• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoshi-hara

The Good Dinosaur
NNID
jpkurihara
3DS FC
4227-1292-9283
I really want to know what happened between Kojima and Konami.
How can a company try so ****ing hard to be such assholes to the man who pretty much made them rich?
They're like a teenager rebelling against their dad. I don't think anything can save that company now.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Well, I'm a Pizza Queen. I think I've splatted enough for one day.

praline praline how far have you made it with your Pizza rank?

D

Deleted member

I really want to know what happened between Kojima and Konami.
How can a company try so ****ing hard to be such ******** to the man who pretty much made them rich?
They're like a teenager rebelling against their dad. I don't think anything can save that company now.
One can only hope they go out of business in time.

Furret24

Smash Master
Guys I have a question.

Do you think that since Project M has finished development, other Brawl and Melee mods may get a chance in the spotlight? (I'm holding out for Brawl Minus and Melee SD Remix/20XX Hack Pack)
Probably. 90% of smash mods went unnoticed by the community because of Project M. The ones you mentioned were some of the lucky few that ended up gaining some popularity.

allison

She who makes bad posts
NNID
crazyal02
3DS FC
0216-1055-4584
I don't think anything can save that company now.
On the contrary, it's clear that they are fully capable of sustaining themselves by making money off of pachinko machines. It's equally obvious that they are well aware of this, which is why they have disgustingly terrible PR: They don't need us. They don't need the video game industry, so they are free to be total ***** with absolutely no real consequences whatsoever.

MSmariosonic

Smash Hero
NNID
kidtendo1996
3DS FC
3566-1932-7732
Switch FC
SW 0383 4539 4118
.... :/
Still nothing on the playstation store.
Want to buy me some Twisted Metal: Black or Final Fantasy VII...

EDIT: Never mind... bought TM:B. Christ... those controls, man...

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Helllooooooo! How is everyone!? :119: Metal Shop X Metal Shop X Oh and my sister told me that she needs to see the image first and perhaps approve it. Do you have the image ready? C=
First off.
YESZ:falconmelee: (For now.)
And second off.
Yes! Here it is.
Susaka.png

If she have question. I will be here to answer it! (Also, it's the girl i want to be drawn. Not the boy, except' if you're sister want.)

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Pretty gooooood, going to work in a while, not looking forward to that tho =c
So.....Does you're sister have see it? If not, then this post can be erase right now. But if yes...

Then what she said? My body is ready for any answer.

Mr Snakey

Odango bazooka!
NNID
perlacambara1996
So.....Does you're sister have see it? If not, then this post can be erase right now. But if yes...

Then what she said? My body is ready for any answer.
Oh, couple of questions first. Is this going to be in black and white? and this character is based off another yes? If so, could you provide a picture of the other so that my sister can used it for reference?

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Oh, couple of questions first. Is this going to be in black and white? and this character is based off another yes? If so, could you provide a picture of the other so that my sister can used it for reference?
Well, let's take one by one:

1: I would like to see the draw with color. (I will explain them later.)
2: She is based off Rias Gremory.
(Here a image for you)

Also, here more detail about her.

-She is called Susaka.
-The color she have are:
Eye: Green
Hair: Brown
Skin: White
-You maybe thinking:
"And the color of her outifit?"
Well, i can say that. You're sister can do any outfift she want to this character! As long that the character is stil the same. She can draw a bunny suit with Blue color or a teacher outfift with black. Really, she can do whatever she want!

Do you need more question?

8-peacock-8

Smash Hero
I want to know why people think the NX and Smash are going to get news tomorrow when a guy who only does indie games announced the announcement's announcement date.

Last edited:

Roaring Salsa

A dragon never yields
I want to know why people think the NX and Smash are going to get news tomorrow when a guy who only does indie games announced the announcement's announcement date.
'Cause people always assume Nintendo news=Smash news and then get disappointed when it's not

Same reason why Sakurai can't tweet anything without people thinking it's a Smash hint

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Doing schoolwork. It sucks. :luigi64:

Glad you're doing alright though!
Schoolwork always suck anyway.:006:

Also, do you want to see some the lines i have do? Those lines are like for showing the character personality and way to talk. It's also show lines that i will use in my story.

8-peacock-8

Smash Hero
'Cause people always assume Nintendo news=Smash news and then get disappointed when it's not

Same reason why Sakurai can't tweet anything without people thinking it's a Smash hint
oh yeah, that's true. It doesn't help that people are also assuming NX news despite Nintendo saying we won't get any till 2016.

D

Deleted member

Schoolwork always suck anyway.:006:

Also, do you want to see some the lines i have do? Those lines are like for showing the character personality and way to talk. It's also show lines that i will use in my story.
I wanna see, yoooo

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I wanna see, yoooo
YESZ:falconmelee:
Here it is. If you have question or feedback. Feel free to do it! :) (By the way, the only "good guy" here is Alphiax.)

Alphiax-2:

-Hmm...So, it seem that i have got here in time.
-You...You have lose your mind, didn't you?..He, atleast, the only song i will hear is a scream. You're scream.
-You have still alot to learn. Omegia, you're naivety is you're biggest ennemy.

Cendorium:

-Yes, my name. I have get many surname before. But the one i was gived is the one i get since the beginning of my existence.....You can call me....Cendorium.
- God are only fools that have abandonned their land to just a bunch of idiot. A bunch of idiot that wanted to become at their turn "god"...That's why i am, the result of those old idiots.
-Happiness...Love...Hope.....Why those "things" exist? What are they're purpose? Other then pain? Those thing should never have been created....I will destroy them all...I will make a world without pain...Without emotion...A world as white as me. A perfect world for all lifes.....hehehehe. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

X The Black Titan:

-I am the darkness that every live have in their heart. I am the shadow of the unknown that cause the pain of others. I am the nightmare that keep you awake and unable to recover you're sanity. I am.....X.
-For you, i am the reason behind all the pain and suffer of this world. But for my dimension, i am a hero for them. And so, i am doing only the right thing to do.
-You're look full of hope...Of happiness....Of sadness....Of madness....Of guilty....Let me show you're true side.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Burgers won? **** that ****. I played for 2 hours and never faced the burger team...

Well, I'm a Pizza Queen. I think I've splatted enough for one day.

praline praline how far have you made it with your Pizza rank?
I got to pizza defender.

Last edited:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I'm kind of mixed on the new SF5 character. I'm all for the occasional goofy character, but his proportions are rather different from the rest of the cast. Which can be both a good thing and a bad thing depending on how you look at it. Though, at least Dhalsim won't be the only zoner now. F.A.N.G's poison moveset is cool enough though.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
I'm planning to get my twin brother a reproduction cart of Star Fox 2 for his Christmas gift. But before I blindly order one, I would like some advice.

Would you consider this website and/or price to be trustable?:

http://www.ocdreproductions.com/Starfox_2/p1560736_7869800.aspx

The site also offers a game box to go with it but I'm not going for that as I strongly dislike that the box cover contains the Star Fox Assault artwork of the Arwing.

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
Professor Pumpkaboo Professor Pumpkaboo
Been a while since the last time I did this, but I'm planning on finishing Persona 4 tonight.
I'm on the final floor of Magatsu Inaba, and I just finished Magatsu Mandala.
So I'm gonna fight Yu know who (Pun unintended) in a few minutes.

Last edited:

FlappyFalco

Smesh Ace
NNID
HyperToxBox64
3DS FC
3866-8228-7394
Switch FC
SW-5551-9470-0820
So, Monday, Monday, Monday, Monadoday. Big announcement. Damon Baker is NOA's Senior Manager of Licensing and Marketing.

So what does it all mean? I still have my money on Minecraft Wii U, I'm pretty sure PEGI simply mixed up the date, they've never listed a game that doesn't exist. Plus, Minecraft Story Mode is already coming to the eShop, and both games use the same engine, so they might as well port both, it wouldn't take all that much effort.

Last edited:

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Burgers won? **** that ****. I played for 2 hours and never faced the burger team...

I got to pizza defender.
Whenever I did face Team Burger they were stupid skilled and my teammates were garbage. So as sad as it is, I'm not surprised in the least that they won.

FlappyFalco

Smesh Ace
NNID
HyperToxBox64
3DS FC
3866-8228-7394
Switch FC
SW-5551-9470-0820

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Whenever I did face Team Burger they were stupid skilled and my teammates were garbage. So as sad as it is, I'm not surprised in the least that they won.
I'm just bummed cause I only got 5 super sea shells, and used all of them in 1 minute.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
I'm just bummed cause I only got 5 super sea shells, and used all of them in 1 minute.
I got eighteen, and I still have 12. :awesome:

They'll probably all vanish the instant I start trying to reroll stuff or have backup sets, though.

Minecraft is a pretty underwhelming "big announcmeent".
To be fair, Nintendo and their announcers are terrible judges of what constitutes a "big announcement."

Remember the Cranky Kong. *salute*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom