• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Just in a few post we'll be reaching to 2000 pages...
Edit:Well...that was quick...
So Pokemon Go is already released in several regions, and there are already some incidents happening because of it.
Like this one for example:
View attachment 111674
"That Sandshrew isn't going anywhere."
Just when will it be available world wide?

Last edited:

JayTheUnseen

Smash Champion
It's just one of those things everyone wishes they were good at, isn't it?
I'm not gonna lie, that is 100% true lol. It's almost obligatory for someone to say they suck at it when it comes up... even if they're pretty good at it.
True, there's always going to be someone better... but, for some of the people I've seen claim that, I want to tell them, "Well, look at how many people you're already ABOVE, man."

Ryu_Ken

Ace Adventurer and Truth Seeker
NNID
Sorastar9
3DS FC
4725-8061-1333
https://www.castingcall.club/m/powerstar9#auditions-tab

Sometimes I wonder if I'll be able to land a job as a VA. It seemed like a dream to me at first, but with all these connections I'm making with people and the MASSIVE improvement in quality over time, it seems to get closer and closer within reach...
The ninja star in my sig is part of a logo for the upcoming Naruto Tensei, a part of the project Sakura. That's all I will say.
So Pokemon Go is already released in several regions, and there are already some incidents happening because of it.
Like this one for example:
View attachment 111674
"That Sandshrew isn't going anywhere."
If my Buizel ends up being at Disney World..... RIP my wallet.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Just in a few post we'll be reaching to 2000 pages...
Edit:Well...that was quick...

Just when will it be available world wide?
After what happened with Miitomo, I don't have much confidence about Pokémon GO.

If it doesn't release here, there's always hacks. Praise be unto them.

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
As soon as I get home I'm going out to see what Pokemon appear at my lakehouse in Pokemon GO. I've already downloaded the app, but the plane home leaves tomorrow morning.

Oh but the thought of this is really making it hard for me to sleep.

jarbAin

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4124-6082-4371
Something will be done to Pokemon GO after people start going to wrong places because of it.

But I wonder if you can find Snorlaxes from bridges, and what if they're blocking the way. Wouldn't that be problematic?

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
I want to watch UEFA cup Germany vs France live, does anyone know the stream link?

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Salandit can posion Steel and Poison types. That's metal as ****.

Game Freak will scramble the meta hard with this gen.

The-Power-Within

Smash Ace
NNID
MasterSword06
3DS FC
0447-7094-2346
I see we are talking about soccer/football. A.K.A. a thing that most Americans and Canadians don't really seem to care about, but a thing that every other country seems to get excited over. :p

---

Also, I see there's a new TF2 update on the way, titled the "Meet your Match" update, which I'm really excited for, personally. Seems this will also be the "Pyro vs. Heavy" update, so as such, I could see there being a lot of buffs towards the two characters, as well as new cosmetics and possibly new weapons for the two classes.

---

Wait, wait, wait, hold on. New Pokemon? How was I not informed of this?

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
It's been a long time since I have see so many zero in the Social Thread.
Congrat' everyone, we did it.
cae.gif

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
So you finally managed to put the fire out.

Or do I mistake you for another person.
No, you're right.

----------

Ryu_Ken Ryu_Ken
So I'm at Lowee, and have met Blanc. Why is the Killachine 2 so freaking strong? I had grinded enough that Vert was 10 levels behind everyone when she joined, but yet I was killed. ;_; Well, time to grind more I guess.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Salamdit's design is beautiful. It looks like something that you might actually find in a rainforest, with its bright markings and its slit shaped eyes. Good job, Nintendo.

Ryu_Ken

NNID
Sorastar9
3DS FC
4725-8061-1333
I know people have been disappearing, but where to exactly? There a Smash social on Discord and Twitter or something?
Well anyway, I finished recording my piece for a Vocaloid cover of Tokyo Cyber Detective Brigade. Small, but took me 80+ rerecords to complete. Stupid flat and stupidly long phrase.....
Casting for the Nekopara project is going to be finalized.

Yay.... *shudders* (better not be pulling my leg the time)
No, you're right.

----------

Ryu_Ken Ryu_Ken
So I'm at Lowee, and have met Blanc. Why is the Killachine 2 so freaking strong? I had grinded enough that Vert was 10 levels behind everyone when she joined, but yet I was killed. ;_; Well, time to grind more I guess.
10 levels behind? I'm telling you, these kinds of RPGs are grindfests. In Noble's play through, he grinded for hours off screen before putting up the next episode. Of course, he was a bit over leveled at the end....
Do you know that the game has two different endings?

EmceeEspio

Not the Break Man
NNID
captainlucario
Personally I don't think Smashboards is going anywhere anytime soon, which the Disco Room's activity compared to its respective Discords should be proof of. :p

Ryu_Ken

NNID
Sorastar9
3DS FC
4725-8061-1333
Personally I don't think Smashboards is going anywhere anytime soon, which the Disco Room's activity compared to its respective Discords should be proof of. :p
Oh, I almost forgot about the Disco Room.

Yeah, I remember... College has no room for premium status.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
In Pokémon GO how do I know I'm close to a wild Pokémon? I see there's some nearby but I don't understand what I do next.

Bluehaven

Smash Lurker
3DS FC
1177-9167-4164
Also birth year hype.
Ayyy
What up my fellow millennial. :denzel:
--
On the subject of Pokemon Go, it's funny how it's basically a fitness app in disguise. It makes the user go outside and explore places they may not ever seen before. Though there are some negatives to that as well.
(Like trespassing private properties, not watching where you are going, etc.)

jarbAin

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4124-6082-4371
On the subject of Pokemon Go, it's funny how it's basically a fitness app in disguise. It makes the user go outside and explore places they may not ever seen before. Though there are some negatives to that as well.
Outside? New places? Those are pretty major negatives in my eyes. I wonder how they will fix them in the future.

Also birth year hype.
What up my fellow millennial.
Well now. Sit down, young'uns and let uncle jarbAin tell how wonderful were the 90's.

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
All those millennials here and I'm here as someone born in 1992. :p

Anyway, Salandit looks great. Wonderful type (Poison) and an amazing ability too. If it evolves and is catchable in Moon, I think it's going to be on my team.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I'd never thought I'd see the day where I get a thumbs up from both Isaac Clarke and Samus Aran. I'd ship those too.
ba dum tsssssss :troll:
Funny thing that, two arc in my fiction The Heart of Ice are heavily influenced by Dead Space and Metroid.
One character in particular, tough, I can't say much about it.

Volga

Juggling Veteran
NNID
Saltytitan
3DS FC
0533-7336-5044
Ayyy
What up my fellow millennial. :denzel:
--
or make people go to church apparently.

Good morning people.

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
Yeah. I already caught some Pokemon in my Uncle Chris' backyard.

It's a lot of fun. I wonder what Pokemon I can catch in my own backyard when I get home today.

I've also talked to my friend on the phone, and tonight he's going to a Baseball game, and he's going to see what Pokemon appear at Globe Life Field. I hope Security doesn't throw him out.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
or make people go to church apparently.

Good morning people.
And they used to say Pokémon were satanic. :p Weird times.

Ryu_Ken Ryu_Ken
So everyone is in their 60s. That should be enough, I hope. Boss grinding is admittedly fun, once you figure out how to farm XP.

(And what's with Vert's attacks being named after Indian and Bangladeshi tea blends? Darjeeling, Sylhet, Assam, Nilgiri... I liked that detail.)

Last edited:

Ryu_Ken

NNID
Sorastar9
3DS FC
4725-8061-1333
This is it. Judgment Day. Not only for me, but for the project creator as well. If you don't make your final decision today...

Blood will be spilt.
Also, the Pokemon Go app seems pretty cool. Hopefully it'll get constant updates because it needs them.
And they used to say Pokémon were satanic. :p Weird times.

Ryu_Ken Ryu_Ken
So everyone is in their 60s. That should be enough, I hope. Boss grinding is admittedly fun, once you figure out how to farm XP.

(And what's with Vert's attacks being named after Indian and Bangladeshi tea blends? Darjeeling, Sylhet, Assam, Nilgiri... I liked that detail.)
Tea blends? Who would've thought. I'd like to know that answer myself because nothing about her strikes me as Indian.
I'd also want to know why Blanc's attacks are German (though I kinda see a tiny bit of German in her).
--------------------------------------------
HAHAHAHAHA. I GOT THE 80000th POST. YES YES YES YES YES YES YES. BEST DAY EVER. HAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHA
*cough cough*
Also, the announcer sounds like the female version of TFS Goku. Which is kinda awesome and cute at the same time

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom