• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Meh, all I do in Tumblr is just search for the good .GIFs to post here alongside meaningful text. Might apply for other websites / applications as well besides this one, but I don't really know.

D

Deleted member

So The International 5 finals were amazing, I got to watch some good Dota and my favorite team won in the end.
And then deadmau5 started performing and all the hype in the stadium faded almost immediately. It was rather spectacular, really. I don't think I've ever seen enthusiasm for something fade that quickly since Zer0 won the Smash 4 invitational.

Last edited by a moderator:

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
tumblr is ok.....if you never check your dashboard OR have to nswf filter off.

Or you check your dashboard but you trust the others.

For me, it's fine, I just post my paper mario stuff, I got 683 followers and it is a support blog.

btw @Flight you know the post about my # support I made that you liked?

I got followed by typography-party, typography-fun and typography -temple with the same profile pic because I tagged with font....

wth?

a party of typography?

hey gorgeous will steal the show :)

EmceeEspio

Not the Break Man
NNID
captainlucario
Tumblr being terrifying is the reason why I barely visit that site.
The "Welcome To" video for it sums it up beautifully and hilariously.

I always love their little references like the "Haunted Game cartridge" in Welcome to Fanfiction featuring Billy Hatcher gone Sonic.exe, and the Vyse from Skies of Arcadia costume as the "cosplay example for what kinds of tumblr blogs there are. I especially love how when "Blood art" is mentioned, the example is a cut on the cheek of the Vyse cosplayer right where the actual character has a scar, have to enjoy attention to detail in a satire.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Tumblr being terrifying is the reason why I barely visit that site.
The sole reason why I'm scared about the future leadership of America?
They'll be just like today's leadership except more annoying and pushy and... well, bigoted.

Yeah same.
I have one to please my girlfriend, though. *shrug*

Last edited:

Still~Wolf

Embwace Twanquility
I just wish ignoring would get rid of all traces of the person you ignore

Also I slapped the Tetsu down later today in MH
sweeeet good work
i dont have hotel internet so if you arent busy sometime tonight, your dont injure yourself and feel like playing we could. otherwiseee im also good tomorrow because we finally reach our house in Missouri.

i havent ignored anyone yet actually.

Ryu_Ken

Ace Adventurer and Truth Seeker
NNID
Sorastar9
3DS FC
4725-8061-1333
So The International 5 finals were amazing, I got to watch some good Dota and my favorite team won in the end.
And then deadmau5 started performing and all the hype in the stadium faded almost immediately. It was rather spectacular, really. I don't think I've ever seen enthusiasm for something fade that quickly since Zer0 won the Smash 4 invitational.
Pfthahahaha.
I need to see this. Silenced by deadmau5? *Phew*

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
Pixels, eh? I'm in the group that believes the movie is so bad it's good.
The actor for Ludlow should get a Grammy award :grin:

This might be out of the blue, but are you a critic when it comes to games/movies/shows?
....You mean journalistic like a gaming site?

nah, just your regular nintendo fan that just loves and is obsessed on paper mario :)

I do review of games I play, but they are really exhaustive, very long and heavy to read (the SS one is loooooooooooooong).

Idc about shows and movies however, I just like to tell my stuff here :)

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
I dozed off and fell asleep. I also had another wacky Smash dream.
So it's basically DLC confirmation of 3 characters, but there is a catch. They're all variations of :4link: : Young Link, Retro/8-Bit Link, and finally Dark Link. I'll try to explain what I can remember.

Young Link was not Young Link in terms of what you expected. Both his designs and new specials come from his A Link Between Worlds incarnation. His specials would be based around his rods (Fire, Ice, Sand, Tornado). Some of his moves are similar to the other Links (D-Air from what I can remember), but his spin attack is his D-Smash because I believe the Tornado Rod was his new recovery and his F-Smash was changed to the Hammer. Finally, I think his dash was changed into a rolling attack where he rolls into you like he's a bowling ball. I remember him most of all from the dream.

Then there's Retro Link. I can't remember much besides that his recovery was just a high jump followed by a large stab. I do know that he uses his spells from Adventure of Link (which is also his Link design) and some items from the first Zelda such as the Magical Rod or the Bombs where he places them instead of being able to throw them. He can also detonate them at will like Snake's C4 attack.

Finally, there's Dark Link. He was basically the trickster one. He has a boomerang (I think the design was similar to the one in ALttP) that sends the opponent near Dark Link. But what makes him different is that unlike the others, he uses the Biggoron Sword and his shield is on the back of him. However, the shield is still active, so if Dark Link is facing away from you and you throw a projectile at him, the shield will block it. His F-Smash is reminiscent of :4link:'s F-Smash in Smash 64. His other specials are essentially magic moves that could've been used if :4ganondorf: was given his own moveset via Dead Man's Volley and others.

I wonder if people would be okay with this actually happening. :4pacman:

Mansta

( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
NNID
WafflePi
3DS FC
1564-3739-4600
Switch FC
SW-6415-9435-2510
I actually just go to tumblr to find cute yuri pictures. /u/ isn't enough sometimes. *shrug*

D

Deleted member

Pfthahahaha.
I need to see this. Silenced by deadmau5? *Phew*
I don't think you want to honestly. There were some congratulations, and suddenly HEY FIFTEEN MINUTES OF DEADMAU5. His music is not very good to keep the momentum after something like that, and his set wasn't even very good in general.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
A neighbor's car got towed. I was about to call them (because they moved out) but then I remembered that they abandoned their dog...

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Pixels, eh? I'm in the group that believes the movie is so bad it's good.
The actor for Ludlow should get a Grammy award :grin:
Bingo, that's phrase I was looking for! I'd say that this movie could be what happens if YouTube Poop were to makes its way to a movie theatre. I wonder if this movie would become a cult classic over the years.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

btw @Flight you know the post about my # support I made that you liked?

I got followed by typography-party, typography-fun and typography -temple with the same profile pic because I tagged with font....

wth?

a party of typography?

hey gorgeous will steal the show :)
Really? That's quite cool.
Can't say much about it though.

Still~Wolf

Embwace Twanquility
i pray to myself that i don't change avatars
and that i find one i find appealing enough to keep for awhile

Ryu_Ken

Ace Adventurer and Truth Seeker
NNID
Sorastar9
3DS FC
4725-8061-1333
....You mean journalistic like a gaming site?

nah, just your regular nintendo fan that just loves and is obsessed on paper mario :)

I do review of games I play, but they are really exhaustive, very long and heavy to read (the SS one is loooooooooooooong).

Idc about shows and movies however, I just like to tell my stuff here :)
Journalistic is fine. I actually meant just in general such as thinking and observing like a critic.
I don't have a much time on my hands to write down a long review of Kingdom Hearts or Batman Arkham Knight, but I can pinpoint the things that make it good and bad while I'm playing/watching. Its good to have keen intelligent eyes as well as an open mind. I thought you gave off that impression with your posts.
Bingo, that's phrase I was looking for! I'd say that this movie could be what happens if YouTube Poop were to makes its way to a movie theatre. I wonder if this movie would become a cult classic over the years.
It's definelty gonna be one of the legendary worst movies of all time in my book (right next to Space Transformers and The Last Airbender).
Smosh and Five Nights at Freddy's might be a bit more legendary, though (if they come out ofc)

D

Deleted member

I make my own avatars from scratch. No Googlin', no Tumblin'... just three things: my Wacom tablet, SAI, and Photoshop.

But hey, I already told you that a billion times already.

Still~Wolf

Embwace Twanquility
Yeah i hate when i don't make up my mind in avatars as well.
its like
i want something from specific media i enjoy heavily, but i can never find that exact thing
and im not good enough at drawing to do it myself.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
You're not a true critic until you've either sold your soul, or gotten a death threat over your score.
Only then can you be a cynic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom