• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.

-crump-

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1590-4951-5915
Switch FC
SW-4366-1207-0908
Good evening, weirdos and weirdettes. What's happening with you guys?

I'm just reading a book about literal communist pigs. You know, fun times. :4pacman:

D

Deleted member

Swordfighter isn't **** anymore; he's legit. Just not top tier. Chakram infinite is gimmicky but still possible to do in a match, but eh.
The rest... yeah they're meh.
Late response, but the Chakram shenanigans are obviously only possible in tourneys were they allow the Miis to use their own sets. Also, I don't think Swordfighter would work as a secondary to Shulk because Swordfighter still loses in all the matchups where Shulk loses. Probably not as badly, but still.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
That's not going to happen.
Next Nintendo console releases, they announce new Smash game, the year it's coming out they confirm that they will be making a GameCube adapter for it. again.
2 0 0 1 b o y s . . .
I had a third party N64 controller that had the same layout as a GCN controller.
It's okay, I guess. :4pacman: Want to talk about weird third party controllers?

Rysir

The shorts wearing blue anubis
NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
That's not going to happen.
Next Nintendo console releases, they announce new Smash game, the year it's coming out they confirm that they will be making a GameCube adapter for it. again.
2 0 0 1 b o y s . . .
Nah, Nintendo likely realized by now that they suck horribly at meeting demands so Im sure any adapters will be universal among all future consoles.

D

Deleted member

Good evening, weirdos and weirdettes. What's happening with you guys?

I'm just reading a book about literal communist pigs. You know, fun times. :4pacman:
Nothing much other than klayssic Smash discussion and thread rule changes.

Last edited by a moderator:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Last edited:

-crump-

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1590-4951-5915
Switch FC
SW-4366-1207-0908
Nothing much other than klayssic Smash discussion and thread rule changes.
The Social Thread rules got changed?

EDIT: I swear I didn't know the user I mentioned in this was banned. Sorry mods, I'l be more careful.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I had a third party N64 controller that had the same layout as a GCN controller.
Weird third party controllers? This one takes the cake:

Soul.

Was it this one?

Late response, but the Chakram shenanigans are obviously only possible in tourneys were they allow the Miis to use their own sets. Also, I don't think Swordfighter would work as a secondary to Shulk because Swordfighter still loses in all the matchups where Shulk loses. Probably not as badly, but still.
oh yeah my bad. i forgot about customs. meh.

D

Deleted member

Is it some kind of wordplay on "funny"? Probably.

This must be some kind of conspiracy.
Nah, it's probably just the bootlegger's way of not using "SONY" by changing one letter. The problem is that they changed it to "FONY."

Depressed Gengar

Hana Is Best Girl
Care to show them off?
Not quite, considering I've only put their designs together within my head and haven't drawn them yet (not to mention most don't even have finalized designs) but I can go over the planned design of one, named "Beeterba". Overall, Beeterba is actually based on this beta design of what looks like Ledyba (hence the "ba" in his name).

While his design is primarily based on his beta Ledyba, he gets nods from other Pokémon as well. He has four arms (nod to Machamp), rarely uses two of them (nod to Aipom), and has an extreme fear of birds (nod to Heracross' typing). Overall, he uses his fists and feet to fight, but he can boost his power by focusing his energy (referencing Focus Energy), which can result in him occasionally landing a "Critical Hit". However, if he gets attacked while using "Focus Energy", the exact opposite will happen: he will occasionally land "Anti-Critical Hits", resulting in less damage than usual.

That's all I really have right now.

:165:

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Man my throat hurts after recording five episodes of Sonic Adventure DX.
Now for Rogue Legacy :4luigi:

Where can i buy that?

Speaking of fake stuff, has any heard of POP station?
As a fan of Ashens, I can say that I have.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom