• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562
Just meant that our random, off-the-wall topics and lack of actual Smash discussion were driving people away from taking Smashboards as a whole seriously. I mean, we're one of, if not the biggest, most active threads on the boards. Newcomers interested in Sm4sh are bound to encounter this thread at one point, and seeing what we (used to) do could potentially paint a picture of this board as a WHOLE that the mods might not want to have around.

I smell some damage control, is all I'm saying.
I think IMO the mods did the right choice. Specially with what happened last night and before.

Still~Wolf

Embwace Twanquility
Just meant that our random, off-the-wall topics and lack of actual Smash discussion were driving people away from taking Smashboards as a whole seriously. I mean, we're one of, if not the biggest, most active threads on the boards. Newcomers interested in Sm4sh are bound to encounter this thread at one point, and seeing what we (used to) do could potentially paint a picture of this board as a WHOLE that the mods might not want to have around.

I smell some damage control, is all I'm saying.
i see.
eh, oh well. whether i like it or not, rules are rules and you're probably right so meh.

back to... music and sprites for me.

(Buddha)

The Old Chap
NNID
Buddhamitsu
3DS FC
0920-2087-1604
WARNING: ****posting with Space Stranger causes a swarm of mods, increased post count, a storm of infractions, wingboners, overuse of Toy Story .gifs, and the need to watch TOP GUN.

Please meme responsibly.
I just got back. Infractions?
:ohwell:
Apparently this was spam.

D

Deleted member

According to the rules, we cannot discuss banned users. Maybe it's for the best.. I don't mind that.

(Buddha)

The Old Chap
NNID
Buddhamitsu
3DS FC
0920-2087-1604
See you later.

Ehh.. kind of? I'm trying to avoid mentioning or discussing them outright.
Also... If the mods want the smash social to be for people who discuss smash, they should at least drop a warning. (Pun not intended)

Soul.

This whole thread is a ****post tho...
Technically.
Honestly all these memes/****posts repeating themselves, filling almost every page on this thread has been bothering me for quite a while. It becomes nothing but a circus with no discussion whatsoever, and instead of doing that, all we do is risk infractions, lock the damn thread, and beg for mercy once a mod bans us all for doing something we should have thought of carefully.

I know I'm being an *** here, but the rules are rules.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I need to find my Yu-Gi-Oh! cards and see if I can get the Cyber Jar card

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
Good evening ladies and gentlemen! Instead of going ham, there is quite a bit of evil out there that we must take care of. LET'S MORPH!

...or we can just dance instead

So how's everyone's evening?

RodNutTakin

Smash Ace
The Ice Climbers are the root of all evil. They can stay out
(i know you're just being a jokester, but)

NO
THIS IS THE REAL ROOT OF ALL EVIL

This game single-handedly caused the creation of an industry notorious for causing a seemingly-never ending conflict between many people, all because these "consoles" had different ideas. Not to mention it has caused bad influences. Teabagging? Property damage from frustration? Unneeded stress? PewDiePie? All caused by video games. You see, Space War, and by extension the entire video game industry, is the TRUE root of all evil.

Though I guess Ice Climbers would still be part of this root. (they do kinda have a notoriety in the competitive scene, though)

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
It sucks I can't just rip the whole lines out of the my previous ones.
Oh well, at least I can to some to make it quicker. :4pacman: Anything interesting going on while I'm typing this out?

Still~Wolf

Embwace Twanquility
It sucks I can't just rip the whole lines out of the my previous ones.
Oh well, at least I can to some to make it quicker. :4pacman: Anything interesting going on while I'm typing this out?
naaah not really.
just rule discussion and all that jazz.

D

Deleted member

I know the rules, but when I got here there was no talk about smash.
We don't necessarily have to talk about Smash. We can talk about other topics as well... as long as you don't ****post, you'll be fine. I admit, some of them were funny and gave us laughs, but now is the time to stop. Memes get boring anyway.

(Buddha)

The Old Chap
NNID
Buddhamitsu
3DS FC
0920-2087-1604
We don't necessarily have to talk about Smash. We can talk about other topics as well... as long as you don't ****post, you'll be fine. I admit, some of them were funny and gave us laughs, but now is the time to stop. Memes get boring anyway.
I dont know why i got a spam infraction then. The picture I posted was simply a reaction to what Space Stranger said. The only ****post I usually do is Conker stuff.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I'll need to trim my facial hair again; I was growing a more "polished" beard, but suddenly some hairs grew faster than others.
For some random reason some hairs of my mustache are at least 2 inches longer than the others

Still~Wolf

Embwace Twanquility
I dont know why i got a spam infraction then. The picture I posted was simply a reaction to what Space Stranger said. The only ****post I usually do is Conker stuff.
you arent allowed to post just for reaction images.
so yeah, thats probably why then. unfortunately.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
naaah not really.
just rule discussion and all that jazz.
Oh...

Have you guys heard that Hulk Hogan crushed his career by saying :denzel:?
I mean, I understand why he would be fired, but they've done it before, but not saying :denzel: respectively even if they're hinting it.
Your thoughts? :4pacman:

D

Deleted member

I mean I didnt say anything about adult beverages..
To be kind of fair, that rule should've been enforced by 4.0.

You posted the following in response to his comment:

[Text so they can not take me alive]
You have to have meaningful text alongside an image or .GIF in your posts to avoid infractions.

Last edited by a moderator:

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562
Oh...

Have you guys heard that Hulk Hogan crushed his career by saying :denzel:?
I mean, I understand why he would be fired, but they've done it before, but not saying :denzel: respectively even if they're hinting it.
He deserved it.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Oh...

Have you guys heard that Hulk Hogan crushed his career by saying ?
I mean, I understand why he would be fired, but they've done it before, but not saying respectively even if they're hinting it.
Well, everybody makes mistakes, but he ****ed up really hard, so he deserved the "Benoit Treatment" that WWE gave him

Buffoon

Smash Ace
NNID
Buffoon_on_U
3DS FC
1719-3804-4029
Note to self: Stop destroying your body with junk food on weekends.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
My time for Intense biking has arrived, I need to lose 30 lbs. by September to look super kawaii :4palutena:

Later guys!

Last edited:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
He deserved it.
k thx 4 ur OPonion. :4dk:

Well, everybody makes mistakes, but he ****ed up really hard, so he deserved the "Benoit Treatment" that WWE gave him
Yeah. I think right after he was caught they removed ALL of his merchandise from their official store and removed him from their what I guess is the WWE edition of the Hall of Fame. :upsidedown:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom