• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.

[Obnoxshush/Dasshizer]

Off floating somewhere
Diamante would annihilate Killigan easily, either shower the entire place with his "stardust balls" or just shake the ground before cutting him to bits.

Unless Killigan has a weapon that can pierce through his steel cape or speed to catch up with a giant living flag, I doubt he would even last long in a serious fight.
Now we just need this in movie form.

Diamante is clearly the obvious winner here. He's far more skilled in sword play than Killigan, who uses golf clubs instead of swords. Diamante also has his steel cape, which can easily block Kiligan's exploding golf balls. Diamante's devil fruit powers also give him control over the playing field. All Diamante needs to do is Death Enjambre, and its over. Killigan may be able to knock a few of the stardust balls away, but it will leave him wide open for an attack from Diamante, whether it be a gun attack or a sword attack. Once Diamante lands that attack, Kiligan will get bombarded with the stardust,and once it all clears, Diamante can finish him in style with a Half moon glaive. After this battle Duff will need to be turned into a cyborg. Robo Duff vs the general, most unfair fight in history.

Last edited:

Xcano

Smash Lord
NNID
Xcano128
3DS FC
4511-1143-2506
I hate not being able to be anywhere at once

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
*sees previous posts about Bubsy returning*
What's next? Superman 64 in the VC? Shaq-Fu getting a sequel? :troll:

Last edited:

Roaring Salsa

A dragon never yields
At least Bubsy gets credits for being the most iconic mascot doomed to fail :p

There were many wannabe mascot characters during the 90's that also disappeared, but at least Bubsy's name is the only one that's still remembered

Another movie? But Avatar never had a movie.
/r/lakelaogai
At least the comics and Korra exist(ed) to keep the world of Avatar going.

Worst part is Shamalamadingdong has apparently gone on record stating he wants to make a sequel >_>

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Hello lady and not lady. How you going? Do i have miss anything special?

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Time to D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D.........

Goodsmile Company will release The King of Games in June 2016, also they'll release a static Dark Magician Girl in May

They better announce Kaiba-Senpai soon
Now my hype for the upcoming movie is rising

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Time to D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D-D.........

Goodsmile Company will release The King of Games in June 2016, also they'll release a static Dark Magician Girl in May

They better announce Kaiba-Senpai soon
Now my hype for the upcoming movie is rising
Can he even stand without that...stand

Knuckles the Knuckles

Here's a taste of the remedy
NNID
Dromader
Which is worse? Sonic 06 or Boom?

I vote Boom, since Sonic 06 atleast had good music.
I mean, 06 at least was ambitious? It was outright unfinished, rushed as hell, but at least it still had a framework of a good game, if the demo was anything to go on, and most gameplay sections with different gameplay like the Silver ones (besides the pyramid of balls) was pretty alright. Boom was rushed as well, but was also made by a less talented studio, and the gameplay is just tedious and boring, very un-sonic like. And yea, I suppose 06 had better music and cut-scenes, and story even thought it was all over the place. Im gonna go with Boom being worse.

EmceeEspio

Not the Break Man
NNID
captainlucario
I mean, 06 at least was ambitious? It was outright unfinished, rushed as hell, but at least it still had a framework of a good game, if the demo was anything to go on, and most gameplay sections with different gameplay like the Silver ones (besides the pyramid of balls) was pretty alright. Boom was rushed as well, but was also made by a less talented studio, and the gameplay is just tedious and boring, very un-sonic like. And yea, I suppose 06 had better music and cut-scenes, and story even thought it was all over the place. Im gonna go with Booam being worse.
Yeah, '06 could've been a good game if it had the planned extra year of development.

Boom was ****ed from the start though.

NintenZ

Smash Legend
3DS FC
5343-8848-6075
Switch FC
SW-0570-4210-6061
Saw the title, but how, it got so many "NO"s I didn't think it was possible.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Bubsy... returning... ON STEAM?!

No, get it away- get Bubsy away from my Steam. He is talking to my Steam and making it feel bad about itself! :129:

Yoshi-hara

The Good Dinosaur
NNID
jpkurihara
3DS FC
4227-1292-9283
Say whatever you will about Bubsy, but you can't deny the Steam description for the game isn't funny.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom