• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.

Depressed Gengar

Hana Is Best Girl
To me it wasn't the MLP characters, but the fact that they used the Equestria Girls versions.

Not the worst sin of that roster from what little I remember (since I almost forgot it already despite it being on the last page), but OUCH.
TBH the worst sins were the Digimon and Conker. I mean, the EGs were pretty bad choices (and it only gets worse with how many there are), but I'd take them over Digimanz and Conker any day.

:094:

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
TBH the worst sins were the Digimon and Conker. I mean, the EGs were pretty bad choices (and it only gets worse with how many there are), but I'd take them over Digimanz and Conker any day.

:094:
At least pick a cool Digimon like that Flaredramon or what's-his-face you get by sticking an egg thing on Veemon.

The selection of Digimon just SUCKED.

And LOL at cutting Pokemon and keeping Kirby.

What planet does this so-called casual live on? He's not casual, he just has awful taste.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
At least pick a cool Digimon like that Flaredramon or what's-his-face you get by sticking an egg thing on Veemon.

The selection of Digimon just SUCKED.

And LOL at cutting Pokemon and keeping Kirby.

What planet does this so-called casual live on? He's not casual, he just has awful taste.
To be fair, he is a hyperactive nine year old.

apparently fuz

legendary doesn't fit me.
NNID
googlemynumber
3DS FC
1908-0730-5856
The NX is literally holding me back from purchasing a Wii U. I really hope that it has backwards compatibility.

Freduardo

Smash Champion
I was bored and almost posted this as it's own thread
with the title NEW GLITCH FOUND - Play Ridley on Pyrosphere.

So remember the crazy Master Hand Glitch on 64? There's a Ridley version in Sm4sh! It's equally insane.

WHAT YOU NEED:

1) Wii U
2) At least three gamecube controllers and a game pad
3) two gamecube controller adapters for wii u
4) To MAKE SURE you read the entire instructions fully before you even think to try this.

How to get started:
1) Set up Wii U with one gamecube adapter in the front two USB ports of the system and one gamecube adapter in the rear two USB Ports of the system.
2) Plug in controls in the first two ports on the one in the BACK of the system, and the THIRD port in the adapter plugged into the front of the system.
3) Start Smash
4) Go to eight player smash. Play one round with three players on Big Battlefield. The player with the controller that's plugged into the front of the system (no other controllers should be in this adapter) HAS to be Samus. Samus cannot win or this won't work. Do not use control settings. If you use control settings, this will not work. If Samus wins or someone turned their name on their player, restart your system and try again.
5) Quit out of eight player smash and go on regular smash. Play another three player round on Final Destination. Once again the player HAS to be Samus. Once again, Samus cannot win and no control settings can be used. If Samus wins or someone turns their name on, restart your system and try again.
6) Now the fun part. Have the player that has played Samus and lost for the last two matches switch to Zero Suit Samus and turn on their name. Have both of the other players set their names as defaults (they should already be like this, but you have to select it again here). Select Pyrosphere on Omega mode. In the milisecond while it is loading, unplug Zero Suit Samus' controller. When Ridley first lands you will have 2 seconds to replug that controller in to PORT 1 on the same gamecube controller adapter and hit L + R, ZL + ZR, B and Plus on the gamepad at the same time you plug the cotnroller in. You will now control Ridley. His moves are similar to Master Hand's in the act that they don't operate like any other smash character. Including swiping the touch pad to drag the tail across the stage.
7) This will also unlock the modes Vs. Ridley and Vs. Master Hand in the Games and More Group Section.
8) Realize this is an entire lie, but if you obeyed part 4 in 'what you need' and read this fully you won't have wasted your time except to have read my odd imagination. If you had been trying to do this step by step as you read it, I'm sorry, but I did try to warn you.

:troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll:
But now that that's out of the way, wouldn't Gamepad control of the bosses be a really cool DLC Mode? Use this thread to discuss that. And should I have made Yellow Demon playable in the fake glitch, or was Ridley the better choice? I want to hear your voice.

I decided against it ultimately cause it was cruel. But I figured sharing it here was harmless.

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I was bored and almost posted this as it's own thread
with the title NEW GLITCH FOUND - Play Ridley on Pyrosphere.

So remember the crazy Master Hand Glitch on 64? There's a Ridley version in Sm4sh! It's equally insane.

WHAT YOU NEED:

1) Wii U
2) At least three gamecube controllers and a game pad
3) two gamecube controller adapters for wii u
4) To MAKE SURE you read the entire instructions fully before you even think to try this.

How to get started:
1) Set up Wii U with one gamecube adapter in the front two USB ports of the system and one gamecube adapter in the rear two USB Ports of the system.
2) Plug in controls in the first two ports on the one in the BACK of the system, and the THIRD port in the adapter plugged into the front of the system.
3) Start Smash
4) Go to eight player smash. Play one round with three players on Big Battlefield. The player with the controller that's plugged into the front of the system (no other controllers should be in this adapter) HAS to be Samus. Samus cannot win or this won't work. Do not use control settings. If you use control settings, this will not work. If Samus wins or someone turned their name on their player, restart your system and try again.
5) Quit out of eight player smash and go on regular smash. Play another three player round on Final Destination. Once again the player HAS to be Samus. Once again, Samus cannot win and no control settings can be used. If Samus wins or someone turns their name on, restart your system and try again.
6) Now the fun part. Have the player that has played Samus and lost for the last two matches switch to Zero Suit Samus and turn on their name. Have both of the other players set their names as defaults (they should already be like this, but you have to select it again here). Select Pyrosphere on Omega mode. In the milisecond while it is loading, unplug Zero Suit Samus' controller. When Ridley first lands you will have 2 seconds to replug that controller in to PORT 1 on the same gamecube controller adapter and hit L + R, ZL + ZR, B and Plus on the gamepad at the same time you plug the cotnroller in. You will now control Ridley. His moves are similar to Master Hand's in the act that they don't operate like any other smash character. Including swiping the touch pad to drag the tail across the stage.
7) This will also unlock the modes Vs. Ridley and Vs. Master Hand in the Games and More Group Section.
8) Realize this is an entire lie, but if you obeyed part 4 in 'what you need' and read this fully you won't have wasted your time except to have read my odd imagination. If you had been trying to do this step by step as you read it, I'm sorry, but I did try to warn you.

:troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll:
But now that that's out of the way, wouldn't Gamepad control of the bosses be a really cool DLC Mode? Use this thread to discuss that. And should I have made Yellow Demon playable in the fake glitch, or was Ridley the better choice? I want to hear your voice.

I decided against it ultimately cause it was cruel. But I figured sharing it here was harmless.
Play Ridley? Nah, he is just 2 small for be played.:troll:

Last edited:

Jaedrik

Man-at-Arms-at-Keyboard
We're still talking about snuggling??
That's good.
Snuggling is good. :D

Soul.

The NX is literally holding me back from purchasing a Wii U. I really hope that it has backwards compatibility.
I dunno man. Personally I thought NX wouldn't replace both Wii U and 3DS, and now most think it will replace the former.
The Wii U has a serious lack of games though, idk. At least it has Smash, but that's on 3DS too. I kinda hope we see a new handheld soon, one that would get rid of Friend Codes and add NNIDs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom