• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.

-crump-

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1590-4951-5915
Switch FC
SW-4366-1207-0908
I'm not expecting The Force Awakens to be good, honestly.

:094:
I'm going in with lower expectations, honestly. It's Star Wars, it couldn't possibly be that bad, (inb4 Jar Jar) but when I get to excited for something, crap like Amazing Spider-Man 2 happens.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
I'll be including Christmas trivia in the thread title throughout December.

The X in X-mas comes from how Christ's name is written in Greek, which was Χριστός (Christós). Despite the misconception, it wasn't created for political correctness, as it was first used back in the 1500's.

:231:

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
I wonder if my Splatoon strategy is garbage or I'm just left trying to carry an entire team full of incompetent Japanese Lv. 50's with a support strategy.

I mean, Leeroy Jenkins rushdowns into enemy territory SHOULD be a good distraction for the rest of my team to ink up the place with three Swim Speed Up equips and a constantly firing Shooter weapon, and I keep getting the highest score on the losing team. . .

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Last edited:

SuperSceptile15

Smash Lord
http://www.serebii.net/index2.shtml
A new character will be revealed for Pokken Tournament on December 10th. The only hint they gave us is that it is a Pokémon with the symbol "ン" in its name. There are many Pokémon have ン in their name, but if we narrow the list down to Pokemon who have Mega Evolutions, the only ones with "ン" in their name who aren't already in Pokken are Alakazam, Ampharos, Tyranitar, Slowbro, Sceptile, Salamence, Audino and Diancie. Although they could easily ignore this and just give us Jigglypuff (Purin) insead since she's already in Smash. I really hope this doesn't happen.

Last edited:

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
So at work my manager is going full blown Christmas hype (this is the manager's first time working in December at my particular store since the previous manager left). Got me to take the tree out of the attic, decorate it, and she bought a lot of Xmas stuff to boot (my old boss was basically bare minimum during the holidays).

And Xmas headgear (Santa hats, reindeer antlers, elf ears, etc.) will be part of the employee dress code during this time.

At least she has dat holiday cheer.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Oh, praline praline is on, I better join.

. . .Gah, I almost feel like I'm letting you down in the match where we were on the same team. At least I got the second highest score on ou- HEY WHOS THE CLOWN WITH 0 POINTS DID SOMEONE ON OUR TEAM AFK AT THE START OF THE MATCH

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Oh, praline praline is on, I better join.

. . .Gah, I almost feel like I'm letting you down in the match where we were on the same team. At least I got the second highest score on ou- HEY WHOS THE CLOWN WITH 0 POINTS DID SOMEONE ON OUR TEAM AFK AT THE START OF THE MATCH
Yeah if we weren't out numbered I would have lead us to victory.

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
Flowey is just the perfect troll in Undertale. Glad that I'll plan on keeping this face for a while.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Made this wobbly thing due to all the pictures flying around. I came up with it a couple of years ago as a response to an unmodified character trope in multiple monster fighting cartoons.

Who needs a lion man with a sword when you can have a chimera with arms that are also snakes?

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
http://www.serebii.net/index2.shtml
A new character will be revealed for Pokken Tournament on December 10th. The only hint they gave us is that it is a Pokémon with the symbol "ン" in its name. There are many Pokémon have ン in their name, but if we narrow the list down to Pokemon who have Mega Evolutions, the only ones with "ン" in their name who aren't already in Pokken are Alakazam, Ampharos, Tyranitar, Slowbro, Sceptile, Salamence, Audino and Diancie. Although they could easily ignore this and just give us Jigglypuff (Purin) insead since she's already in Smash. I really hope this doesn't happen.
It's gonna be Ridl-
But seriously, if it's a Mega I hope it's Ampharos. That would be cool as ****.

Bluehaven

Smash Lurker
3DS FC
1177-9167-4164
I'll be including Christmas trivia in the thread title throughout December.

The X in X-mas comes from how Christ's name is written in Greek, which was Χριστός (Christós). Despite the misconception, it wasn't created for political correctness, as it was first used back in the 1500's.

:231:
I find it cool to learn about interesting trivia about my favorite holiday.:b:

LunarWingCloud

Smash Lord
NNID
LunarWingStorm
3DS FC
2449-4791-3879
So, I decided to get back into Yu-Gi-Oh!, and oh my god I have so much catching up to do.

LunarWingCloud

Smash Lord
NNID
LunarWingStorm
3DS FC
2449-4791-3879
I did the same thing a few months ago. The power creep is real. :ohwell:
I dropped off just as Nekroz were coming in, and I have to say some of the changes that've happened are weird.

I'm currently looking into new support for my old decks.

A10theHero

SSJ Fraud
NNID
A10theHero
I dropped off just as Nekroz were coming in, and I have to say some of the changes that've happened are weird.

I'm currently looking into new support for my old decks.
I used to play until about halfway through 5D's. Then I came back in the middle of Zexal. I stopped playing again right before Pendulum Monsters had a TCG release. And now I just follow what's going on in the meta. I don't play as much.
None of my old decks work, which is kind of disappointing, but eh. I'll try and make a new deck eventually. What decks did you use to play?

LunarWingCloud

Smash Lord
NNID
LunarWingStorm
3DS FC
2449-4791-3879
I used to play until about halfway through 5D's. Then I came back in the middle of Zexal. I stopped playing again right before Pendulum Monsters had a TCG release. And now I just follow what's going on in the meta. I don't play as much.
None of my old decks work, which is kind of disappointing, but eh. I'll try and make a new deck eventually. What decks did you use to play?
I have 2 main decks and 2 decks I use a little less often. My main decks are Junk Doppel and Mermail, and the other 2 are Quickdraw Quasar and Madolche. I have a lot of work to do with all 4 decks, especially Mermail as I've been mostly only paying attention to Junk Doppel. With the new support for Quickdraw/Doppel decks I have some new toys to try out for that as well.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
Good old Yu-gi-oh!
My friend and I got out our decks for a game awhile back. It was kind of a let down because the duel was over in 5 turns. Regardless, my friend has been trapped in the shadow realm ever since.

Comet Shrine

Smash Apprentice
NNID
PurinPro
3DS FC
3539-8838-3028
Surprised I still have friends, considering I use the smae character and they use whatever.

Red-White

Smash Apprentice
Surprised I still have friends, considering I use the smae character and they use whatever.
I mean. Have you ever wanted to play a character that isn't puff? Because you could. You don't have to main a character to be good at them or have fun playing them. Sometimes it's just fun to have like 30 go-to characters.

Last edited:

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Chome's the best Internet browser.
View attachment 85624

If anyone that cares, I have little to no interest in Star Wars.
Speaking of Chrome, my Youtube recently has a bug that disturbs me, it seems that most channels that I have been subscribbed for over two years went unsubbed when I go check the channel. But I still receive video updates from the subscription page.
12.png

Last edited:

Comet Shrine

Smash Apprentice
NNID
PurinPro
3DS FC
3539-8838-3028
I mean. Have you ever wanted to play a character that isn't puff? Because you could. You don't have to main a character to be good at them or have fun playing them. Sometimes it's just fun to have like 30 go-to characters.
Well, I got Dr. Mario, so...
(And then there's Rosaluma but I can't luma so let's just say Rosa)
Also, my Gamecube controller's a mess. Thanks to Super Monkey Ball's configuration thing for making me less paranoid.

3D Dillon

Smash Ace
I am curious about this. Do you have any source?
Ha! Sorry, but I always wanted to see a trick of someone mistaking Cloud's real voice actor for the director!
The voice actor's real name is Takahiro Sakurai, and you were calling the wrong guy Sakurai.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Looks like the GotY nominees at the Game Awards Show are Bloodborne, Fallout 4, Metal Gear 5, Mario Maker, and The Witcher 3, while the nominees for best indie game are Axiom Verge, Her Story, Ori and the Blind Forest, Rocket League, and Undertale.
My personal bias for Bloodborne, Ori, and Undertale aside, they all seem like solid choices. No clue what the hell Her Story is though, this is the first time I've heard of it

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom