• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoshi-hara

The Good Dinosaur
NNID
jpkurihara
3DS FC
4227-1292-9283
A bit late to the discussion, but...
The reason so many people like Undertale is simply because it does everything right. The story is good, the characters are endearing and loveable, the music is excellent, the locations are pleasant and the combat is interesting. There's also the Earthbound similarities which adds even more to it.

Last edited:

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
Undertale is a great game imo but honestly it's been meme'd half to death and back
You hear about it everywhere and anywhere
It's a tad bit overrated but only cause the fandom is bat**** and paints it as best game ever
I like the OST though (◕‿◕✿)

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
I don't really care about Undertale but I don't mind it either. Unlike... others...

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
I can't really comment on Undertale. I'm not able to play it, and from what I've seen, it looks like garbage, but graphics don't mean much to me. One day I'll give it a shot.

Red-White

Smash Apprentice
Undertale is an amazing game. However, I've only played a fraction of it because I don't have the heart to reset everything and kill everyone after I got the pacifist ending. To be fair though I really don't like hearing about Undertale in most places, same with games like it. It get's repetitive having to hear that the game is "unique," and "filled with personality," which it is, but the more you're surrounded by it the less "unique" it becomes in your eyes. Undertale absolutely deserves the praise it's gotten, however I can understand what people are getting at when they don't want to play the game or become frustrated when they're surrounded by it regardless of whether or not they wanted that. I was even reluctant to play it, but I lightened up, gave it a chance, and I loved it.

asia_catdog_blue

Smash Ace

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Not to interrupt on the Undertale Mantra, but are you guys familiar with Sean Malstrom?

He has gotten some recent E-Mails about his suggestions for Western Characters for Smash, but they delve deeper than that.
https://seanmalstrom.wordpress.com/...tern-characters-that-could-be-added-to-smash/
https://seanmalstrom.wordpress.com/2015/11/16/email-western-characters-for-smash/

...I kinda agree with him on some of what he says.
...Lol that was a fairly entertaining read.

D

Deleted member

I don't really care about Undertale but I don't mind it either. Unlike... others...
I can't judge or hate the game because I haven't tried it out yet, nor do I plan to anytime soon, as I prefer playing games on consoles. I don't really care much about it either.

Bluehaven

Smash Lurker
3DS FC
1177-9167-4164
Same here. I like how innovative it is and all but I won't call it the best game ever. Everything has it's flaws no matter how perfect they seem. I think I sort of like it due to one of the characters being a lazy slob like me. :awesome:

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
I've been to busy beating the **** out of thugs in a bat costume and infecting the gene pool with my ****ed up creations to buy Undertale.

I'll get around it...eventually.

Yoshi-hara

The Good Dinosaur
NNID
jpkurihara
3DS FC
4227-1292-9283
My favorite RPG ever is still Mother 3 and I don't really see anything knocking it down soon. Maybe Mother 4, but we still have to wait.

Last edited:

NintenZ

Smash Legend
3DS FC
5343-8848-6075
Switch FC
SW-0570-4210-6061
I'm so paranoid about getting an infraction... I fear a mod could strike at any moment... :c

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
I'm so paranoid about getting an infraction... I fear a mod could strike at any moment... :c
Please, I should be the one to be paranoid. You are looking at the walking, ****posting infraction magnet right here.

As long as you don't post like me, you should be fine.

D

Deleted member

Obviously using a throwaway account to not get caught. Anyway, here we go.

Newcomers are Goku and Shovel Knight and Kamui.
There will be a balance patch.
Goku comes with the stage "Corrins Tower"
Kamui comes with the stage "Invisible Kingdom."
Shantae is an assist trophy.

More to come later.

Ok, out of work so I can give more detailed information.

Goku has a Ki meter that charges up when he does attacks and he can manually charge it by holding down b. When it fills, he can go super saiyan, giving his normals energy shockwaves at the end that have transcendent priority.

Neutral B is Kamehameha, charge it to get a full screen blast.
Side B is Ki Volley, mash for more attacks.
Up B is instant transmission, think Meta Knight's Dimensional cape but he can do normals out of it with the A button and if you hold the B button, he'll do a meteor spike.
Down B is Ki Charge.

Final Smash is Spirit Bomb.

Kamui is weird, he's the only transforming character, and unlike robin he doesnt have uses on his weapons. He's very much a rushdown character. Some specials didn't work though, all I know is that his neutral B is dragon fang, which when charged is a very potent KO move.

Here's a fun little thing from Gamefaqs. Worth a good laugh.

NintenZ

Smash Legend
3DS FC
5343-8848-6075
Switch FC
SW-0570-4210-6061

More to come later.

Goku has a Ki meter that charges up when he does attacks and he can manually charge it by holding down b. When it fills, he can go super saiyan, giving his normals energy shockwaves at the end that have transcendent priority.

Up B is instant transmission, think Meta Knight's Dimensional cape but he can do normals out of it with the A button and if you hold the B button, he'll do a meteor spike.
Down B is Ki Charge.

Kamui is weird, he's the only transforming character, and unlike robin he doesnt have uses on his weapons. He's very much a rushdown character. Some specials didn't work though, all I know is that his neutral B is dragon fang, which when charged is a very potent KO move.

Goku, yeah... NO! JUST NO! PLEASE, JUST... NEVER!!! :c

War Anvil

Smash Lord
NNID
BattlingIronItem
3DS FC
2208-4585-5395
Switch FC
SW-5940-1276-1225

More to come later.

Down B is Ki Charge.

Less likely than all the memesters would admit simply because Goku. I myself have known Dragon Ball, but I do agree that characters coming from anime (Not appearing in anime) have no chance of joining Smash.

It wouldn't be likely, even if you make the (IMO) smart decision of swapping Shantae and Shovel Knight. Kappa

D

Deleted member

Well it is a good laugh all the same. Gamefaqs are an interesting bunch.

Last edited by a moderator:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988

More to come later.

Down B is Ki Charge.

I'd be cool with that.

[Obnoxshush/Dasshizer]

Off floating somewhere
Prepare yourself Smash social thread, for I have come up with by far one of the most random ideas for a death battle.
Duff vs Diamante

Who would win?

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
Silver Age Superman should get in because he will be the first DLC character to actually beat Sheik without any effort and thereby seize his rightful throne as an OP character.

Last edited:

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Was doing a little internet surfing when I found out something quite interesting.

Apparently, Tom and Jerry had a movie that had both characters have full dialogue. I never saw it before, but I really want to. I can't imagine either of them with actual voice overs besides their screams and gulps.

I also learned that people love shipping Tom and Jerry as humans and finding good fan art of Tom is difficult. :4megaman:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom