• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.

EmceeEspio

Not the Break Man
NNID
captainlucario
Is it possible for fireworks to be set off during the day? I swore I heard some about two hours ago.
Also Happy the 4th everyone. :dr^_^:
As a special treat, I'll leave this horrible version of the Star-Spangled Banner from 4Kids.
Cause 'Murica. :p
Oh hey Bluehaven, long time no see. :p

The-Power-Within

Smash Ace
NNID
MasterSword06
3DS FC
0447-7094-2346
So a little something I encountered while browsing Steam just now.

Welp, guys, Nekopara confirmed to be best shooter 2016. Move over, Overwatch. Tracer's booty can't save you now. :troll:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Hey look, it's the page of the year of my birthday.
Cool, it's cool I guess.

Ryu_Ken

Ace Adventurer and Truth Seeker
NNID
Sorastar9
3DS FC
4725-8061-1333

Welp, guys, Nekopara confirmed to be best shooter 2016. Move over, Overwatch. Tracer's booty can't save you now. :troll:
Vol 2, eh? It technically IS a first-person game (albeit a visual novel). Cocount must be the one stealing her thunder. :seuss:

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793

"Broforce"
Dat name. Dat Eagle. Perfect for 4th July, right? :laugh:

jarbAin

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4124-6082-4371
Hmm... 1999... I think it might be the birthyear of a certain super awesome person, but for the life of me I can't remember who it is...

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
Is it possible for fireworks to be set off during the day? I swore I heard some about two hours ago.
Also Happy the 4th everyone. :dr^_^:
As a special treat, I'll leave this horrible version of the Star-Spangled Banner from 4Kids.
Cause 'Murica. :p
It's hard knowing that 4Kids TV used to be on the Saturday morning line-up. If memory serves me right, it started out with Fox Box, followed by 4Kids TV, and then there's CW 4Kids, Toonzai, and then ending with Vortexx. 2002 through 2014 sure felt like it flew by.

The-Power-Within

Smash Ace
NNID
MasterSword06
3DS FC
0447-7094-2346
"Broforce"
Dat name. Dat Eagle. Perfect for 4th July, right? :laugh:
Indeed. That eagle just needs to be holding a Cheeseburger and a Hot Dog now, or maybe a beer, for extra FREEDOM! ...And unfortunately, the 4th of July has been over for hours now. Well, until next year, and stay free, my friends.

Ryu_Ken

NNID
Sorastar9
3DS FC
4725-8061-1333
*Checks Nekopara Project ONE more time*
Wonder if my birthday wish came true....

creng: "The final casting will be done by Friday!"

My reaction:

It's about TIME.

Ryu_Ken

NNID
Sorastar9
3DS FC
4725-8061-1333
HOOOOOLEEEEEEE CRAP. Not even 2 hours has passed and...
I'm gonna be in a Twilight Princess abridged series starring as Barnes. This is the fastest I've ever been casted for a project....

MainJPW

M.T.A
EmceeEspio EmceeEspio Not sure if you've seen this, they recreated the original Chaotix box art for the 21st anniversary over at the official Sonic account on Facebook.

Surprisingly someone over at the Nintenzone posted this before I could lmao. According to Aaron Webber that Uekawa art of Mighty is a new original piece; I really hope this goes on Sonic Channel or we get to see the entire render, I was so stoked when I saw this.

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
Last edited:

EmceeEspio

Not the Break Man
NNID
captainlucario
EmceeEspio EmceeEspio Not sure if you've seen this, they recreated the original Chaotix box art for the 21st anniversary over at the official Sonic account on Facebook.

Surprisingly someone over at the Nintenzone posted this before I could lmao. According to Aaron Webber that Uekawa art of Mighty is a new original piece; I really hope this goes on Sonic Channel or we get to see the entire render, I was so stoked when I saw this.
I've known since it was released, it made me so hype. :p

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
HOOOOOLEEEEEEE CRAP. Not even 2 hours has passed and...
I'm gonna be in a Twilight Princess abridged series starring as Barnes. This is the fastest I've ever been casted for a project....
Grats, dude! Is it a YouTube series?

Ryu_Ken

NNID
Sorastar9
3DS FC
4725-8061-1333
Grats, dude! Is it a YouTube series?
Yep. Once casting finishes this month, recording will go underway.

--------------------------------

My signature.... it's going to blow up. I don't think I will be able to fit any more roles in there. Ah crap.

Guess this is what it feels like to be an adult....

Last edited:

Bluehaven

Smash Lurker
3DS FC
1177-9167-4164
So Pokemon Go is already released in several regions, and there are already some incidents happening because of it.
Like this one for example:
A.png

"That Sandshrew isn't going anywhere."

JayTheUnseen

Smash Champion
Hi, I doubt anyone remembers me, but I used to post here some...
How's everyone doing? I'm bored and lonely as heck lol

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
Hi, I doubt anyone remembers me, but I used to post here some...
Nope. Sorry. I don't think we've met.

No matter, nows not the time for hastiness.
How's everyone doing? I'm bored and lonely as heck lol
I've been doing all right. I haven't been playing much Nintendo ever since I left for the vacation I'm coming home from tomorrow morning.

Last edited:

JayTheUnseen

Smash Champion
Nope. Sorry. I don't think we've met.

No matter, nows not the time for hastiness.

I've been doing all right. I haven't been playing much Nintendo ever since I left for the vacation I'm coming home from tomorrow morning.
Neither have I. Aside from playing TF2 out of boredom from no new games, I replayed Ocarina of Time recently. I discovered my memory on that game is much worse than it should be.

JayTheUnseen

Smash Champion
Hey, I've seen you around a couple of times. I've not played any video games consistently for a while but I'm currently drawing things....various things.
I draw from time to time... but I also suck at it consistently. It's still fun though. What kinds of things you draw?

MainJPW

M.T.A
I draw from time to time... but I also suck at it consistently. It's still fun though. What kinds of things you draw?
I draw fictional (video game characters mostly) and nonfictional things. I'm currently working on some original characters inspired by one of my favorite manga artists, Akira Toriyama (Dr. Slump, Dragonball, some games like Chrono Trigger, Blue Dragon, Tobal No. 1). I was also recently working on some Sonic OC's (don't worry, they're not your typical garbage recolors) after being recommended to some good artists on tumblr and a good Deviant Artist.

Last edited:

JayTheUnseen

Smash Champion
I draw fictional (video game characters mostly) and nonfictional things. I'm currently working on some original characters inspired by one of my favorite manga artists, Akira Toriyama (Dr. Slump, Dragonball, some games like Chrono Trigger, Blue Dragon, Tobal No. 1). I was also recently working on some Sonic OC's (don't worry, they're not your typical garbage recolors) after being recommended to some good artists tumblr and a good Deviant Artist.
Very cool! Drawing original characters is what I spend most of my time drawing when I do, because it's less stressful when you aren't shooting for copying an existing look. Instead of saying, "Does this look like what I'm trying to draw?" you get to look for something new altogether, without a strict goal. I wish you luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom