• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Smash 4 Social 6.0 - 『ONE YEAR OF SOCIAL 6.0!』

Status
Not open for further replies.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Nothing to see here, i quoted the wrong post. >_>
Anyway, i have got Mr. YES costume on SMM.

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
I'd love to hear a remix of One-Winged Angel.

(unless there was already one in the trailer and I was too focused on Cloud to even remember lol. I don't think there was though.)

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Speaking of Fairly OddParents, I find it hilarious that there's a channel on YouTube "Dinkelburg" that uploads music extensions. Because I picture BrawlBRSTMs as Timmy's Dad saying "ooohhhh, Dinkelburg" and shaking his fist in the scene of video game music extensions.
Uber late response and all, but there actually did used to be someone on Youtube with the username "TimmyTurnersDad" he uploaded video game soundtracks for all to enjoy.

His account was sadly suspended at some point, but have you heard of a fellow named GilvaSunner? They're the same person, having named his account after another VGM uploader who was suspended for similar reasons (Copyright Infringement if I recall right) and on this account he once again continues to upload video game songs. He's been around for quite a few years.

Furret24

Smash Master
I appear to have been pranked.

Honestly, I find the purple color to be a nice change of pace.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
"sigh"
I have get another Animal Crossing Costume. >_>
I swear that i'm going to go to the hell that is expert mode for get all the costume i need.:4mario:

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
FalKoopa FalKoopa where did you get those pictures of Alice in your avatar and sig? They look amazing.

Yes I'm visiting this thread just for this =V
I know he got some of them from Zerochan.
Or at least, some of them can be found on Zerochan.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
FalKoopa FalKoopa where did you get those pictures of Alice in your avatar and sig? They look amazing.

Yes I'm visiting this thread just for this =V
The signature is from Zerochan. The avatar is from deviantart (look for Alice Margatroid by totoro.gx)

Where did you find yours btw?

Wouldn't she have the same predicament as Tharja?
Her outfit is far less revealing. She's comparable to Palutena, really.

:231:

Last edited:

FullMoon

i'm just joking with you
NNID
INFullMoon
The signature is from Zerochan. The avatar is from deviantart (look for Alice Margatroid by totoro.gx)

Thank you!

Mine is from this, it's some sort of fan-colab that's a database on all the characters up to Urban Legend in Limbo.

Last edited:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
God damn I am hungry today lol

Her outfit is far less revealing. She's comparable to Palutena, really.

Is it really though? She wears short shorts and a midriff baring top. Tharja wears more than her technically.

Last edited by a moderator:

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
I am pretty sure Snake will be revealed in December.
I don't know how people are so sure of this, but after Cloud was released, I could honestly care less about who's next. Snake was a very fun and rewarding character in Brawl, and I honestly wouldn't mind seeing him again. But on the other hand, I hope that Quote or Young Link gets revealed, but I'm not counting on it. After Cloud, it's hard to count on anything at all.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I don't know how people are so sure of this, but after Cloud was released, I could honestly care less about who's next. Snake was a very fun and rewarding character in Brawl, and I honestly wouldn't mind seeing him again. But on the other hand, I hope that Quote or Young Link gets revealed, but I'm not counting on it. After Cloud, it's hard to count on anything at all.
No offense but I don't think either have any chance.

Red-White

Smash Apprentice
Young Link? Interesting. I'm interested.

Last edited:

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
No offense but I don't think either have any chance.
Many characters seem impossible until they get revealed.

I don't think he has much of a chance either, but I'll not state it boldly. You never know when Sakurai will make you eat :198:.

EmceeEspio

Not the Break Man
NNID
captainlucario
Someone said something about a Tifa trophy having to be censored?

For God sakes people there are girls with big boobs in real life just because a few fictional characters sometimes exaggerate that doesn't make it offensive.

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
So they said about Doc.
Well, I think what he means is that the difference here is that Doc is part of the Vanilla game, and was a bonus/extra from the original development period.
I think a lot of people think YL won't be back because we already have 2 Links, and we're in a different phase of Smash now.
That's what I can tell.
Of course, I have no opinion on YL's return, back or no, either is fine.

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Yeah but I don't think we are gonna get 3 Links. If we get another Zelda character I'd prefer like Tetra or Vaati.
Didn't Fox have 2 semi-clones on Brawl? And doesn't Marth has a clone and a semi-clon in 3DS/Wii U?

D

Deleted member

SOON...
If Snake, Banjo and K. Rool get in as DLC, I'll really lose my mind
I miss Snake. I would love Banjo and I would I want K. Rool so I would be totally ecstatic about this too.

Last edited by a moderator:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
At this point, we don't really know how Sakurai works. I used to believe that there was a character limit on each series and :rosalina: and :4bowserjr: would never happen. I too believed there was a limit of one character per 3rd party, then we got :4ryu:. I believed there would be no Final Fantasy character because of Nintendo not receiving a main game in ages, and so we got :4cloud:. I'm not saying he would put anything only because yes, but we don't really know what to truly expect.
Except Banjo because he's Microsoft owned.

Last edited:

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
At this point, we don't really know how Sakurai works. I used to believe that there was a character limit on each series and :rosalina: and :4bowserjr: would never happen. I too believed there was a limit of one character per 3rd party, then we got :4ryu:. I believed there would be no Final Fantasy character because of Nintendo not receiving a main game in ages, and so we got :4cloud:. I'm not saying he would put anything only because yes, but we don't really what to truly expect.
Except Banjo because he's Microsoft owned.
I never really understood where the whole "Every franchise has a character limit" thing came from.
There really was never any basis for it, so I really don't understand where it came from.

A10theHero

SSJ Fraud
NNID
A10theHero
Someone said something about a Tifa trophy having to be censored?

For God sakes people there are girls with big boobs in real life just because a few fictional characters sometimes exaggerate that doesn't make it offensive.
What makes it offensive is the intent behind it. Fan service. Using an awesome character as some sort of eye candy to please guys' pants.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom