• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryu_Ken

Ace Adventurer and Truth Seeker
NNID
Sorastar9
3DS FC
4725-8061-1333
So today, I obtained premium status (and by obtained on mean bought... because I needed an excuse to use my card).
Now I can actually fit everything into my signature.
Yay.

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
So today, I obtained premium status (and by obtained on mean bought... because I needed an excuse to use my card).
Yay.
I must object...
1467994785291.gif

Everything doesn't actually fit into your signature.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Yay.
If you got Sans out of your sig it'd all fit.

And not hurt my eyes.

Ryu_Ken

NNID
Sorastar9
3DS FC
4725-8061-1333
If you got Sans out of your sig it'd all fit.

And not hurt my eyes.
Oh, you on mobile? It's probably not displaying correctly.

Fudge. I'll fix it in a sec

-----
Fixed. I'll have to revamp my signature to my liking later. *sigh*

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Something like WHERE ARE THE KNIVES would fit very well in Higurashi. :lick:
Oh my god, are we talking about a Undertale X Higurashi crossover?
And I tough I was crazy when I basically made a FNAF parody with a Higurashi-like story and even one character in particular directly inspired by the character of the series.
I mean:
miss yuki.jpg

You can see the inspiration I think. (By the way, this drawing is not from me, but AndreaAC)

Last edited:

The-Power-Within

Smash Ace
NNID
MasterSword06
3DS FC
0447-7094-2346
I'm still alive, yes. I just haven't said anything in the last few days is all. :p

---

Speaking of Premium, I might be able to grab Premium with what money I have left over. I dunno, we'll see. I have been using the boards more in the last few months, so now it'd be more worth getting Premium than in like, March or something, when I wasn't really saying anything on here. :p

jarbAin

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4124-6082-4371
Proceeds to write angry internet text, rambling over how heartless human beings are, that how they can kill such an innocent and rare creature as that unicorn, completely ignoring the fact that unicorns don't exist.

This is related.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I just watched Matpat Ace Attorney Game Theory and....
I really didn't like it.
Like, I am normally OK with Matpat video, even if the theory don't make sense or have alot of holes. I still manage to be entertain by the editing and the humor.
But here? God, there is so many error that it's just suck pretty much the rest of the video.
And that's coming from a guy who never played a AA games (Yeah I know, I should be ashame, but that's not the point).
Does he know that the prosecutor does the same **** about evidence? That Gumshoe finded the evidence for Phoenix on Maya case? (Heck, the freaking video SHOW that passage!) That only playing the first game make that he only know very little about the actual universe of AA?
And most important of all:
No point in the video he actually talk about Rise From The Ashes.

This shouldn't be tolerate.
Especially when this freaking case have basically everything that prove that his theory his wrong. (Or atleast alot of his point are wrong)
This is just...

...Just, dissapointing, did he actually played the whole game before making this video?
Brief, it's just a bad Game Theory to me. I disliked the video and I won't get back on it. Sorry Mat', but this time, you made a mistake.

Last edited:

The-Power-Within

Smash Ace
NNID
MasterSword06
3DS FC
0447-7094-2346
I just watched Matpat Ace Attorney Game Theory and....
I really didn't like it.
Like, I am normally OK with Matpat video, even if the theory don't make sense or have alot of holes. I still manage to be entertain by the editing and the humor.
But here? God, there is so many error that it's just suck pretty much the rest of the video.
And that's coming from a guy who never played a AA games (Yeah I know, I should be ashame, but that's not the point).
Does he know that the prosecutor does the same **** about evidence? That Gumshoe finded the evidence for Phoenix on Maya case? (Heck, the freaking video SHOW that passage!) That only playing the first game make that he only know very little about the actual universe of AA?
And most important of all:
No point in the video he actually talk about Rise From The Ashes.

This shouldn't be tolerate.
Especially when this freaking case have basically everything that prove that his theory his wronf. (Or atleast alot of them)
This is just...

...Just, dissapointing, did he actually played the whole game before making this video?
Brief, it's just a bad Game Theory to me. I disliked the video and I won't get back on it. Sorry Mat', but this time, you made a mistake.
I was gonna say something about that earlier, actually. I stopped taking Game Theory seriously after the "Sans is Ness" theory. Like, really...

(Pls don't hate me for using an Undertale pic, it fit the situation D: )

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I was gonna say something about that earlier, actually. I stopped taking Game Theory seriously after the "Sans is Ness" theory. Like, really...

(Pls don't hate me for using an Undertale pic, it fit the situation D: )
Don't worry bro, I love Undertale. ;)
But yeah, his "Sans in Ness" Theory was already a pretty bad one. But I still managed to get some good times with it.
His latest video tough?
tumblr_nvnjwuFsC21qgdvrlo5_1280.jpg
Disgusting.

The-Power-Within

Smash Ace
NNID
MasterSword06
3DS FC
0447-7094-2346
Don't worry bro, I love Undertale. ;)
But yeah, his "Sans in Ness" Theory was already a pretty bad one. But I still managed to get some good times with it.
His latest video tough?
Disgusting.
Ah, good to see we should be on good terms. :p

Yeah, some pretty good memes and jokes were made out of that one, at least. I haven't watched the new Game Theory video myself (I'm still playing through Ace Attorney 1 and I'd prefer to avoid spoilers if possible) but I might get the gist of what it's about and...yeah. Sure, Ace Attorney might not be an accurate representation of an actual case in an actual courtroom, but it's a video game. It doesn't need to be 100% accurate.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Proceeds to write angry internet text, rambling over how heartless human beings are, that how they can kill such an innocent and rare creature as that unicorn, completely ignoring the fact that unicorns don't exist.

This is related.
Someone eating his own kind is questionable, no matter how real or imaginary. :p

You know what they say: Boys will be boys.
...I'm not fully sure what you're trying to imply here. :laugh:

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Ah, good to see we should be on good terms. :p

Yeah, some pretty good memes and jokes were made out of that one, at least. I haven't watched the new Game Theory video myself (I'm still playing through Ace Attorney 1 and I'd prefer to avoid spoilers if possible) but I might get the gist of what it's about and...yeah. Sure, Ace Attorney might not be an accurate representation of an actual case in an actual courtroom, but it's a video game. It doesn't need to be 100% accurate.
It's not even that, it's just that his own logic doesn't work in the AA universe because it's just, well, wrong. Alot of his point are wrong because the game shut his point. (The Maya Case being the most notable of the bunch)
Really, he need to calm down. His video on the Pop (Which is also kinda stupid to me) have been out like 1-2 weeks ago. He really need to slow down and take his time.

Last edited:

Ryu_Ken

NNID
Sorastar9
3DS FC
4725-8061-1333
MatPat did a Game Theory on Ace Attorney?

Brb, I'll gonna go watch it and then point out all the contradictions here Ace Attorney style.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
MatPat did a Game Theory on Ace Attorney?

Brb, I'll gonna go watch it and then point out all the contradictions here Ace Attorney style.
Then do it, and make that justice win.
gant-glare(c).gif

It will be entertaining atleast.

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
I don't know if anyone has heard of this, but there was some news about a girl playing Pokemon Go and finding a dead body while looking for a Pokestop.
Here's a link about the news:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/artic...-wyoming-river-while-searching-for-a-pokestop
Not to blow your cover... but this news has been floating around for a while. Still shocking though.

And last year today, I was shocked when I saw this thread:
http://smashboards.com/threads/satoru-iwata-has-passed-away-july-11th-2015.409939/

Satoru Iwata passed away exactly a year ago, this was the thread that I saw the news.

Last edited:

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
Not to blow your cover... but this news has been floating around for a while. Still shocking though.

And last year today, I was shocked when I saw this thread:
http://smashboards.com/threads/satoru-iwata-has-passed-away-july-11th-2015.409939/

Satoru Iwata passed away exactly a year ago, this was the thread that I saw the news.
I remember hearing that news when I was visiting my relatives in San Francisco.

But then again, it's still the 10th in Minnesota.
Said everyone upon seeing Flyer's post?
What do you have to be so rude for?

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
:cool:

But jokes aside, what was this post about?
I said "Boys will be boys," did I not?

It means as follows: used to express the view that mischievous or childish behavior is typical of boys or young men and should not cause surprise when it occurs.

No man is safe from it. I learned that from my dad before he died.

Last edited:

The-Power-Within

Smash Ace
NNID
MasterSword06
3DS FC
0447-7094-2346
At least choose targets that require remote effort to make fun of. :troll:
Well, I wouldn't say it takes much effort to make fun of me, if at all, but I'd welcome it. I'd embrace the title of village idiot. :p

What I'm saying is, more people should make fun of me, I guess.

Last edited:

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Well, I wouldn't say it takes much effort to make fun of me, if at all, but I'd welcome it. I'd embrace the title of village idiot. :p

What I'm saying is, more people should make fun of me, I guess.
I was honestly joking. That said, I can't think of anything you're known for, so therefore I cannot make fun of you. Albeit, it'd always be in jest.

The-Power-Within

Smash Ace
NNID
MasterSword06
3DS FC
0447-7094-2346
I was honestly joking. That said, I can't think of anything you're known for, so therefore I cannot make fun of you. Albeit, it'd always be in jest.
I realize you were joking, yes. And about the second thing...you do make a good point there, actually. I'm not really known for anything on these forums. :p And yeah.

I legit wouldn't mind being the village idiot though, that's basically what I am among my friends :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom