rosy Rupeeland is pretty fun. The gameplay does have a similarity to "For the Frog the Bell Tolls" (@BluePikmin11) with a little traditional Zelda gameplay. And it's important to know that Rupees are used in EVERYTHING the game throws at you so use your money very wisely.

There is also a sequel called "Ripened Tingle's Balloon Trip of Love" but it's Japan only (but a fan translation is slowly in the works right now at ~25% of the script translated).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom