• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mc.Rad

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-0842-4814-1315
When I heard that I thought that MadWorld 2 was announced
I know Anarchy Reigns is a thing, but I want a true sequel

D

Deleted member

Oh damn mate. Oh damn. December is one ****ing amazing month.
Well, I for one sarcastically played Earth, Wind & Fire's September when I first heard of the news. It still came off as a shock to me, though.

Mc.Rad

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-0842-4814-1315
Never played MadWorld, but I would actually really like to have Anarchy Reigns 2 on the next gens.
Madworld is pretty fun actually (being a wii launch title), the controls are mapped so that relying on the motion controls aren't a hassle and even when the game asks you to do motion control inputs it's surprisingly responsive.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
So apparently Project M is down but not out as downloads containing the canceled content has been leaked.

The internet sure is fast.

D

Deleted member

So apparently Project M is down but not out as downloads containing the canceled content has been leaked.

The internet sure is fast.
Do you know if this last batch of content is buggy, corrupted, or anything of the like?

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Do you know if this last batch of content is buggy, corrupted, or anything of the like?
All fighters are in unfinished states (Knuckles is the closest to being done and Isaac being the farthest).

So bugs and crashes are very likely but no word on corruptions.

Vintage Creep

Smash Master
NNID
VintageCreep
What a weird day.

I kind of hope that they will announce the day of the Broadcast during the VGAs. It would make sense to attract easily a lot of people, and Geoff has always been good with Nintendo and Smash Bros. in particular (he did host the Smash Invitational).

_gold_

Smash Master
Hello humans, and @Flight, thought I'd drop by to say hello!

Alright, back to studying for finals! :054:
Happy Holidays!

Last edited:

Depressed Gengar

Hana Is Best Girl
Project M was going to die eventually, but I'm surprised it died so soon for a reason that wasn't a cease and desist.
In other news, I got Hoopa today. But no one cares.

:094:

Luig

Confused
I think it was bound to happen.
Project M being banned from Twitch was a major blow.
And Smash 4's release made it a lot less popular. Even I stopped really playing it.

But RIP Project M.....
And RIP PAL users.

Also, this will make Brawl itself slowly fade into obscurity with modding bound to become less common....
I hope Brawl minus doesn't die.
I guess its it's time to shine.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I think it was bound to happen.
Project M being banned from Twitch was a major blow.
And Smash 4's release made it a lot less popular. Even I stopped really playing it.

But RIP Project M.....
And RIP PAL users.

Also, this will make Brawl itself slowly fade into obscurity with modding bound to become less common....
I hope Brawl minus doesn't die.
I guess its it's time to shine.
PAL users can just mod their Wii consoles and start from there. Though I can agree; an actual PAL version would've been nice to have for those who wanted it.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
To everyone,
it's apparently not allowed to link to the leaked build.

So I've removed them from your posts. Don't re-post them anywhere on the site.

Thank you.

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562
PAL users can just mod their Wii consoles and start from there. Though I can agree; an actual PAL version would've been nice to have for those who wanted it.
It won't happen now sadly. Though we might still get the PAL characters since they were nerfed in the PAL version of Melee. That means Marths D-air would be a meteor smash. :c

To everyone,

Thank you.
I understand. I am sorry about that.

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562
I don't think that Project M will die soon. There is still a very strong community for the game and they really do like the game. I think it will live as long if people still want to keep playing it and support it for the future.

EmceeEspio

Not the Break Man
NNID
captainlucario
Project M is being discontinued. It is also been announced on their website as well.

http://projectmgame.com/
PMDT got disbanded meaning no more official support.

Course, that doesn't mean PM is dead.
Huh, well considering my Brawl copy is too scratched up to work PM (It accesses the music files that make it crash very spontaneously) this isn't a big deal to me, but that sucks for the really big fans.

[Obnoxshush/Dasshizer]

Off floating somewhere
The new Star Wars releases this month! You know what that means?

It means NEW AVATAR!

It means JOINING THE TRAP NATION!
I got a new avater, and its pure bad***.
To everyone,

Thank you.
Sorry I had to, but I understand. You guys don't want to risk getting in trouble, but just because we can't post links to the beta doesn't mean we can't talk about it.
I don't think that Project M will die soon. There is still a very strong community for the game and they really do like the game. I think it will live as long if people still want to keep playing it and support it for the future.
Also there's this,

Last edited:

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
I think we might see small unofficial tweaks down the line. The Brawl modding comunity is pretty extensive, and while this is the end of character balance, stages, music and new costumes are fair game.

Sorry I had to, but I understand. You guys don't want to risk getting in trouble, but just because we can't post links to the beta doesn't mean we can't talk about it.
You are allowed to talk about it. Just no links.

:231:

Last edited:

allison

She who makes bad posts
NNID
crazyal02
3DS FC
0216-1055-4584
It's just such a bizarrely abrupt announcement, especially considering the large amount of unreleased content they had in development.

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562
Well, there she goes.
[*]
Never played it yet I feel empty.
If you played Melee and liked it then you would really like Project M as well. The game will still be alive if people are willing to still play it.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I wish either they dropped the map rotation in Splatoon or make it so atleast 5 maps were available at a time.

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
Project M will still get more alts thanks to Brawl Vault so that's still an upside.

D

Deleted member

It's just such a bizarrely abrupt announcement, especially considering the large amount of unreleased content they had in development.
I'm hoping that Awakening Roy skin is released on Brawl Vault at some point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom