• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

I'll need to trim my facial hair again; I was growing a more "polished" beard, but suddenly some hairs grew faster than others.
For some random reason some hairs of my mustache are at least 2 inches longer than the others
Same. I get to trim my beard from time to time. Haven't checked.

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562
k thx 4 ur OPonion. :4dk:

Yeah. I think right after he was caught they removed ALL of his merchandise from their official store and removed him from their what I guess is the WWE edition of the Hall of Fame. :upsidedown:
I should expa-NO. Ok excuse me for that... I should explain moar... actually... Why did he say it?

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
I prefer having mid-long hair as it suits me best, but overtime as my hair thickens, my scalp gets more irritated. Plus washing thick hair is a pain.

Can't wait to chop this all down ready for Florida next month.

Last edited:

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
We don't necessarily have to talk about Smash. We can talk about other topics as well... as long as you don't ****post, you'll be fine. I admit, some of them were funny and gave us laughs, but now is the time to stop. Memes get boring anyway.

So WWE is on. I love how they're making Seth Rollins an unlikeable heel that reminds me of Edge sometimes

I'm only growing my hair out until the end of March for the "Jesus" look after my roommate mentioned it awhile ago. Not sure what to do after that

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

(i know you're just being a jokester, but)

NO
THIS IS THE REAL ROOT OF ALL EVIL

This game single-handedly caused the creation of an industry notorious for causing a seemingly-never ending conflict between many people, all because these "consoles" had different ideas. Not to mention it has caused bad influences. Teabagging? Property damage from frustration? Unneeded stress? PewDiePie? All caused by video games. You see, Space War, and by extension the entire video game industry, is the TRUE root of all evil.

Though I guess Ice Climbers would still be part of this root. (they do kinda have a notoriety in the competitive scene, though)
This is actually true. I would not have been driven to sprite the Ice Climbers had it not been for the existence of video games. You've unearthed the true devil.

Last edited by a moderator:

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562
Are you as bad as my uncle? I'm pretty sure that he's replaced his blood with pop as a result of the 23+ years he's been drinking Coke and RC.
I have been drinking alot of water recently but i would drink up to 5 or 6 cans every weekend.

D

Deleted member

I have been drinking alot of water recently but i would drink up to 5 or 6 cans every weekend.
Back during the Crusade days, I'd down anywhere from 4-6 root beers every weekend I was at my dad's.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
I should expa-NO. Ok excuse me for that... I should explain moar... actually... Why did he say it?
Nobody really knows. It's really the WWE's fault when I looked into it.
Like I said earlier, they imply about other races harshly but without the word :denzel: such as the time that one guy talked to that one wrestler who was African-American (AA) and told him "We don't like your kind around here."

It's just the influence and corruption in how I see it. :4pacman: But I'm not huge on wrestling, I don't know.

D

Deleted member

I drink Coke about six to 10 times per day. Gotta trim that up.
Thankfully water is a thing.

Smash Ace
NNID
Marki243
3DS FC
4527-8978-8771
Are you as bad as my uncle? I'm pretty sure that he's replaced his blood with pop as a result of the 23+ years he's been drinking Coke and RC.
Huh, that's actually not that bad. I've had times when I drank a 2 Liter bottle of Pepsi in one day, and continued to get another later on.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
*Everyone else here who isn't a woman actually likes about their facial hair and never shave it completely*
Seriously, how can you people live with facial hair? :4dk:

:094:
**** shaving, man. :4dk: That's all I can say.

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562
*Everyone else here who isn't a woman actually likes about their facial hair and never shave it completely*
Seriously, how can you people live with facial hair? :4dk:

:094:
I feel like i have too much hair on my likes but i think this normal at 14. I want to shave it so badly...

Done

ЩΦЦlD ყΦЦ lΦΦκ ǞƮ Ʈ৸ę Ʈiɱę!
NNID
BrayzBling
3DS FC
0791-4541-3028
Hello Everyone!
Im happy. :D

eviljoeybonkers

Smash Apprentice
NNID
eviljoeybonkers
3DS FC
4897-6248-0097
Hey everyone. Sorry I wasn't around for a few days, I was planning my wedding.

Yeah, I'm actually getting married on the 14th. The reception is partially Nintendo themed.

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562

Yeah, I'm actually getting married on the 14th. The reception is partially Nintendo themed.
That's really cool! That must be the best wedding theme of all time! :b:

Saikyoshi

Smash Master
NNID
KarmaPilcrow
3DS FC
0344-9771-0514
For those keeping track of my progress subbing, I've surpassed the original sub and ascended into legend! I have become the Legendary Super Subber! gotten past the point where the original sub stopped years ago. No longer will Eto Rangers stop at Episode 15. I will force it through to the end of the series.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Why the hell is it always me? REALLY?!?!?!
Because when you started making corny jokes out of boredom, we exploited the **** out of that for our entertainment and now it has become a staple upon us to mention you when we see one because it it memorable that you do that.
Would you like more information? :4dk:

Done

ЩΦЦlD ყΦЦ lΦΦκ ǞƮ Ʈ৸ę Ʈiɱę!
NNID
BrayzBling
3DS FC
0791-4541-3028

Dude, Thats Great!

I Have to go guys BAI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom