• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.

apparently fuz

legendary doesn't fit me.
NNID
googlemynumber
3DS FC
1908-0730-5856
We've always loved fighting games, I totally sucked but my brother would still play with me haha, it's thank to him I'm not a total scrub at smash.

The most violent it got would be when I watched him play parasite eve. (that damn intro rat)
My very, very first Smash experience was when I played Smash Bros 64 on Project 64 years back. I never played Smash before that because I never owned a Nintendo console. On the Playstation, I was into Tekken 4, 5 and 6 (my mains being Law and Paul, copying my brother lol). Smash 4 on the 3DS was my first 'real' Smash game that I started to play properly.
Timesplitters? I used played that game alot with my brother. It was funn.
Yeah, Timesplitters was a fantastic game. Can't wait for Timesplitters Rewind.

T

Trick or Treat

Jigglypuff is at quite a disadvantagr in 4-player For Glory matches. Even worse if it is Time.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Jigglypuff is at quite a disadvantagr in 4-player For Glory matches. Even worse if it is Time.
You are playing Smash now? Also yeah, Jigglypuff is not the best in 4-player match. Especially on the little Omega stage where you can't go anywhere.

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
The MLP characters, the Digimon, Conker, Banjo, and Eric killed what could have been an otherwise funny and somewhat enjoyable roster. What a shame.

:094:
Don't let me catch you talking **** about MLP again or I'll have Grimlock give you a pretty big scare next time you go outside.

Last edited:

Ryu_Ken

Ace Adventurer and Truth Seeker
NNID
Sorastar9
3DS FC
4725-8061-1333
Good morning. :starman:
How's life treating you today?

T

Trick or Treat

You are playing Smash now? Also yeah, Jigglypuff is not the best in 4-player match. Especially on the little Omega stage where you can't go anywhere.
Just doing random Tourneys, yeah.

It is never safe to use Rest because the other players will come and wreck me. Even after I got a DOUBLE REST KILL.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Good morning. :starman:
How's life treating you today?
Good morning! I am good and i do nothing!:upsidedown:
Just doing random Tourneys, yeah.

It is never safe to use Rest because the other players will come and wreck me. Even after I got a DOUBLE REST KILL.
DOUBLE KILL. But yeah, move like Rest are not safe at all when there is alot of player.

Soul.

Also on the subject of fighting games, fighting games are a god damn beauty.
The amount of interaction they have between players, as well as the huge amount of depth and tech skill they have, makes me glad they exist.
Granted, I've never played a traditional fighting game until the 3DS came out (lol Super Street Fighter IV 3D) but arcade controls were confusing on a handheld.
I've always loved Smash, but like many others, Smash 4 is the one I started taking 'seriously.'

D

Deleted member

How does one get led to watching Madoka by stumbling on something MLP related? That makes no sense.
I can't find the video in question, sadly (I've searched approaching 100 times) but back when I worked on Crusade, I watched Friendship is Magic due to the 2 or 3 other bronies on the team. It was OK, nothing really too special IMO. What it did do was change all my recommended videos to pony related ones. I clicked on one of them once due to boredom, and it said something about Madoka. This was back in April, I didn't watch the thing until my "temporary" suspension in July.

True Story

T

Trick or Treat

Good morning! I am good and i do nothing!:upsidedown:

DOUBLE KILL. But yeah, move like Rest are not safe at all when there is alot of player.
Jigglypuff kind of relies on rest a lot, because aside from carrying then to the blast zone, it takes a lot of damage to kill someone.

I'M POWERSTAR9 AND I'M FINE!

You?

While on a bicycle?:smirk:
I am doing fine as well. I finished the first 6 hours of EP5!

It's simple. Rest them. Rest them all!

To be fair that is only 2 opponents instead of 3. But this is fun to watch

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
If it was @Smashboards saying that.......
That would be the best post I've ever seen in my life.
Some people shouldn't have a name like that. I mean, @Seriously?
Jigglypuff kind of relies on rest a lot, because aside from carrying then to the blast zone, it takes a lot of damage to kill someone.

I am doing fine as well. I finished the first 6 hours of EP5!

To be fair that is only 2 opponents instead of 3. But this is fun to watch
Her F-Smash can be good and her back air too for killing.

D

Deleted member

Also on the subject of fighting games, fighting games are a god damn beauty.
The amount of interaction they have between players, as well as the huge amount of depth and tech skill they have, makes me glad they exist.
Granted, I've never played a traditional fighting game until the 3DS came out (lol Super Street Fighter IV 3D) but arcade controls were confusing on a handheld.
I've always loved Smash, but like many others, Smash 4 is the one I started taking 'seriously.'
I'd share my thoughts as well, but my declining interest is too strong.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
They are good but it still takes a pretty high percentage for them to kill.
F-Smash can kill at 80%-100% at the ledge. So it isn't alot i will say. But do what you think is the best.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
So, saying "MLP characters + others ruined this roster" = talking s*** about MLP? That seems like generalization to me.

:094:
To me it wasn't the MLP characters, but the fact that they used the Equestria Girls versions.

Not the worst sin of that roster from what little I remember (since I almost forgot it already despite it being on the last page), but OUCH.

Soul.

see when you ask for unrealistic character choices such as "Steve" from Minecraft, you need to ask yourself, "are there fan-made Smash games?"
that, or you could go to the NintenZone social and ask, considering it's nothing but speculation 24/7 there

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom