• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saikyoshi

Smash Master
NNID
KarmaPilcrow
3DS FC
0344-9771-0514
It's a shame that it's going to get so much blind hate because of that GameFAQs poll.

I'm a little surprised it managed to go this far though. I expected Melee to at least beat it, even if I did enjoy UT more than Melee. Eh, whatever.

I'm not into the fandom anyway. *shrug*

:231:
Blind? No. Every ounce of hate they get, they brought on themselves.

CE6028FE-2ADE-4B04-BB62-5137C2F51DF3.JPG

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
I had an itch today, telling me I should swing by the Smash Social Thread. (Can't believe I still have this free premium I've barely used.)

How's it going, guys-who-remember-me?

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562
I had an itch today, telling me I should swing by the Smash Social Thread. (Can't believe I still have this free premium I've barely used.)

Hi TJ. I am OK as of right now. I just got a Mechanical keyboard for my PC. It is a Razer Blackwidow Tournament Edition. How are you?

Roaring Salsa

A dragon never yields

Hello, it's been such a long time. Can't remember if you were still here during the bluening and Disco Room/NintenZone migration

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
Hello, it's been such a long time. Can't remember if you were still here during the bluening and Disco Room/NintenZone migration
The bluening? Yes. I was there...

I was there when the race of orange names fell.

And I could care less. Blue is the new generation. (Or until premium runs out.)

Did you change your username? You guys have a habit of changing your identities, and it still drives me nuts. (Apparently Falkoopa is a Doctor, now. *fancy hands* oooooo)

Hi TJ. I am OK as of right now. I just got a Mechanical keyboard for my PC. It is a Razer Blackwidow Tournament Edition. How are you?
My first term for Masters has finished for the holidays. I've been busy then and I'll be busy Christmas too. Deadlines in January. Its great though when you're working with awesome/talented classmates.

I'm guessing you all are excited for tomorrow's Last Smash Direct? I have no idea who to expect.

_gold_

Smash Master

How could we forget? What's up, bro!
Yeah, I don't understand this Premium myself. I know I bought it sometime late November last year, so it should have expired by now. Must be the 1st of next year.

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
How could we forget? What's up, bro!
Yeah, I don't understand this Premium myself. I know I bought it sometime late November last year, so it should have expired by now. Must be the 1st of next year.
Nothing but uni' work. I've started going to the gym at uni' for the first time. It's been great until the last couple of weeks when the presence of looming deadlines has taken a toll on me. Now I can't think about anything but work. I'll probably only be able to get Xmas Eve/Day/Boxing Day to relax. And you?

I didn't buy Premium. I was blessed with it by ChuckleheadTom, who was on some bizarre spending spree by giving us all free Premiums.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793

Welcome back. All is well on your side, it seems. :)

(Apparently Falkoopa is a Doctor, now. *fancy hands* oooooo)
I did this on a whim but I've grown to like it.

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
Welcome back. All is well on your side, it seems. :)

I did this on a whim but I've grown to like it.

I dunno about "well", but I ain't "not well" either I suppose. :p How's it going, Fal?

What's your guys anticipation for the final Smash Direct tomorrow? (All I can predict is that it's the last one.)

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
Well, Melee lost to undertale on the best. game. Ever competition.

I'm done.
It's a biased as hell Gamefaqs poll. If Five Nights still had its rabid-ass fanbase I bet they'd rig the results too.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
I dunno about "well", but I ain't "not well" either I suppose. :p How's it going, Fal?

What's your guys anticipation for the final Smash Direct tomorrow? (All I can predict is that it's the last one.)
Trudging through exams, which have completely massacred my sleep cycle. (I'm wide awake at 4 am right now.) One exams is 5 hours later (9 am) and the next (and last) on 17th.

Other than that, I'm doing good. :smash:

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
Trudging through exams, which have completely massacred my sleep cycle. (I'm wide awake at 4 am right now.) One exams is 5 hours later (9 am) and the next (and last) on 17th.

Other than that, I'm doing good. :smash:

I think we need to find the real definition of "I'm doing good". Deprived sleep never sounds good. D:

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
I think we need to find the real definition of "I'm doing good". Deprived sleep never sounds good. D:
To be fair I'm a regular night :164:

I do sleep 9 hours a day, just at different time. I'm waiting for exams to end so I can go back home and be normal again. Only 72 hours away...

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Well, the direct is nigh, so I'll drop my final....final... final, final Bingo now
bingodraft6.jpg

I miss the 24 watermarks

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Well it is the season of giving, so I don't see why he wouldn't get you anything. Me, personally, I'd ask for the beyond adorable Nendoroid Cynthia figure. I've been wanting that forever.
yeaaaaah.... no figures for me
he is 74, why on earth would I ask for something like that. Thats something his money shouldn't be wasted on if I can get it myself. Thats a bit too much for christmas

Only one I wasn't is a persona one and thats like, 30 something I think

Last edited:

Rysir

The shorts wearing blue anubis
NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
So who is ready for tomorrow and the following screaming and violence? And violent screaming!

_gold_

Smash Master
he is 74, why on earth would I ask for something like that. Thats something his money shouldn't be wasted on if I can get it myself. Thats a bit too much for christmas

He's 74? Well than that changes things. Jeans? I dunno...

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
Hype in less than 24 hours!

I haven't gotten stuff from parents for Christmas or birthdays since I was a kid. I won't expect anything now, especially with my mom thinking I'm a freeloader because I haven't found a job that pays over $25 an hour since that's how much my sister-in-law gets paid and because I can't afford to buy a house, my own car, and haven't had a girlfriend my whole life. She expected me to be married by now. >_>

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988

74? He had you at 53? That is weird. No offense.

Vintage Creep

Smash Master
NNID
VintageCreep
So I've read that crazy rumor about Bayonetta, Quote and that Persona character. It's so crazy that I'd be very much OK with it. Also I really want to play all the Persona games.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Last edited:

Vintage Creep

Smash Master
NNID
VintageCreep
Well my mom is in her 50s so they were quite ages apart when they had me and my sister, not sure the exact ages

Im listening? Whats this about Persona?
From 4chan leak.

• >Sakurai will announce that he will be on a break after the broadcast.
  • >Katsuhiro Harada will take over the dlc and directing the next ssb.
  • >Sakurai will talk in-depth of Cloud move-set.
  • >Cloud will be released after the direct.
  • >New Mii costumes includes Final Fantasy,Chrono Trigger,Shin Megami Tensei and many more.
  • >SSB Ballot winners was chosen by less vote's.
  • >1st ballot winner is Yu Narukami from Persona 4.
  • >2nd ballot winner is Quote from Cave Story.
  • >3rd ballot winner is Bayonetta from Bayonetta
  • >Each ballot character comes with a stage.
  • >3 new old stages will be announce.
  • >New amiibo announce and release date.
  • >One More Thing!
  • >2 old comers will be coming back.
  • >Wolf and Ice Climbers are announce and will be released after the direct.
  • >Sakurai also wanted snake to come back however there was issued between konami. #****ONAMI
Obviously fake and even badly written but I would be cool with that.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom