• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
While I do own a Wii U, my economical situation isn't really the best.

So I only own Smash, Nintendo Land, Mario 3D World and Shovel Knight.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
So I finished Fullmetal Alchemist today. Do I need to watch Brotherhood or is it just a reboot?
Brotherhood is actual story of the Full Metal Alchemist Manga, and the first 25 of the 64 episodes follow the same story, but the rest is completely different.

There are also many significant plot differences, so I highly recommend watching it.

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Actually, that is how the name is written the English subtitles, so...
Then it must be a bad translation, because I am 100% sure that there isn't a song named "Lacey".
Or I call hax.

Arcadenik

Smash Legend
NNID
Arcadenik
Nah, it's just the import duty here, as Nintendo doesn't have a branch in India. That really pushes up the price.
Wow. I didn't know you live in India. I learn something new everyday. :p

Yeah, with a large population in India, one would think it would have a Nintendo of India.

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
Sometimes I wonder if the term "Indie" originated from "India". It definitely feels like it's more than a mere coincidence for some reason.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Wow. I didn't know you live in India. I learn something new everyday. :p

Yeah, with a large population in India, one would think it would have a Nintendo of India.
Well, it's in my infobox on the left. I'm Indian through and through. :p
It's kind of odd, as Microsoft and Sony do have divisions here, since 2007. Nintendo still doesn't, although Mario and Pokémon are just as popular here.

Sometimes I wonder if the term "Indie" originated from "India". It definitely feels like it's more than a mere coincidence for some reason.
As much as I'd like that to be the case, "Indie" comes from "Independent", with the extra i so that it is pronounced correctly. :p

Last edited:

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
Brotherhood is actual story of the Full Metal Alchemist Manga, and the first 25 of the 64 episodes follow the same story, but the rest is completely different.

There are also many significant plot differences, so I highly recommend watching it.
Yeah, what Fal said. Brotherhood is amazing, and you should watch now.

Ryu_Ken

Ace Adventurer and Truth Seeker
NNID
Sorastar9
3DS FC
4725-8061-1333
I haven't said this in a long time.... Yo :starman: What's up, guys?
I may or may not have started the first steps to making my premiun status worthwhile...

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Smash Bros is over
WE REACHED THE END
You mean we died and are in heaven.

I mean, damn, I'm watching it right now and I can't get over the roster and the insanity of it.

----------------

Okay, I'm choking up. :laugh:

Vegeta wearing Luigi's clothes (and Kid Buu in Mario')? Why not!
Luke Skywalker attacking with feet-sword and breakdance kicks? Sure!
Shigeru Miyamoto beating the crap out of Quote? OK!
WAAs all over the place? Yup!

As he said "Every frame of this game is a painting. Everything is so deep. [...] Whoever worked on this, thank you for just existing."

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
You mean we died and are in heaven.

I mean, damn, I'm watching it right now and I can't get over the roster and the insanity of it.

----------------

Okay, I'm choking up. :laugh:

Vegeta wearing Luigi's clothes (and Kid Buu in Mario')? Why not!
Luke Skywalker attacking with feet-sword and breakdance kicks? Sure!
Shigeru Miyamoto beating the crap out of Quote? OK!
WAAs all over the place? Yup!

As he said "Every frame of this game is a painting. Everything is so deep. [...] Whoever worked on this, thank you for just existing."
The moment I saw White Rock Shooter instead of Zephiroth, I knew this would be a long ride.

And I'm just at the 6 minutes mark.

Ryu_Ken

Ace Adventurer and Truth Seeker
NNID
Sorastar9
3DS FC
4725-8061-1333
I promise I'll stop procrastinating, Mom. Lemme finish this post and I'll get to recording the Sans dialogue, okay?
Smash Bros is over
WE REACHED THE END

Download.... where is the download.... I don't need it...... I don't need it.....

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
I believe this image should convice the skeptics.
[Vinesauce] Vinny - Super Smash Bros. Infinite.mp4_snapshot_01.07.08_[2016.07.27_01.59.49].jpg

I'm drowning in tears of happiness.

THIS, is what it means to be a crossover. To fight Jojo as Lanky Kong. To fight Gordon Freeman as Meat boy. To fight Bonnie from FNAF as Pepsiman. THAT, is the crossover we deserve.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
In case any of you don't know I've started streaming on youtube.

2-3 streams a week.

Final Fantasy 7 & Telltale's Walking Dead I've started.

Tomorrow I might begin a third game. Until Dawn.

I'm planning on playing other Telltale games on stream, like Batman the day it drops.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NdXRJfwxy1g

Final Fantasy 7 is an incomplete stream as I didn't stream the first few hours cause I forgot I could stream on ps4. The rest will be complete ones.

Sebagomez

Smash Journeyman
Have you heard the Eurogamer rumor? Based on the rumors I made this concept for the controller, my concept have a full touchable screen, and can be disarmed in four pieces, so with one controller you can have 4 different controllers. The controls on the side have physical buttons, a small screen and speakers (works like the Wii U Gamepad), you can play with four people, even when you are playing in the handheld mode. In the other hand the screen controllers use touch controls (like in the Nintendo concept from the patent). In my concept you can register various NX controllers to the same home console, also with this controller, if you have two, you can play up to eight people.

Pretty neat, right?

Last edited:

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Would Jigglypuff + Charizard = A hot air balloon?

But not the one we need right now.
Oh no, we definitely do need it. That mod is mindblowingly awesome.

Have you heard the Eurogamer rumor? Based on the rumors I made this concept for the controller, my concept have a full touchable screen, and can be disarmed in four pieces, so with one controller you can have 4 different controllers. The controls on the side have physical buttons, a small screen and speakers (works like the Wii U Gamepad), you can play with four people, even when you are playing in the handheld mode. In the other hand the screen controllers use touch controls (like in the Nintendo concept from the patent). In my concept you can register various NX controllers to the same home console, also with this controller, if you have two, you can play up to eight people.

Pretty neat, right?
While I love this concept and it definitely looks more ergonomic that the Wii U's gamepad, it looks a bit too future-tech. Especially splitting the screen like that. Developing something like that and keeping prices reasonable will be really hard.

Last edited:

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
Any Professor Layton fans here? Because the next main series game has been confirmed. The game is called "Lady Layton", and it will star Professor Layton's daughter, Catoleil Layton. Check out the trailer!

Not going to lie, but Catoleil looks adorable and cool!

It's also confirmed that Lady Layton will be released on the Nintendo 3DS and Android+iOS devices.

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Any Professor Layton fans here? Because the next main series game has been confirmed. The game is called "Lady Layton", and it will star Professor Layton's daughter, Catoleil Layton. Check out the trailer!

It's also confirmed that Lady Layton will be released on the Nintendo 3DS and Android+iOS devices.
So Level 5 is sort of following Nintendo's footsteps...
Nintendo announced Linkle, female Link in Hyrule Legends.
Whereas Level 5 give out Lady Layton and a talking dog.

The new Inazuma Eleven starts on a different timeline dimension, interesting.

And god nearly all Level 5 games are on mobile...

Speaking of phone, my phone sucks... only with 8GB memory storage and 1 GB RAM... I want to buy a new one. Any good phones that will recommend me that is under 300 US$? Also don't recommend me Samsung phones, I hate them... sorry...

Last edited:

Frizz

Will Thwack You At 0%
Remind me again what we were trying to do? Get to 2016/2017 pages by the next month? It was that, right?

On a side note, I heard that the NX won't be as powerful as the PS4. Or was it won't be more powerful than the PS4? I don't remember.

Kirbyfan391

Smash Champion
That NX controller rumor seems dope, except for price/power concerns and the complete lack of backward compatibility.

Cardboardtubeknight

Banned via Warnings
3DS FC
4914-7294-5851

Pretty neat, right?
This is interesting sure, but only player three can pause when disarmed? I can already see an evil plot for Mario party revenge when you need to use the bathroom from this.

Vintage Creep

Smash Master
NNID
VintageCreep
I did it. I've bought all released smash bros. amiibos so far, including the second ROB. I'm only missing Bayonetta, Corrin and Cloud which haven't been released yet. I am free from this cage I built around myself. I can love again. I can feel again.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793

So... in the generation between Layton and his daughter, animals all learnt to talk? :laugh: That was an odd addition, although the dog does seem to doing well as the comic character of the group.

My only gripe is that I'm going to miss all the voice actors from the original games, especially Miller's. I played the British versions, and they actually taught me how to distinguish accents like Layton's RP and Luke's Cockney. I'm pretty sure the game itself will be great though.

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096

Pretty neat, right?
That's probably too high-tech to be real right now. And even if it were possible to make, it would surely have a huge impact on the product's price.

jarbAin

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4124-6082-4371
I did it. I've bought all released smash bros. amiibos so far, including the second ROB. I'm only missing Bayonetta, Corrin and Cloud which haven't been released yet. I am free from this cage I built around myself. I can love again. I can feel again.
I mean no offense, but I just can't help but picture you as a maniac who has given away everything to acquire all the amiibos, and now you laugh hysterically with your amiibo army, and your sights have been set to obtain even more of them in future.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom