• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Blue Beetle and Wonder Woman have been confirmed for Injustice 2. Still waiting on the Flash's gameplay, since we saw him in the CGI trailer.

ArtemisX120

Smash Cadet
NNID
LethalHeroX120
Blue Beetle and Wonder Woman have been confirmed for Injustice 2. Still waiting on the Flash's gameplay, since we saw him in the CGI trailer.
Yo are you for real? *checks out trailer* I like the WW's design....but the face...is strange. I don't know why, but it looks to realistic and it just bugs me. Speaking of Bugs, Blue beetle looks insanely cool. I hope he doesn't replace Cyborg though.

All we need is Zatanna, Batgirl and maybe Damian Wayne Robin and I think I would be good to go.

Last edited:

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
Take a look at a trophy description that I recently modified...

Melee and Brawl mentioned Cruel Melee and Cruel Brawl with the trophies for the Fighting Wire Frames and Fighting Alloys, so it's very odd that the Fighting Mii Team's trophy never mentioned anything about Cruel Smash. After all, the Fighting Mii Team becomes very hard and lethal in that game mode.

I also modified the descriptions for the French and Spanish languages...

Ces combattants se présentent en masse
dans Multi-Man Smash. Il y a Brawler,
escrimeur et types Gunner. Basé sur les
personnages Mii enregistrés sur votre
Nintendo 3DS ou Wii U, vous pourriez même
se battre contre des amis et la famille!
Alors que normalement facile à KO, ils
vont frapper fort dans Cruel Smash.

Estos combatientes aparecen en manadas en
Multi-Man rotura violenta. Hay camorrista,
Swordfighter y tipos artillero. Sobre la
base de los Miis guardado en tu Nintendo
3DS o Wii U, incluso se podría luchar
contra amigos y familiares! Mientras que
normalmente fácil de KO, van a golpear
duro en el Cruel rotura violenta.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Yo are you for real? *checks out trailer* I like the WW's design....but the face...is strange. I don't know why, but it looks to realistic and it just bugs me. Speaking of Bugs, Blue beetle looks insanely cool. I hope he doesn't replace Cyborg though.

All we need is Zatanna, Batgirl and maybe Damian Wayne Robin and I think I would be good to go.
Netherrealm is often criticized for their faces of their characters. I'm not too big on them either. Blue Beetle without the mask looks like Cuba Gooding Jr. Aquaman, Wonder Woman and Supergirl have kind of weird faces too, but it's still early in the game's development.

I think Tekken has some of the better "realistic" faces in fighting games, they aren't too cartoony most of the time.

I'm really excited for Blue Beetle though. I wanted him in the first game. If they can make Batman/Nightwing/Batgirl and Green Lantern/Sinestro AND Superman/Supergirl co-exist, I'm sure Cyborg and Blue Beetle can both be playable.

Frizz

Will Thwack You At 0%
What's going on in the Sonic the Hedgehog 25th Anniversary stream? I'm hearing all sorts of things like Sonic whipping and nae naeing?

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I heard the new Sonic game is generating a huge buzz.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Take a look at a trophy description that I recently modified...

Melee and Brawl mentioned Cruel Melee and Cruel Brawl with the trophies for the Fighting Wire Frames and Fighting Alloys, so it's very odd that the Fighting Mii Team's trophy never mentioned anything about Cruel Smash. After all, the Fighting Mii Team becomes very hard and lethal in that game mode.

I also modified the descriptions for the French and Spanish languages...

Ces combattants se présentent en masse
dans Multi-Man Smash. Il y a Brawler,
escrimeur et types Gunner. Basé sur les
personnages Mii enregistrés sur votre
Nintendo 3DS ou Wii U, vous pourriez même
se battre contre des amis et la famille!
Alors que normalement facile à KO, ils
vont frapper fort dans Cruel Smash.

Estos combatientes aparecen en manadas en
Multi-Man rotura violenta. Hay camorrista,
Swordfighter y tipos artillero. Sobre la
base de los Miis guardado en tu Nintendo
3DS o Wii U, incluso se podría luchar
contra amigos y familiares! Mientras que
normalmente fácil de KO, van a golpear
duro en el Cruel rotura violenta.
May I correct some stuff on the spanish text? :p
Estos combatientes aparecen en grupos en Multi-Man Smash. Hay Peleador, Espadachin y Tirador. Basados en los Mii guardados en tu Nintendo 3DS o Wii U, incluso podrías luchar contra amigos y familiares! Mientras que normalmente es facil noquearlos, te golperan duro y sin piedad en Cruel Smash.

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
May I correct some stuff on the spanish text? :p
Estos combatientes aparecen en grupos en Multi-Man Smash. Hay Peleador, Espadachin y Tirador. Basados en los Mii guardados en tu Nintendo 3DS o Wii U, incluso podrías luchar contra amigos y familiares! Mientras que normalmente es facil noquearlos, te golperan duro y sin piedad en Cruel Smash.
To tell the truth, I used a translator website to convert English text into Spanish text. Apparently, it's not a perfect conversion.

If you're curious, here's what the English text looked like before I made the conversion to French and Spanish.

These fighters show up in droves in
Multi-Man Smash. There are Brawler,
Swordfighter, and Gunner types. Based on
the Mii characters saved on your Nintendo
3DS or Wii U, you could even fight against
friends and family! While normally easy to
KO, they will strike hard in Cruel Smash.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
To tell the truth, I used a translator website to convert English text into Spanish text. Apparently, it's not a perfect conversion.

If you're curious, here's what the English text looked like before I made the conversion to French and Spanish.

These fighters show up in droves in
Multi-Man Smash. There are Brawler,
Swordfighter, and Gunner types. Based on
the Mii characters saved on your Nintendo
3DS or Wii U, you could even fight against
friends and family! While normally easy to
KO, they will strike hard in Cruel Smash.
Yeah, I acually translated it from the image you posted.
Online translators can be very innaccurate when it comes to spanish because they fail to deliver a neutral result; many of them use european spanish terms that are confusing or awkward for spanish speakers of other countries, like most of Latin America.

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
Yeah, I acually translated it from the image you posted.
Online translators can be very innaccurate when it comes to spanish because they fail to deliver a neutral result; many of them use european spanish terms that are confusing or awkward for spanish speakers of other countries, like most of Latin America.
The thing is, I had to alter the English text, because there's a limit to how much text can be implemented onto a trophy description.

I had that very same dilemma when I modified the text for one of the game's tips.

Yoshi-hara

The Good Dinosaur
NNID
jpkurihara
3DS FC
4227-1292-9283
I took out my remaining wisdom teeth.
Jesus... So much medication...

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
Oh boy. No interesting things to talk about right now.

Then again, it's 3:00 in the morning, I can't sleep, and I may as well crash when I get back home from the flight in the morning.

So anyway, I dunno how many night owls are around right now, but uh, what's everyone up to?

Knuckles the Knuckles

Here's a taste of the remedy
NNID
Dromader
Oh boy. No interesting things to talk about right now.

Then again, it's 3:00 in the morning, I can't sleep, and I may as well crash when I get back home from the flight in the morning.

So anyway, I dunno how many night owls are around right now, but uh, what's everyone up to?
I just woke up because timezones :p

Knuckles the Knuckles

Here's a taste of the remedy
NNID
Dromader
Why would you want them removed in the first place? The pains of them growing in usually is far less painful and complex than getting them removed, and I see no other reason to get rid of them.

:094:
Im not sure how it works for everyone, but it was explained to me that in my case wisdom teeth could lead into health complications, infections, basically dangerous to keep around. So I assume its something similar.

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
Yeah there's a good reason why a lot of people need to have their wisdom teeth removed. I had to lose mine after all, and it can definitely feel strenuous. I do know that you're given a substance that leaves you unconscious and relaxes your body so that you can't feel the operation. However, after the operation, you may still be passed out for a while; it took me a while to wake up when I had my operation done.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Yeah there's a good reason why a lot of people need to have their wisdom teeth removed. I had to lose mine after all, and it can definitely feel strenuous. I do know that you're given a substance that leaves you unconscious and relaxes your body so that you can't feel the operation. However, after the operation, you may still be passed out for a while; it took me a while to wake up when I had my operation done.
My wisdom teeth would of pushed right on my other teeth from the side so I had to get all 4 out asap.....also they had cavities too so thats another reason

I felt nothing after both operations so the meds they gave me went to waste

You can still talk after it, just not eat extra hot or extra cold stuff

Last edited:

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
I swear I could hear muffled "I am all of me" in the distance during that Generations 2 trailer.
Honestly, it'd be awesome to play as him again. He'd fit right into the Modern engine quite well. Especially if they made him a little different from Sonic. Like, say, no boost, but a more instant Homing Attack and a bit more power overall towards his moves(meaning he doesn't have to do multiple homing attacks), or at least his natural speed is higher. In 06, they had him do combo attacks after successfully homing attack a large enemy.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Why would you want them removed in the first place? The pains of them growing in usually is far less painful and complex than getting them removed, and I see no other reason to get rid of them.

Wisdom teeth often lead to odd complications and unshapely teeth, and most importantly pain, so it's better to remove them. It's better to endure a large amount of pain now than suffer it for years.

And wow, my activity on Wikipedia is taking a toll on my time here. I never thought that there could be something more addicting that this site. :laugh:

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
Probably jinxing it, but I think I might be one of the lucky ones who never grow wisdom teeth. At least, I'm some way past the age range at which they usually grow (about 17-21 years), and they haven't turned up yet.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
I haven't had wisdom teeth either, and I don't know anyone in real life who has them. I guess its prevalence is pretty low here.

Last edited:

Yoshi-hara

The Good Dinosaur
NNID
jpkurihara
3DS FC
4227-1292-9283

There's not enough size in my mouth for them, which would've made my teeth get all crooked.

ArtemisX120

Smash Cadet
NNID
LethalHeroX120
Did you guys see the new Project Sonic trailer? If not I will leave you the link

(How do I post videos :)) Never mind, I found it

I told my self after Sonic Boom that I was officially done with Sonic. But the truth is, I don't want to give up on Sonic because I do remember the memories I had playing the games. Besides the game looks nice and it does look like its trying to be Sonic again. So I guess I will give Sega and Sonic team this one last chance. And I'm actually serous this time. If the game is dog ****, then I'm finished for good.

They are also making a new classic Sonic game.

Last edited:

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
Did you guys see the new Project Sonic trailer? If not I will leave you the link

(How do I post videos :)) Never mind, I found it

I told my self after Sonic Boom that I was officially done with Sonic. But the truth is, I don't want to give up on Sonic because I do remember the memories I had playing the games. Besides the game looks nice and it does look like its trying to be Sonic again. So I guess I will give Sega and Sonic team this one last chance. And I'm actually serous this time. If the game is dog ****, then I'm finished for good.

They are also making a new classic Sonic game.
Honestly, when it comes to considering the day I decided to leave the Sonic fanbase and never come back, I'm just gonna stick with the decision I made that day.

Besides, I've liked my life better ever since I dumped Sonic to play Xenoblade Chronicles.

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
Honestly, when it comes to considering the day I decided to leave the Sonic fanbase and never come back, I'm just gonna stick with the decision I made that day.

Besides, I've liked my life better ever since I dumped Sonic to play Xenoblade Chronicles.
Why did you leave the fanbase in the first place, out of curiosity?

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
Why did you leave the fanbase in the first place, out of curiosity?
-The fan base is just nothing but a bunch of nit-wits whose artwork posted on DA is just lame duck ****.
-The fan base can't even be told to shut up about things they wanted but will never get
-I gave up on any further big success out of the franchise
-I moved on to Xenoblade Chronicles.

Get the idea?

Last edited:

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
-The fan base is just nothing but a bunch of nit-wits whose artwork posted on DA is just lame duck ****.
-The fan base can't even be told to shut up about things they wanted but will never get

Get the idea?
First point: oh yeah, very true. There are plenty of 'nit-wits' in the fanbase I'm a part of, and it's sad. Even so, there are still many Sonic fans I know that are still cool. Alas, it doesn't help our reputation of the ones who aren't cool.
Second point: Also very true.
Third: Yeah, I don't blame you. If it's any consolation though, Mania's looking good at this point.
Fourth: it's fine if you have different tastes of course.

So yeah, I get what you're getting at.

ArtemisX120

Smash Cadet
NNID
LethalHeroX120

Xenoblade only has two games at the moment though. But I get what your saying.

Get the idea?
-the DA fan characters are so cancerous
-maybe this time they will get what they want
-I'm not going to lie, I felt the same way about Sonic Boom
-I don't think you can compare the two series. One is about a Hedgehog who runs, and the other is about a blond guy who is really feeling it and Gundams.

But I do see your point of view. The Sonic fan base is terrible. That's why I just play the games and stay as far away as humanly possible from Sonic fans.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom