• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Well I'm Tails Man.

You can't box me into either/or scenarios.

I should have spent my free time yesterday drawing or playing Smash or playing ANY of my backlog, but instead I bought Jet Set Radio.

Tagging buildings with awkwardly drawn Smash Bros symbols like a boss.

The police presence is so overkill that I doubt that kind of reception would even be given to America's Most Wanted, let alone a couple of punk graffiti artists.

Oh, and after binging on Cinemasins, I am now genre savvy enough to call when a wooden door is completely vulnerable to having bullets fly through it in a cartoon.

. . .I heard what happened yesterday. I hope this place doesn't get shut down. I love you guys too much. :'[
Speaking of Smash Bros, who want to do some?
megaman_x4__zero_sprite_animation_by_darkelfaqua-d4rorvk.gif

Tangamanga

Scrublord
NNID
Tangamanga
3DS FC
1650-3266-1148
Well, I guess it makes sense because they didn't know English swearwords and adult humor, but I've had my share of rated T games before I turned 13.

I was only 6 when I first played Melee with my cousins in San Francisco.
I played bloody roar with my brother when I was like 7 I think. All those violent and bloody ps1 polygons.

Oh yes I'm edgy.

T

Trick or Treat

Imagine my case in which I see all your fancy exclusives but I'm in mexico :4pacman:

I never said you shouldn't :4peach:
Okay good, because it is kinda fun.

Well, I guess it makes sense because they didn't know English swearwords and adult humor, but I've had my share of rated T games before I turned 13.

I was only 6 when I first played Melee with my cousins in San Francisco.
I remember when my parents wouldn't let me play it. It took months to convince them.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Doing driver's training study and the unnecessary conspicuous computer generated pedestrians in pictures that have no relevance to anything in them are getting weird.

The latest picture has an ordinary SQUIRREL as randomly sitting on the side of the road. Whut??

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Ayy, check the avatars before making claims, bruh. :4megaman:
You said that you we're the Tails guy. So yeah.:4megaman: (Also my avatar is techinally a Mega Man in her own game, in ZX.)

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
You said that you we're the Tails guy. So yeah.:4megaman: (Also my avatar is techinally a Mega Man in her own game, in ZX.)
But if it's a her, then wouldn't it be a Mega Woman? :troll:

Darn it, CG squirrel is back and even MORE conspicuous this time!

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
But if it's a her, then wouldn't it be a Mega Woman? :troll:

Darn it, CG squirrel is back and even MORE conspicuous this time!
In ZX, all detender of a biometal is called a "Mega Man". Even woman, so yeah.:troll:

Last edited:

apparently fuz

legendary doesn't fit me.
NNID
googlemynumber
3DS FC
1908-0730-5856
Totally.

But it was amusing, my parents wouldn't let me watch angry beavers but I would see ren & stimpy (dbz wasn't censored in mexico either) and play all sorts of violent games with my brother :4mii:
I didn't really play many violent video games, just because I was incompetent as a gamer back then. I used to watch my brother play Metal Gear Solid 2 and 3 back on the PS2, and the only real 'violent' game I played with him was Timesplitters 2 and 3 split screen multiplayer and co-op.

FlappyFalco

Smesh Ace
NNID
HyperToxBox64
3DS FC
3866-8228-7394
Switch FC
SW-5551-9470-0820
*finds out retro Amiibo pack is in-store only and Gamestop-exclusive*

*slams head into brick wall repeatedly*

Why does my living situation have to be so endlessly ****ed up?! I was depending on those orders being available online because I CAN'T LEAVE THE ****ING HOUSE!
You wouldn't happen to be @BaffleBlend on NintendoLife, would you? He left a comment on this article saying something eerily similar:

http://www.nintendolife.com/news/20...ms_amiibo_3-pack_pre-order_event_this_weekend

(screams forever because my messed-up living situation means I can't leave the house)

I was depending on orders being available online, damn it...
Just something I noticed and got curious about. Sorry if it's just a coincidence. Or maybe there's just a lot of people who are in circumstances where they need to be in their home but also have an interest in buying the new Amiibos. :laugh:

Last edited:

Tangamanga

Scrublord
NNID
Tangamanga
3DS FC
1650-3266-1148
I didn't really play many violent video games, just because I was incompetent as a gamer back then. I used to watch my brother play Metal Gear Solid 2 and 3 back on the PS2, and the only real 'violent' game I played with him was Timesplitters 2 and 3 split screen multiplayer and co-op.
We've always loved fighting games, I totally sucked but my brother would still play with me haha, it's thank to him I'm not a total scrub at smash.

The most violent it got would be when I watched him play parasite eve. (that damn intro rat)

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562
Timesplitters? I used played that game alot with my brother. It was funn.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom