• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
I realize you were joking, yes. And about the second thing...you do make a good point there, actually. I'm not really known for anything on these forums. :p And yeah.

I legit wouldn't mind being the village idiot though, that's basically what I am among my friends :p
Get Premium and you can change your username or Title. ;)

TTTTTsd

Gordeau Main Paint Drinker
NNID
InverseTangent
How is "Phoenix Wright is a criminal" even a theory? It's a fact. He tampered with evidence in Apollo Justice, he's a REDEEMED criminal at this point having come back to the legal justice system but like....yea. Not really much of a game theory if it's already happened, is it?

JayTheUnseen

Smash Champion
Why did this site suddenly get so full of premiums? I mean, is it just that people decided to start spending their money on it? Was it the appeal of the Disco Room?

Ryu_Ken

Ace Adventurer and Truth Seeker
NNID
Sorastar9
3DS FC
4725-8061-1333
How is "Phoenix Wright is a criminal" even a theory? It's a fact. He tampered with evidence in Apollo Justice

Stahp right there.

The premise of MatPat's argument is SOLEY based on The First Turnabout and Turnabout Sisters. On that premise, his theory is FULL of contradictions. Not just flaws, actual contradictions with the canon in the Ace Attorney universe. I would agree with you had MatPat touched upon the other 4 games, but he didn't. And since his theory is full of contradictions and flaws, it cannot be considered fact.

In fact, there's SO many contradictions I'll have to make a thread to cover them all (and I'm not bluffing on this one). *hint hint*

Roaring Salsa

A dragon never yields
I noticed some video game characters don't have a transparent, body render, so I tried to do my best and create some renders for them.

Claptrap - Borderlands

Ellie - The Last of Us

Doomguy - Doom

Hornet - Daytona USA

Ryu_Ken

NNID
Sorastar9
3DS FC
4725-8061-1333
I noticed some video game characters don't have a transparent, body render, so I tried to do my best and create some renders for them.

Claptrap - Borderlands

Ellie - The Last of Us

Doomguy - Doom

Hornet - Daytona USA
Ooooh, thats cool. Did you use the Magic Eraser Tool in Photoshop to accomplish this? Or did you have to use some other program?

Roaring Salsa

A dragon never yields
Ooooh, thats cool. Did you use the Magic Eraser Tool in Photoshop to accomplish this? Or did you have to use some other program?
The Magic Eraser Tool erased almost the whole image, and the Magnetic Lasso Tool didn't work properly, so I had to use carefully the normal eraser to get rid of the background :p

Ryu_Ken

NNID
Sorastar9
3DS FC
4725-8061-1333
The Magic Eraser Tool erased almost the whole image, and the Magnetic Lasso Tool didn't work properly, so I had to use carefully the normal eraser to get rid of the background :p
Ah I see. Claptrap and Ellie must have been the hardest to work with since they have a lot of white spots that the magic eraser tool doesn't quite cover.
Is it just me, or does Ellie have WAY too much makeup on?

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
I said "Boys will be boys," did I not?

It means as follows: used to express the view that mischievous or childish behavior is typical of boys or young men and should not cause surprise when it occurs.

No man is safe from it. I learned that from my dad before he died.
You should have said "Uni will be Uni."

Says what you said implicates lots of others here too, including you. :p

EmceeEspio

Not the Break Man
NNID
captainlucario
Maybe Sega should make a new Sonic fighting game. :p

Right now we're in the only decade without one (90's had The Fighters and 00's had Battle) and there's a lot they could do with it.

Hell I could throw out anywhere between 15 and UP TO 30 potentially unique characters they could push into this thing. I'm thinking Virtua Fighter's system may not be the best though, maybe a more traditional 2D plane this time.

Bluehaven

Smash Lurker
3DS FC
1177-9167-4164
Last edited:

TTTTTsd

Gordeau Main Paint Drinker
NNID
InverseTangent

Stahp right there.

The premise of MatPat's argument is SOLEY based on The First Turnabout and Turnabout Sisters. On that premise, his theory is FULL of contradictions. Not just flaws, actual contradictions with the canon in the Ace Attorney universe. I would agree with you had MatPat touched upon the other 4 games, but he didn't. And since his theory is full of contradictions and flaws, it cannot be considered fact.

In fact, there's SO many contradictions I'll have to make a thread to cover them all (and I'm not bluffing on this one). *hint hint*
I'm aware his theory his ass. That was literally what my post was, really. I doubt it's "SANS IS ACTUALLY NESS" levels of bad but it's up there. It was literally a post about how his theory even lacks a purpose because it's not uncommon knowledge that Wright would LATER do something illegal in Apollo Justice. It's a pointless video.

The worst part is he's making **** up about something that is TECHNICALLY true (from Apollo Justice onwards) but justifying it with **** from earlier games where it's....just not true, at all.

Last edited:

Ryu_Ken

NNID
Sorastar9
3DS FC
4725-8061-1333
I'm aware his theory his ***. That was literally what my post was, really. I doubt it's "SANS IS ACTUALLY NESS" levels of bad but it's up there. It was literally a post about how his theory even lacks a purpose because it's not uncommon knowledge that Wright would LATER do something illegal in Apollo Justice. It's a pointless video.

The worst part is he's making **** up about something that is TECHNICALLY true (from Apollo Justice onwards) but justifying it with **** from earlier games where it's....just not true, at all.
Ah, I see. Sorry. That post looked like another one of the Google+ comments that actually supported the theory. Sarcasm is hard.
------------------------------------------------------
Ironic, isn't it?
I'm sure MatPat was under pressure to get a video out, and he has done several "X is actually Y" theories before. All the "evidence" he used in this video was either misinterpreted or hastily brought out. In fact, it all becomes moot when you bring up Apollo Justice because that does basically prove his point, but from a canonical view, not a fallacy.
This was disappointing, tbh. I've been waiting for an Ace Attorney Game Theory for a long time, and this is how he kicks it off? Last time I checked, he's not Winston Payne. It might be too early to tell, but I'm starting to get worried about his future content. He may never touch upon the Ace Attorney franchise ever again, which wouldn't sit well with me. Jeez, that was stupid Mat. Why not make a theory about the real reason why Godot is a coffee addict? That would definitely attract views.

Alright, I'm done ranting

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Ah, I see. Sorry. That post looked like another one of the Google+ comments that actually supported the theory. Sarcasm is hard.
------------------------------------------------------
Ironic, isn't it?
I'm sure MatPat was under pressure to get a video out, and he has done several "X is actually Y" theories before. All the "evidence" he used in this video was either misinterpreted or hastily brought out. In fact, it all becomes moot when you bring up Apollo Justice because that does basically prove his point, but from a canonical view, not a fallacy.
This was disappointing, tbh. I've been waiting for an Ace Attorney Game Theory for a long time, and this is how he kicks it off? Last time I checked, he's not Winston Payne. It might be too early to tell, but I'm starting to get worried about his future content. He may never touch upon the Ace Attorney franchise ever again, which wouldn't sit well with me. Jeez, that was stupid Mat. Why not make a theory about the real reason why Godot is a coffee addict? That would definitely attract views.

Alright, I'm done ranting
I also think he stressed himself to get this video out. Because he already done one Game Theory 1-2 weeks ago and he have already one out now? Yeah, he definily not taked his time for searching.

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
Why did this site suddenly get so full of premiums? I mean, is it just that people decided to start spending their money on it? Was it the appeal of the Disco Room?
Going Premium removes all advertisements from the website. If your browser is slowing down, the advertisements can be the reason. Sadly, a lot of websites are prone to have advertisements, and the conditions to remove them tend to vary.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Afternoon, guys.

College, and my final year at college as well, starts in a couple of days. This was a looong summer vacation, and I actually felt that I wasted considerably less time. :laugh:

That was only like 20 people.
Okay, maybe slightly more than 20 people.
>only :p

Volga

Juggling Veteran
NNID
Saltytitan
3DS FC
0533-7336-5044
That was only like 20 people.
Okay, maybe slightly more than 20 people.
>Slightly more

I have about 1 month left of summer. hopefully doing more than I came in doing,which was nothing :V

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Afternoon, guys.

College, and my final year at college as well, starts in a couple of days. This was a looong summer vacation, and I actually felt that I wasted considerably less time. :laugh:

>only :p
Good afternoon!
I just finished Higurashi, (The first season so) and....
Oh my god.
Oh my god.
Oh mon dieu.
No joke, this is the best Anime horror I have ever seen.
Hands down.
And the ending....
LG5fxDm.gif

My little heart couldn't take it, but it was beautiful!!!:crying:
Now, my next traget will be else Kai, or another Anime for now.
But yeah, Higurashi rule.:oneeye:

Last edited:

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Good afternoon!
I just finished Higurashi, (The first season so) and....
Oh my god.
Oh my god.
Oh mon dieu.
No joke, this is the best Anime horror I have ever seen.
Hands down.
And the ending....
View attachment 112050
My little heart couldn't take it, but it was beautiful!!!:crying:
Now, my next traget will be else Kai, or another Anime for now.
But yeah, Higurashi rule.:oneeye:
You will enjoy the 2nd season then, the Kai episodes where all the mysteries are explained, and the animation quality is much better too. :)

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
You will enjoy the 2nd season then, the Kai episodes where all the mysteries are explained, and the animation quality is much better too. :)
I hope I will like it!
Because, I have see a review of someone who loved Higurashi, but hated or atleast disliked alot Kai.
So, I hope it won't ruin the experience for me.
But in the end, it's Higurashi, so, it's awesome anyway.
(Tough, Higurashi have already "answer" arc some sort, I mean, some of the later episode answer some old one)

Last edited:

Ryu_Ken

NNID
Sorastar9
3DS FC
4725-8061-1333
Well, I just created a thread in the DR. There's no going back now.

tempting fate tempting fate tempting fate tempting fate.....

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
I hope I will like it!
Because, I have see a review of someone who loved Higurashi, but hated or atleast disliked alot Kai.
So, I hope it won't ruin the experience for me.
But in the end, it's Higurashi, so, it's awesome anyway.
(Tough, Higurashi have already "answer" arc some sort, I mean, soem of the later episode answer some old one)
I had played the visual novel before watching the anime, and I can tell you that the Kai episodes are very faithful to the story. I liked them.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I had played the visual novel before watching the anime, and I can tell you that the Kai episodes are very faithful to the story. I liked them.
Eh, I guess I will have to watch for myself to have my own opinion.
Tough, I planne to watch the manga too. It's apparantly more fainthful and even more scary on some point.
(Oh my god, the death of Keichii in the first arc and the death of Rika in the manga are going to stay in my head for eternity.
Mao Emote 2.png
)

The-Power-Within

Smash Ace
NNID
MasterSword06
3DS FC
0447-7094-2346
Metal Shop X Metal Shop X I'm probably not even going to read said manga (dunno), but you couldn't have...I dunno, put that last bit in a spoiler tag for people wanting to read that manga? (Y'know, the part about the character deaths, and specifically saying who they are that dies, too)

Luggy

Drawing like a tramp
NNID
Luggy_Bros
3DS FC
4184-3014-1463
What's going on here ? I've just finished a parody of JoJo with Nichijou characters. Check it out on my blog, it's too big for this thread (and pretty unrelated).
phoenix-sheepish(a).gif

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Metal Shop X Metal Shop X I'm probably not even going to read said manga (dunno), but you couldn't have...I dunno, put that last bit in a spoiler tag for people wanting to read that manga? (Y'know, the part about the character deaths, and specifically saying who they are that dies, too)
...Yeah, sorry for that.
Tough, when you know the series, the spoiler seem less.....Spoil-ish I guess?
But sorry for that, I promise to pay more attention.
By the way, Darth Vador is Luke father.
:gova:

Last edited:

The-Power-Within

Smash Ace
NNID
MasterSword06
3DS FC
0447-7094-2346
...Yeah, sorry for that.
Tough, when you know the series, the spoiler seem less.....Spoil-ish I guess?
But sorry for that, I promise to pay more attention.
By the way, Darth Vador is Luke father.
:gova:
It's alright. I understand that, yeah. But yeah, like I said, it's fine, I understand, though yeah, sometime it's good to think of others.

Also, nice meme. :denzel:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
It's alright. I understand that, yeah. But yeah, like I said, it's fine, I understand, though yeah, sometime it's good to think of others.

Also, nice meme. :denzel:
I think the syndrom of "This thing is old, so spoiler are OK now" was with me at that moment.
But yeah, I hope that it won't ruin your experience if you try the anime/manga/visual novel! :)(By the way, it's called Higurashi)
And thanks m8.:dazwa:

Last edited:

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
In Higurashi, you'd know about the deaths just 1/8 of the way in. It's not actually much of a spoiler, and the mystery isn't in "who" died, but "how" they died and "what/who" killed them.

The-Power-Within

Smash Ace
NNID
MasterSword06
3DS FC
0447-7094-2346
In Higurashi, you'd know about the deaths just 1/8 of the way in. It's not actually much of a spoiler, and the mystery isn't in "who" died, but "how" they died and "what/who" killed them.
Fair enough. I was merely trying to make sure others didn't have their experiences ruined, that's all.

Last edited:

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Welp, I caved in and am a Wikipedia editor now. I'm mostly translating articles from the English Wikipedia into Hindi though.

First three articles I translated were "Mauritian Dollar", "Vietnamese :4dk:" and "Mexican Pesos".

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Welp, I caved in and am a Wikipedia editor now. I'm mostly translating articles from the English Wikipedia into Hindi though.

First three articles I translated were "Mauritian Dollar", "Vietnamese :4dk:" and "Mexican Pesos".
I had a Wikipedia account way back to 2011, and I edit many gaming articles. I also created Smash 4's Chinese Wikipedia page which needs more update.

Ryu_Ken

NNID
Sorastar9
3DS FC
4725-8061-1333
Okay. Changed my sig so that it works for both mobile and PC. Now I'm satisfied.
Yep.

Well, you gotta find something to satisfy your craft. I'm performing and singing in a sweaty old tin man costume for 2 hours straight this entire week.
Now I know how some of those performers at Disney World feel.

2014 Orlando Sentinel
A crowd that gathered to watch one of the popular Festival of the Lion King shows at Disney's Animal Kingdom left disappointed one evening after it was abruptly canceled.

Backstage, three performers had refused to don their animal costumes.

Their unitards had been tainted, the employees argued, by other workers' sweaty garments that accidentally touched theirs. The dirty costume pieces had been on a rack that they said had somehow been pushed up against where their clean clothes hung.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom