• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
I don't know if you guys missed it, but Pokken has the unique controller confirmed for the Wii U. It's also wired, thank god.

Beautiful, ain't it? Furthermore, a Pokken Wii U Bundle was confirmed too. I don't need the bundle, but along with this game, I will definitely get that controller.

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
You know tomorrow will be hype when the update datamining showed nothing relevant
Well played Sakurai

IM SO REGI NOW

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
I don't know if you guys missed it, but Pokken has the unique controller confirmed for the Wii U. It's also wired, thank god.

Beautiful, ain't it? Furthermore, a Pokken Wii U Bundle was confirmed too. I don't need the bundle, but along with this game, I will definitely get that controller.
That looks pretty rad.

I like how the triggers were delegated to face buttons.

C3CC

Smash Lord
I'm going to miss this. I mean, the speculation, the leak-avoiding, the hype, etc. But honestly, I'm glad it's finally over. Speculating can get really tiring sometimes. Having hopes of someone getting in the game and not knowing if they will ever make it or not is far worse than just knowing for a fact that they are not making it in. That also goes for stages, modes, etc.

AAAAND it also means that fans of nonsensical characters which I won't mention to not spark controversy will finally get to shut the hell up. They're annoying as hell.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793

I'm loving the retro look.

-----------------------------------------------------------

So, I heard that data-miners are at it again. Please, keep it to yourselves. TYTY.

-----------------------------------------------------------

In other news, I aced my exam today! Yay for me, Luigi!

:231:

Last edited:

aethermaster

Smash Ace
NNID
Aethermaster
3DS FC
2552-2699-1664
I hope I won't get into trouble for posting leaks but I NEED TO FANGASM FOR A MINUTE *CLOUD SPOILERS*

HE'S WEARING AERITH'S ****ING RIBBON SAKURAI I LOVE YOU THAT WAS THE ONE DETAIL I WAS HOPING THEY'D PUT IN THIS OUTFIT AND THEY DID IT I'M LITERALLY CRYING

Last edited:

MSmariosonic

Smash Hero
NNID
kidtendo1996
3DS FC
3566-1932-7732
Switch FC
SW 0383 4539 4118
I hope I won't get into trouble for posting leaks but I NEED TO FANGASM FOR A MINUTE *CLOUD SPOILERS*

HE'S WEARING AERITH'S ****ING RIBBON SAKURAI I LOVE YOU THAT WAS THE ONE DETAIL I WAS HOPING THEY'D PUT IN THIS OUTFIT AND THEY DID IT I'M LITERALLY CRYING
Why does he have a different pose instead of the one from the official artwork tho...

aethermaster

Smash Ace
NNID
Aethermaster
3DS FC
2552-2699-1664
Why does he have a different pose instead of the one from the official artwork tho...
I'm not too sure on that really. It might loosely be based on this artwork

Otherwise none of his AC artwork depicts him in a position how he is in Smash so who knows. I was going to say because it was an entirely different costume but Olimar/Alph have the same artwork so it's probably just a Sakurai thing. Kinda like giving Little Mac 16 outfits.

Also I realized that his hair is much longer in FF7 Remake than it is in any other game he's been in. I knew something seemed different about it but I wasn't able to point it out until now lol

Last edited:

Knuckles the Knuckles

Here's a taste of the remedy
NNID
Dromader
I havent even looked at the leak, dunno if its legit or not, and Im kinda gonna just stay in the dark untill after the Direct, thought I have a feeling the internet will spoil it for me sooner or later today.

Volga

Juggling Veteran
NNID
Saltytitan
3DS FC
0533-7336-5044
I havent even looked at the leak, dunno if its legit or not, and Im kinda gonna just stay in the dark untill after the Direct, thought I have a feeling the internet will spoil it for me sooner or later today.
Godspeed Knuckles,Godspeed.

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
ITS TUESDAY GUYS!
Imma just post this here and wish y'all a happy morning.
The 'rules' of the DR don't apply here. You better edit your first post and report this one, otherwise the doctor will smash you with his scary hammer of doublepost infractions.

Last edited:

ShadowGuy1

Smash Lord
I sadly gpt spoiled about like 1 thing cause of the data miners, but it was not much. No idea what the new characters will be!

ToonAdri

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Toonadri
i think we're getting at least 1 character today,i think the update is incomplete.
There's no new stages,only 2 songs for midgar (wat) and only 2 mii costumes (geno's clothes aren't even in the data)...sorry something doesn't feel right,nintendo is hidding something,maybe they learned from the ryu/roy leak. (and the lack of a dragon quest mii costume is also weird)

Last edited:

ShadowGuy1

Smash Lord
i think we're getting at least 1 character today,i think the update is incomplete.
There's no new stages,only 2 songs for midgar (wat) and only 2 mii costumes (geno's clothes aren't even in the data)...sorry something doesn't feel right,nintendo is hidding something,maybe they learned from the ryu/roy leak. (and the lack of a dragon quest mii costume is also weird)
However, I do not think this is the final update.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
I think the new and complete update will be available after the direct. I wonder if they intentionally left the Mii hat in this one...

ToonAdri

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Toonadri
I think the new and complete update will be available after the direct. I wonder if they intentionally left the Mii hat in this one...

i'm not surprised if they did it,really.

maybe,the geno hat was left in the data to hype people or just they want to keep the expectations low and bang! surprise people.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Since I can't make a bingo I'm just gonna guess a pool of 10 characters in which I think 2 might be revealed today.

1. Shovel Knight
  2. Inklings
  3. Isaac
  4. Snake
  5. Bomberman
  6. Wolf
  7. Daisy
  8. Krystal
  9. Simon Belmont
  10. Chibi Robo
I don't expect all I just think 2 of these will be revealed.

Knuckles the Knuckles

Here's a taste of the remedy
NNID
Dromader
Ok so the leak is just
the Geno hat. I feel like K. Rool fans right now :(

Well, glad they didnt repeat the Ryu/Roy mistake by having everything in the data, theres still other characters to hope for.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom