• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.

eviljoeybonkers

Smash Apprentice
NNID
eviljoeybonkers
3DS FC
4897-6248-0097
There is probably one last gold box that I have to get in The Great Maze. I literally can't find it anywhere. Anything I don't think I got yet, I actually have and it angers me.

R0Y

Smash Master
At this rate I wouldn't be surprised if Konami disintegrated in a couple years. After all the crap they've been doing I'm surprised they're still around.
Nah, Konami's other businessess, including smartphone games, gyms, and pachinko (basically legal gambling) will keep them afloat.

Just hold Nintendo, Square Enix, Bandai Namco, and maybe what remains of Capcom, and Sega extra tight. We've lost one of the best from Japan.

We've lost a giant. Also, they've treated their employees pretty terribly, I hate them.

Last edited:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Nah, Konami's other businessess, including smartphone games, gyms, and pachinko (basically legal gambling) will keep them afloat.

Just hold Nintendo, Square Enix, Bandai Namco, and maybe what remains of Capcom, and Sega extra tight. We've lost one of the best from Japan.

We've lost a giant. Also, they've treated their employees pretty terribly, I hate them.
I don't know. They've been getting into a lot of controversy lately, game related or not. If they aren't dead, then it'll be a major change.

Swampertrulz

Smash Lord
NNID
Swampertrulz
3DS FC
3883-9003-2472
Gotta go fast! :4sonic:

Honestly, this was my favorite theme song for a while.

Last edited:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Nintendo should buy Castlevania, Bomberman, ganbare Goemon and Metal Gear.

In fact they should buy all the good series from all the other companies.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Konami needs to go bankrupt for their own good... well the good of their employes; I'll prefer to be jobless than working in an almost literal prision

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Konami be like: We'll send our game developers to the pachi-slot factory or to clean toilets at our gyms

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
If Nintendo actually gets the Castlevania franchise Im sure they'll go back to the old-school pre SotN titles

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
In a perfect world Nintendo would just own all the good series of Konami, Capcom, Sega, Namco Bandai and Square Enix.

Swampertrulz

Smash Lord
NNID
Swampertrulz
3DS FC
3883-9003-2472
Swamper, please try and avoid spam posts like this. It serves no purpose and does not add anything meaningful to the thread.
Whoops, I was trying to put up the video of the Sonic X theme song. Let me try again.

D

Deleted member

I have all of the PlayStation consoles. While I am a Sony fan, I still prefer Nintendo.
I see. I used to have an Xbox 360 from late 2011 to mid-2013. Wasn't worth it in the end.
I have no plans on buying either a Vita, a PS4, or an Xbox One. Sticking to what I like best-- Nintendo systems.

RodNutTakin

Smash Ace
first crapcom and now kusonami

what's next? sunsoft? irem? toaplan? data east? are any of those even around anymore?

-crump-

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1590-4951-5915
Switch FC
SW-4366-1207-0908
In a perfect world Nintendo would just own all the good series of Konami, Capcom, Sega, Namco Bandai and Square Enix.
In a perfect world, Sony and Microsoft never got into the gaming business, and Nintendo would hold the monopoly on consoles.

I mean, that way, you wouldn't have to buy three different consoles to play games you want, Nintendo would never struggle with money problems, and CoD would never exist. :dkmelee:

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562
I know right? Konami why? Here's a video from AlphaOmegaSin on this bull**** (Contains cursing. If the video doesn't work let me know)

Err... I would put a notice on the language.
I still love Alphaomegasin though. :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom