• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

The hack character will fix that. We have just to wait until it's finally Reyn time.:4mario:
If texture hacking becomes a thing, I'm editing all of Shulk's palette swaps to make the hair color match the character it's based on. (Dunban Shulk would be black, Melia Shulk would be grey etc.) I'd also completely replace swimsuit Shulk with a green swap based on Gadolt, because I hate looking at shirtless men.

_gold_

Smash Master
If texture hacking becomes a thing, I'm editing all of Shulk's palette swaps to make the hair color match the character it's based on. (Dunban Shulk would be black, Melia Shulk would be grey etc.) I'd also completely replace swimsuit Shulk with a green swap based on Gadolt, because I hate looking at shirtless men.
Looking at yourself in the mirror must be a real challenge for you then. :054:

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAX!

(I'm sorry, but you pretty much asked for it.)
Hey it's not cheating! It's for a good cause.:4gaw:
Model swapping would be a thing since since person have already begin now. (I don't known if you have see the video showing Marth with Chrom model) And since all the main character of Xenoblade are trophy in the Wii U version, we could have the entire cast for different character.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Looking at yourself in the mirror must be a real challenge for you then. :054:
I've grown used to myself. I don't take off my shirt in public though. If I go swimming, I always do it with a shirt on.
#SelfConscious

Model swapping would be a thing since since person have already begin now. (I don't known if you have see the video shwoing Marth with Chrom model) And since all the main character of Xenoblade are trophy in the Wii U version, we could have the entire cast for different character.
That's different. That's slapping a semi-rigged model onto a playable one with questionable results. Also, the trophy models do not have any bones, and would need to be imported (in the same manner as Brawl hack imports, which took years to work out) before they could work. Final Smash Dunban might work in the same way Chrom did, but he's left handed, so it might screw up Shulk's attacks, or just straight up do nothing.

Tangamanga

Scrublord
NNID
Tangamanga
3DS FC
1650-3266-1148
Good morning all!

But why must the fun be ruined for everyone else that likes beach boy? :4dk:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I've grown used to myself. I don't take off my shirt in public though. If I go swimming, I always do it with a shirt on.
#SelfConscious

That's different. That's slapping a semi-rigged model onto a playable one with questionable results. Also, the trophy models do not have any bones, and would need to be imported (in the same manner as Brawl hack imports, which took years to work out) before they could work. Final Smash Dunban might work in the same way Chrom did, but he's left handed, so it might screw up Shulk's attacks, or just straight up do nothing.
Hum i see. Still i think it could be cool to see that in the futur. But we will see.
Good morning all!

Good morning.

D

Deleted member

Just don't play on my console then. You'd still have it on your own. Only difference is if you selected it and I played against you on Wi-fi or something, I'd see green Shulk, while you'd see swimsuit.

T

Trick or Treat

What about shirtless women?

Tangamanga

Scrublord
NNID
Tangamanga
3DS FC
1650-3266-1148
#SelfConscious

Pull a twilight princess wii :troll:

I feel you on the swimming thing, I myself gave up on trying to find non skimpy swim shorts and just bought a pair of male swimtrunks. - shrugs-

T

Trick or Treat

Pull a twilight princess wii :troll:

I feel you on the swimming thing, I myself gave up on trying to find non skimpy swim shorts and just bought a pair of male swimtrunks. - shrugs-
Swimming in a male bathing suit...must be interesting.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
What about shirtless women?
Well we have Zero Suit Samus for that. So.....I don't known. (I'm talking about her outfit of Zero Mission/Fusion ending.)

T

Trick or Treat

I just go on the kids section to find a pair that won't fall down hahaha
Even then they seem very...open and loose. I have never worn one so I don't know...but I think it would practically be skinny dipping

Tangamanga

Scrublord
NNID
Tangamanga
3DS FC
1650-3266-1148
Even then they seem very...open and loose. I have never worn one so I don't know...but I think it would practically be skinny dipping
Hmm, even girl swim shorts are loose in that sense. But I usually wear a normal swimsuit + shorts

Saikyoshi

Smash Master
NNID
KarmaPilcrow
3DS FC
0344-9771-0514
*finds out retro Amiibo pack is in-store only and Gamestop-exclusive*

*slams head into brick wall repeatedly*

Why does my living situation have to be so endlessly ****ed up?! I was depending on those orders being available online because I CAN'T LEAVE THE ****ING HOUSE!

Tangamanga

Scrublord
NNID
Tangamanga
3DS FC
1650-3266-1148
*finds out retro Amiibo pack is in-store only and Gamestop-exclusive*

*slams head into brick wall repeatedly*

Why does my living situation have to be so endlessly ****ed up?! I was depending on those orders being available online because I CAN'T LEAVE THE ****ING HOUSE!
Imagine my case in which I see all your fancy exclusives but I'm in mexico :4pacman:
You mean I shouldn't skinny dip? D:

There is lots of blue here now that you mention it.
I never said you shouldn't :4peach:

Last edited:

RodNutTakin

Smash Ace
If the SSB4 roster was chosen by a hyperactive Spanish 9 year old

The only good thing about this is the inclusion of Shrek

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562
If the SSB4 roster was chosen by a hyperactive Spanish 9 year old

The only good thing about this is the inclusion of Shrek
Would a 9 year old really watch South Park and Dragon Ball Z?

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
We are Sega now.:4sonic: (But i am more Capcom because Mega Man:4megaman:)
Well I'm Tails Man.

You can't box me into either/or scenarios.

I should have spent my free time yesterday drawing or playing Smash or playing ANY of my backlog, but instead I bought Jet Set Radio.

Tagging buildings with awkwardly drawn Smash Bros symbols like a boss.

The police presence is so overkill that I doubt that kind of reception would even be given to America's Most Wanted, let alone a couple of punk graffiti artists.

Oh, and after binging on Cinemasins, I am now genre savvy enough to call when a wooden door is completely vulnerable to having bullets fly through it in a cartoon.

. . .I heard what happened yesterday. I hope this place doesn't get shut down. I love you guys too much. :'[

Tangamanga

Scrublord
NNID
Tangamanga
3DS FC
1650-3266-1148
Who cares? I'm more worried about a 9 year old playing Conker's Bad Fur Day.
Fun times, parents didn't really care about what we played (specially those who didn't know english) it had a cute squirrel, buy them this game!
Ahh, the good old times where all games were played in foreign languages

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
Sheesh, Hunter x Hunter really is one of the best examples of "Don't judge a book by its cover".

First the Phantom Troupe arc, now this Chimera Ant arc.

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
Fun times, parents didn't really care about what we played (specially those who didn't know english) it had a cute squirrel, buy them this game!
Ahh, the good old times where all games were played in foreign languages
Well, I guess it makes sense because they didn't know English swearwords and adult humor, but I've had my share of rated T games before I turned 13.

I was only 6 when I first played Melee with my cousins in San Francisco.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom