• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Tadam!!
After 3 days of works, here another drawing of a character form in my story, The Heart of Ice.
So, here it is! Hota 3rd Form!
Hota 3rd Form new design sketch.png

So, here some point I want to adress on that drawing. Because nom de Zeus, I have get problem:
-First off, the design of this form is really one of the hardest to actually draw on paper. It was really hard for me to draw as I imagine and as you can see, I have tried one desing ofr the head before scratching it.
-This drawing is more various sketch of various idea I had with this form. Since I never had a clear idea on his design, I drawned everything I could.
-This form design is influenced by Freezer 3rd form and Neuro True Form.
-If Hota on side view seem kinda Eh. It's normal since I don't draw usually my character on side view.
-Why did I drawned Hota 3rd form instead of his first and second form? Simply and shortly, because I wanted to drawn again this form.
-Again? Yeah, because I did some drawing of this form before, but honestly....They weren't great. Heck, even my sister couldn't get the design right.
Here two other drawing where my sister and I drawn him....Some sort.
Hota 3rd Form.jpg
A fake smiles.....jpg
So yeah, I hope you will like it!:)
(Oh, and @Still~Wolf tag since you showed interest on it;))

Last edited:

-crump-

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1590-4951-5915
Switch FC
SW-4366-1207-0908
Hey guys, remember me?

I've been fairly busy this month, even though I'm on summer break. How have you all been?

jarbAin

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4124-6082-4371
What is this?
I thought that this was the perfect place for me, and before I even noticed, I'm stuck here with all these creative and productive people.

D

Deleted member

I had a Wikipedia account way back to 2011, and I edit many gaming articles. I also created Smash 4's Chinese Wikipedia page which needs more update.
I have a Wikipedia account as well, but I only edit gaming and technology articles. Sometimes, I do go and edit entertainment-related articles as well, but that doesn't happen very often.

-crump-

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1590-4951-5915
Switch FC
SW-4366-1207-0908
What have you been busy with?
I've been doing summer assignments, getting community service hours, and working.

...Also been playing a lot of Fire Emblem Conquest.

I've been okay. I just got back from the store, and my fiancee's coming over to watch the All Star game with me later tonight.
You're Cliff, right? I assume so because of the pony, but you change your name so much I have no idea at this point.

Congrats on getting engaged! (This is the first I've heard of it; sorry if that's old news)

Last edited:

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
You're Cliff, right? I assume so because of the pony, but you change your name so much I have no idea at this point.

Congrats on getting engaged! (This is the first I've heard of it; sorry if that's old news)
Yeah. Rainbow Dash kinda does give me away pretty easily, so if the Avi is Rainbow Dash, that's probably me.

Or just look for Flyer in my username. That's my internet identity so to speak.

-crump-

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1590-4951-5915
Switch FC
SW-4366-1207-0908
In other news, two new Pokemon got revealed today thanks to CoroCoro!

Weird-looking bear is named Kiteruguma, and is a normal/fighting type.

More importantly, the creepy but totally awesome Pokemon on the right is named Mimikkyu. It is a Ghost/Fairy type, and I gotta say, it's my favorite Gen 7 Pokemon so far.

jarbAin

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4124-6082-4371

More importantly, the creepy but totally awesome Pokemon on the right is named Mimikkyu. It is a Ghost/Fairy type, and I gotta say, it's my favorite Gen 7 Pokemon so far.
Is that a bootleg Pikachu I see?

Ryu_Ken

Ace Adventurer and Truth Seeker
NNID
Sorastar9
3DS FC
4725-8061-1333

Oh cool. Looks like we got ourselves another Pikaclone. It reminds me of something you'd see in a creepypasta, but it's pretty rad nonetheless.
I'm loving that Kiterugma.

The-Power-Within

Smash Ace
NNID
MasterSword06
3DS FC
0447-7094-2346

I absolutely love Mimikkyu. The design and just the concept in general...I love it.

Can't say I care about Kiteruguma, design wise. Maybe it'll grow on me, like Rowlet and Popplio. :p Though I'll admit, the concept of the Pokemon is alright.

Last edited:

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Nice to see GameFreak acknowledging Pokémon bootlegs. :denzel:

Seriously, I really like that design for the idea where it came from.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Nice to see GameFreak acknowledging Pokémon bootlegs. :denzel:

Seriously, I really like that design for the idea where it came from.
I want them to seriously make Missingno. a real Pokemon. Also, I wonder if Mimikyuu has that Ghost(from the Pokemon Tower) underneath.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Yeah. Rainbow Dash kinda does give me away pretty easily, so if the Avi is Rainbow Dash, that's probably me.

Or just look for Flyer in my username. That's my internet identity so to speak.
It just dawned on me that Flyer is a type of card. It should have been Flier, right?

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
"What is a Raichu?"
-Game Freak :troll:
According to recent rumors, Raichu is going to be retconned into being Dedenne's evo. Pikachu gets a Mega ánd Synchro instead.

Anyway, that Pikaclone is great. It's my favorite Pikaclone by far. I don't care much for the bear, although I appreciate the idea behind it. It's huge, though. 2.1 metres, which is almost 70 feet.

So far, gen VII has some really solid designs.

Ryu_Ken

NNID
Sorastar9
3DS FC
4725-8061-1333
Seems there's not really much love for Kiterugma. Guess Normal/Fighting isn't that popular a combination huh (and neither are bear pokemon).
According to recent rumors, Raichu is going to be retconned into being Dedenne's evo. Pikachu gets a Mega ánd Synchro instead.
A retcon? In a Pokemon franchise?

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
Seems there's not really much love for Kiterugma. Guess Normal/Fighting isn't that popular a combination huh (and neither are bear pokemon).

A retcon? In a Pokemon franchise?
Well, you see, I wanted to add an emoticon behind it but I don't like the trollface.
And you're wrong. I do like bears, just not the ones we currently have. Ursaring isn't that bad, though.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Oh cool. Looks like we got ourselves another Pikaclone. It reminds me of something you'd see in a creepypasta, but it's pretty rad nonetheless.
I'm loving that Kiterugma.
We already have the pikachu clone have you not been following the new pokemon?

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
It's scary that it doesn't look particularly farfetch'd to me. >_>
It...kind of looks like Slowpoke crossed with a bear to me. :laugh:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I actually kind of want a Pokemon based off Pikaman/Longchu now. Like, this is literally a work of art. Anyone who hasn't seen it yet should see it.
Our lord and savior.
He is the hero that Smashboard deserve....But not the one he need right now.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Mimikkyu isn't a Pikachu clone when compared to the other Pikachu clones, like Minun and Plusle, etc..

Mimikkyu is doing two things. Its avoiding sunlight, and it, "Wants to be loved like Pikachu", hence its choice of cloak. Neither make it a Pikachu clone. Its also not an Electric-Type, like all Pikachu clones are.

Its like a mix between Pikachu (cosmetically), Cubone/Diglett (hiding a portion of the body) and Banette (an apparition under a toy). Although I don't know if its been confirmed to being spectral, so the latter Banette comparison might be wrong.

Mimikkyu is a great Pokémon idea, IMO. I like creepypastas, and Mimikkyu reminds me of many that I've read.

Ryu_Ken

NNID
Sorastar9
3DS FC
4725-8061-1333
Mimikkyu isn't a Pikachu clone when compared to the other Pikachu clones, like Minun and Plusle, etc..

Mimikkyu is doing two things. Its avoiding sunlight, and it, "Wants to be loved like Pikachu", hence its choice of cloak. Neither make it a Pikachu clone. Its also not an Electric-Type, like all Pikachu clones are.

Its like a mix between Pikachu (cosmetically), Cubone/Diglett (hiding a portion of the body) and Banette (an apparition under a toy). Although I don't know if its been confirmed to being spectral, so the latter Banette comparison might be wrong.

Mimikkyu is a great Pokémon idea, IMO. I like creepypastas, and Mimikkyu reminds me of many that I've read.
Ah, so it's like a Pikachu wannabe. Makes sense. After all these years, I was afraid the franchise would get a bit stale, but it hasn't happened yet. I get the feeling Mimikkyu may be heavily involved with either this game or the (probably) upcoming anime based on the game.

I'm probably reading too much into it, but Mimikkyu just has a..... presence to it, if you catch my drift.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Ah, so it's like a Pikachu wannabe. Makes sense. After all these years, I was afraid the franchise would get a bit stale, but it hasn't happened yet. I get the feeling Mimikkyu may be heavily involved with either this game or the (probably) upcoming anime based on the game.

I'm probably reading too much into it, but Mimikkyu just has a..... presence to it, if you catch my drift.
I too feel it may have a more significant presence within the Anime. I think it will likely be with Team Rocket. The irony that they couldn't catch Pikachu, but they caught a Pokémon wanting to be like Pikachu. That's actually humorous.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
I just realised that Mimikkyu is actually some mon wearing a Pikachu cloak. Think it might have something to do with Clefairy. I was going to Pokémon's mascot, and so wants to be Pikachu?

Maybe it's the departed spirit of the original Clefairy... Wow, creepypasta bait right there.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
I just realised that Mimikkyu is actually some mon wearing a Pikachu cloak. Think it might have something to do with Clefairy. I was going to Pokémon's mascot, and so wants to be Pikachu?

Maybe it's the departed spirit of the original Clefairy... Wow, creepypasta bait right there.
Well, considering the only "Pokemon" one cannot properly view is a random ghost in the Pokemon Tower... it's not exactly unfeasible. It was pretty much the original Creepypasta creature in the Pokemon series.

Mind you, I do believe I made a similar reply to you earlier about this. >.>

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Mimikkyu is disguised as a "Pikachu Merch that was really popular 20 years ago"
Nice detail Game Freak.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Will it Evolve though?
Probably into the departed soul of the long neglected Raichu. :troll:
Well, considering the only "Pokemon" one cannot properly view is a random ghost in the Pokemon Tower... it's not exactly unfeasible. It was pretty much the original Creepypasta creature in the Pokemon series.

Mind you, I do believe I made a similar reply to you earlier about this. >.>
I must have missed your post then. :oops:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom