• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.

allison

She who makes bad posts
NNID
crazyal02
3DS FC
0216-1055-4584
Megaman redone, Luigi, and I don't even know how many characters they had onscreen at once but it was a hell of a lot more than 8!!

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
It's definitely something very close to it; posts that are shorter and more nonsensical than Skype/IRC chats has that affect on me. Love and affection.

What do senators do?
Get to make suggestions to blow things up which if no one's quick enough to say "but it won't change anything, they'll just continue within 5 minutes", there would be many large burning craters still fuming over the years~
Although I'm basically the only senator left; who's to stop me? mwahahaha

I "essentially" overlook the entirety of the smash4 section in particular.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
Green Mario and SM4SH Mega Man
No Dedede, 0/10 would not bang :4dedede:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
So should I check my inbox now? or is this a warning?

I really don't understand how love works.
Well, you see-

THE REST OF THIS POST HAS BEEN DELETED AND NINTENDO-SPIDER151 WAS PERMA-BANNED RECEIVING VARIOUS INFRACTIONS EACH BY ALL STAFF MEMBERS.

Last edited:

Soul.

It's definitely something very close to it; posts that are shorter and more nonsensical than Skype/IRC chats has that affect on me. Love and affection.

What do senators do?
Get to make suggestions to blow things up which if no one's quick enough to say "but it won't change anything, they'll just continue within 5 minutes", there would be many large burning craters still fuming over the years~

You could lock this thread permanently while I do a social group for these users to hang out lol
Or SKYPE?

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
What do senators do?

Thanks Homu.

D

Deleted member

You could lock this thread permanently while I do a social group for these users to hang out lol
Or SKYPE?
Once again, I'm not sure if that will happen anytime soon. We just need to cool off with the images and stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom