• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Once again, I'm not sure if that will happen anytime soon. We just need to cool off with the images and stuff.
I honestly wouldn't see the purpose in making a group when this thread serves the purpose of a place to hang out well enough. Sure we need to cool it with the images and gifs a bit (as well as the spam we sometimes dip dangerously close into), but other than that it's fine as is.

Smash Ace
NNID
Marki243
3DS FC
4527-8978-8771
Once again, I'm not sure if that will happen anytime soon. We just need to cool off with the images and stuff.
Just...make sure...to never...speak...of.....Sanic OCs....
I still have ni-ni-OH GOD WHAT THE HELL IS THAT! ****ING HELL! GET IT AWAY! GET IT AWAY!!!!

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
You could lock this thread permanently while I do a social group for these users to hang out lol
Or SKYPE?

It's fine, no need for locks...
Just people need to more frequently talk about science, religion, politics, the weather, future renewable energy resources, the environment and how good some video games are.
And keep the hellos/byes/bad gifs/acknowledgements [that's what Likes are for] to stealth inserts towards the beginning, middle or end of your otherwise constructive posts.

UTOPIA.

Last edited:

Exaggeratedhonesty

Smash Champion
Just people need to more frequently talk about science, religion, politics, the weather, future renewable energy resources, the environment and how good some video games are.
And keep the hellos/byes/bad gifs to stealth inserts towards the beginning, middle or end of your otherwise constructive posts.

UTOPIA.
Wh... That's...

. . .

How?

D

Deleted member

And keep the hellos/byes/bad gifs/acknowledgements [that's what Likes are for] to stealth inserts towards the beginning, middle or end of your otherwise constructive posts.

UTOPIA.
I wish such a place was possible...

D

Deleted member

I honestly wouldn't see the purpose in making a group when this thread serves the purpose of a place to hang out well enough. Sure we need to cool it with the images and gifs a bit (as well as the spam we sometimes dip dangerously close into), but other than that it's fine as is.
Of course. A Skype group (or a private group on this site) wouldn't really work well to be honest.

Smash Ace
NNID
Marki243
3DS FC
4527-8978-8771
I prefer the Japanese sub. More funny voices I guess.
It's very different when you realize that it's Chrom's seiyuu or JP voice actor. Like Chrom suddenly became a pervert.
In English it sounds like Numbah 1 grew up and became perverted. Both ways are hilarious.

Soul.

And keep the hellos/byes/bad gifs to stealth inserts towards the beginning, middle or end of your otherwise constructive posts.

UTOPIA.
what
Shaya pls you know religious discussions don't end up well
rule 1: always talk about smash

Smash Ace
NNID
Marki243
3DS FC
4527-8978-8771

UTOPIA.
Impossible. We must balance out the good with ****posts. It is the only way to keep the monsters at bay. Religion is a...troublesome topic to discuss anyways.
HI FRIENDS I HAVE COME TO SPREAD THE WORD ABOUT OUR LORD AND SAVIOR SHIGERU MIYAMOTO
HAVE YOU HEARD ABOUT YOUR LORD AND SAVIOUR ARCEUS?

Neo Zero

Banned via Administration
Impossible. We must balance out the good with ****posts. It is the only way to keep the monsters at bay.
The only monster that happens when people ****post is the wrath of moderators laying down the law and order.

D

Deleted member

We should just ban images. Period.
I don't think an outright ban is really necessary. Like what was said earlier, we just need to tone down the usage of them a bit, as well as some of the ****posts (yes I am a massive hypocrite) and spam.

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562
I don't think an outright ban is really necessary. Like what was said earlier, we just need to tone down the usage of them a bit, as well as some of the ****posts (yes I am a massive hypocrite) and spam.
I feel rather bad for making the Window 7: Shrek Edition post.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom