• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
  • If Paper Mario has copies, you have to press the Y button the same amount of times if you want to have an 'EXCELLENT!' jump. Hammer isn't that hard, just wait until all copies have their hammer ready to smash. And there's a level-up bonus that gives you the opportunity to do two actions in the same turn although that's only available as the final rank bonus. And if you look at it that way, yes, there's more strategy than in other games because you indeed lose a turn if you use the Copy Block and you have to decide whether to use a healing item or to trust your dodge instincts.
  • Something I forgot to mention about the battle cards, unless you're really lucky, you have to do some work to make your battle set OP.
  • I think it does make it more interesting. It gives you more satisfaction when you finally beat a boss. (There's also easy mode by the way, makes your characters stronger and the enemies weaker)
  • About the animations, I heard the exact opposite of what you heard. Although I didn't take one aspect in account in my earlier post, but it would be spoilers if I said what I mean.
Only going to comment on the last point because it's fine for the others.

I didn't heard about it.

I saw / read concrete instances.

The way he appears for the first time, the meeting cs, a certain scene when he is used as a napkin, and many many many forms he takes (the JP trailer is a good example).

He's very quirky in the way that he wants to do stuff in a stylish! way of doing them. It's very obvious in TTYD btw, but paper jam from what I have seen is pushing this A LOT.

Woudl you think the same?

splat

Smash Lord
Am I the only one who would be really surprised if Inklings were announced? I think it's too soon for them.
Sakurai on Robin's inclusion said:
It also depends on luck, of course. Industry trends around the time when development begins is a pretty big factor. I started development on Smash for 3DS/ Wii U right after I’d wrapped up Kid Icarus: Uprising, and Fire Emblem Awakening was released one month after Uprising. So what’s popular around the time when I begin designing the game is important.

Yes [Awakening’s release schedule was pretty fortuitous]. For example, if Awakening was released six months later, Robin may not have made it in, and if it was six months early, they might not have even been considered.
Depending on the schedule that was used during the development of the DLC, they might just be right on time.

Last edited:

Saikyoshi

Smash Master
NNID
KarmaPilcrow
3DS FC
0344-9771-0514
Damn it, self, stop! getting! excited!

*heavy breathing*

This always happens when I don't know what to expect – I start expecting way, way, way too much than what's realistic.

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
Only going to comment on the last point because it's fine for the others.

I didn't heard about it.

I saw / read concrete instances.

The way he appears for the first time, the meeting cs, a certain scene when he is used as a napkin, and many many many forms he takes (the JP trailer is a good example).

He's very quirky in the way that he wants to do stuff in a stylish! way of doing them. It's very obvious in TTYD btw, but paper jam from what I have seen is pushing this A LOT.

Woudl you think the same?
Yes.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
they are VERY long and VERY diversed and sometime VERY complicated while Paper Mario one are just......push A or tilt the stick, it's really simple to execute.
it's really simple to execute
As a guy who used only Vivian or Joshe as the partner in TTYD
I disagree for their accord
Especially Vivian
A A B B X
[NICE!]
A B Y Y X
[GOOD!]
X Y B A B
[GREAT!]
B A X X Y
[WONDERFUL!]
Y X B Y X
[EXCELLENT!]

Gotta get them inputs in matey
Vivian's lucky she's absolutely adorable, or else I would just stick to my R Spamming Joshe

Last edited:

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
As a guy who used only Vivian or Joshe as the partner in TTYD
I disagree for their accord
Especially Vivian
A A B B X
[NICE!]
A B Y Y X
[GOOD!]
X Y B A B
[GREAT!]
B A X X Y
[WONDERFUL!]
Y X B Y X
[EXCELLENT!]

Gotta get them inputs in matey
Vivian's lucky she's absolutely adorable, or else I would just stick to my R Spamming Joshe
That's very simple because they actually give you a lot more time than you need.

And it's still not very execution based, there's just input that are clearly indicated in a sequence, m&l is VERY time based and by this I mean you do the input when you see the cs indicating it, it's a lot more like QTE cs than TTYD.

So simple to execute, doesn't mean it's easy, it means that doing it is MUCH more a matter of you fail or you get it because of you, not because you coudln't catch something in time, you clearly knew what you shoudl have done.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
So, is anybody else just killing time to speed the day up as fast as possible so we can hurry up and get to tomorrow? Cause that's definitely me right now. ¦D

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
I don't really care about tomorrow because I know there will be salt either way
Ah, but that's precisely why I'm looking forward tomorrow! It's gonna be one fun little party. This whole forum will become such a huge salt mine that not even all the McDonalds fries in the world could hold a candle to it.

Won't that just be... "delightful"? <3

Autumn ♫

I'm terrible with these Custom Titles.
Ah, but that's precisely why I'm looking forward tomorrow! It's gonna be one fun little party. This whole forum will become such a huge salt mine that not even all the McDonalds fries in the world could hold a candle to it.

Won't that just be... "delightful"? <3
Oh ****! You're back! It's been forever.
So, what's everyone been up to?

Saikyoshi

Smash Master
NNID
KarmaPilcrow
3DS FC
0344-9771-0514
I can't get over the fact that, starting today, I'm 20 years old.

I feel horrible.

_gold_

Smash Master

I feel horrible.
Why?! You finally get to say you're not a freakin' teenager anymore. I found much satisfaction in that. Other than that though, it basically is a pointless age. Doesn't really come with anymore benefits.

Saikyoshi

Smash Master
NNID
KarmaPilcrow
3DS FC
0344-9771-0514
Why?! You finally get to say you're not a freakin' teenager anymore. I found much satisfaction in that. Other than that though, it basically is a pointless age. Doesn't really come with anymore benefits.
Yeah, I know, I know, I just wish I could go backwards instead of forwards.

Aging scares me to death, no pun intended.

Last edited:

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Tomorrow, we will see the birth of the supernova.
But isn't a supernova the death of a star? So how can it be the birth of something?
Nonetheless, it will be huge.
A supernova can be "the beginning of the end". The speculation scene will see a similar fiery demise. :p

I feel horrible.
Don't think too much about it. You are still the same person you were a short time ago after all. :p

All I know is I'm praying for the mod's well being. Lord knows they're gonna get hit the hardest with this.
Nah, it's just a game of whack-a-mole. :smash:

:231:

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585

I feel horrible.
20 is....not even old

You feel horrible once you are in you 50s and above
Yeah, I know, I know, I just wish I could go backwards instead of forwards.
Do you really want to? I would think that would be worse

Last edited:

Saikyoshi

Smash Master
NNID
KarmaPilcrow
3DS FC
0344-9771-0514
Well, Melee lost to undertale on the best. game. Ever competition.

I'm done.
The UT fandom absolutely disgusts me. Sure, they're all well and friendly enough if you circle-jerk with them. But the moment you suggest that their precious Homestuck spin-off is anything less than beyond perfection, they all start a No Mercy run against you at once.

20 is....not even old

You feel horrible once you are in you 50s and above

Do you really want to? I would think that would be worse
I'm terrified that I won't get to my 50s and above. Something or other is going to happen. I just know it.

Last edited:

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
The UT fandom absolutely disgusts me. Sure, they're all well and friendly enough if you circle-jerk with them. But the moment you suggest that their precious Homestuck spin-off is anything less than beyond perfection, they all start a No Mercy run against you at once.
It's a shame that it's going to get so much blind hate because of that GameFAQs poll.

I'm a little surprised it managed to go this far though. I expected Melee to at least beat it, even if I did enjoy UT more than Melee. Eh, whatever.

I'm not into the fandom anyway. *shrug*

:231:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom